RP Waffle's Bar

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Waffle-Chan, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Ok, this'll probably need a little backstory. So on my favorite Discord server, we made a channel for RPing, and I created Waffle's Bar. I figured this place could use my bartending services.

The drinks are from the game VA-11 HALL-A, but we also serve other drinks and some food. If you're unsure of what we serve you can always ask Misty or myself.

Now, let's get this started by summoning a few people!

1.) Treat everyone kindly (unless they haven't payed ;) )
    2.) Any RP is allowed (even lewd stuff like holding hands or robbing the place) as long as:

• A - The general vibe and idea is maintained
    • B - It follows the previous rules and community rules
    3.) If you are 'kicked out of the bar' you must either start a new character, come back in 24 hours(or so), or stop posting (please don't do that one though, we'll miss you q n q)
    4.) Please don't get mad at people (and by people I mean me) for taking a while to reply. I know for a fact people can sometime get caught up in things IRL
    5.) No Mary Sues

*you (the reader) are walking along the outskirts of the Outpost when you spot a tiny hole-in-the-wall bar with dark grey walls, an automatic door, and 2 signs out front. One reads "Welcome to Waffle's Bar! All who are interested in good company, food, beverages, and a great time are welcome" and the other much larger sign on top reads "Waffle's Bar". Through the window you see me(a gal in her early 20s with a black sweatshirt, blue jeans, and a dark purple apron. I have light skin, my eyes are a chestnut brown my hair is black, and I'm about 5 foot 6) cleaning some dishes and getting ready to open the bar. You think to yourself "This ought tah' give me at least a little fun"*

A Beer is 1 Adelhyde, 2 Bronson Extract, 1 Powdered Delta, 2 Flanergide and 4 Karmotrine. All mixed. It's a bubbly, classic and vintage drink costing $25.
    [​IMG]

A Bleeding Jane is 1 Bronson Extract, 3 Powdered Delta and 3 Flanergide. All blended. It's a spicy, classic and sobering drink costing $20.

[​IMG]

A Flaming Moai is 1 Adelhyde, 1 Bronson Extract, 2 Powdered Delta, 3 Flanergide and 5 Karmotrine. All mixed. It's a sour, classic and classy drink costing $15. It's a secret drink that is necessary to bring secret characters to the bar. The recipe is not shown in CALICOMP, and no-one ever asks directly for it.

[​IMG]

A Frothy Water is 1 Adelhyde, 1 Bronson Extract, 1 Powdered Delta and 1 Flanergide. All aged and mixed. It's a bubbly, bland and classic drink costing $15.

[​IMG]

A Bad Touch is 2 Bronson Extract, 2 Powdered Delta, 2 Flanergide and 4 Karmotrine. All on the rocks and mixed. It's a sour, classy and vintage drink costing $25.

[​IMG]

A Brandtini is 6 Adelhyde, 3 Powdered Delta and 1 Karmotrine. All aged and mixed. It's a sweet, classy and happy drink costing $25.

[​IMG]

A Cobalt Velvet is 2 Adelhyde, 3 Flanergide and 5 Karmotrine. All on the rocks and mixed. It's a bubbly, classy and burning drink costing $28.

[​IMG]

A Brandtini is 6 Adelhyde, 3 Powdered Delta and 1 Karmotrine. All aged and mixed. It's a sweet, classy and happy drink costing $25.

[​IMG]

A Mercuryblast is 1 Adelhyde, 1 Bronson Extract, 3 Powdered Delta, 3 Flanergide and 2 Karmotrine. All on the rocks and blended. It's a sour, burning and classy drink costing $25.

[​IMG]
    A Blue Fairy is 4 Adelhyde and 1 Flanergide with (optional) Karmotrine. All aged and mixed. It's a sweet, girly and soft drink costing $17.

[​IMG]

A Fluffy Dream is 3 Adelhyde, 3 Powdered Delta, and (optional) Karmotrine. All aged and mixed. It's a sweet, girly and soft drink costing $17.

[​IMG]
    A Moonblast is 6 Adelhyde, 1 Powdered Delta, 1 Flanergide and 2 Karmotrine. All on the rocks and blended. It's a sweet, girly and happy drink costing $18.

[​IMG]

A Sparkle Star is 2 Adelhyde and 1 Powdered Delta with (optional) Karmotrine. All aged and mixed. It's a sweet, girly and happy drink costing $15.

[​IMG]

A Sugar Rush is 2 Adelhyde and 1 Powdered Delta with (optional) Karmotrine. All mixed. It's a sweet, girly, and happy drink costing $15.

[​IMG]

A Sunshine Cloud is 2 Adelhyde and 2 Bronson Extract with (optional) Karmotrine. All on the rocks and blended. It's a bitter, girly, soft drink costing $15.

[​IMG]

A Crevice Spike is 2 Powdered Delta, 4 Flanergide and (optional) Karmotrine. All blended. It's a sour, manly and sobering drink costing $14.

[​IMG]

A Gut Punch is 5 Bronson Extract and 1 Flanergide with (optional) Karmotrine. All aged and mixed. It's a bitter, manly and strong drink costing $10.

[​IMG]

A Marsblast is 6 Bronson Extract, 1 Powdered Delta, 4 Flanergide and 2 Karmotrine. All blended. It's a spicy, manly and strong drink costing $17.

[​IMG]

A Piledriver is 3 Bronson Extract, 3 Flanergide and 4 Karmotrine. All mixed. It's a bitter, burning and manly drink costing $16.

[​IMG]

A Suplex is 4 Bronson Extract, 3 Flanergide and 3 Karmotrine. All on the rocks and mixed. It's a bitter, burning and manly drink costing $16.

[​IMG]

A Bloom Light is 4 Adelhyde, 1 Powdered Delta, 2 Flanergide and 3 Karmotrine. All aged, on the rocks and mixed. It's a spicy, promo and bland drink costing $23.

[​IMG]

A Grizzly Temple is 3 Adelhyde, 3 Bronson Extract, 3 Powdered Delta and 1 Karmotrine. All blended. It's a bitter, bland and promo drink costing $22.

[​IMG]

A Piano Man is 2 Adelhyde, 3 Bronson Extract, 5 Powdered Delta, 5 Flanergide and 3 Karmotrine. All on the rocks and mixed. It's a sour, promo and strong drink costing $20.

[​IMG]

A Piano Woman is 5 Adelhyde, 5 Bronson Extract, 2 Powdered Delta, 3 Flanergide and 3 Karmotrine. All mixed. Aged. It's a sweet, happy and promo drink costing $20.

[​IMG]

A Zen Star is 4 of each ingredient (4 Adelhyde, 4 Bronson Extract, 4 Powdered Delta, 4 Flanergide and 4 Karmotrine.) All on the rocks and mixed. It's a sour, bland and promo drink costing $20.

[​IMG]

A Milky Sipper is simply 1 pint of 2% milk, 2 cubes of sugar, and 4 Karmontrine mixed together. It's a strong, sweet, and girly drink costing $5.

[​IMG]

Drinks(non-alcoholic.):
    -Milk($2):
    *Strawberry
    *Chocolate
    *2%
    *Non-fat
    -Water($1)
    -Green Tea($3)
    -Black Tea($3)
    -Vanilla Tea($3)
    -Syrup?($4)
    -Marinara Sauce?($4)

Breakfast:
    -Waffles($4)
    -Pancakes($4)
    -Toast($3)
    -Eggs($5)

Lunch:
    -Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwich($5)
    -Roast Ham($5 per slice)
    -PB 'n' J($5)
    -Pasta with Secret Sauce($15)
    -Sliders($15 for 5)
    -Cheese Burger($10)

Dinner:
    -Pasta with Secret Sauce($15)
    -Spaghetti($15)
    -Cheese Burger($10)
    -Sliders($15 for 5)
    -Steak($20)

Dessert:
    -Cake($5 per slice):
    *Strawberry
    *Vanilla
    *Lemon
    *Chocolate
    *Angel
    *Red Velvet
    *Carrot
    *Hay
    -Pudding ($3)
    -Pie($5 per slice):
    *Apple
    *Peach
    *Cherry
    *Strawberry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2018
  2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

*Writes a positive yelp review*
    *Considers visiting the bar*

3. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

*sees you through the window and waves you in*

MilkCalf, Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Moved to RP section.

5. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

A teen in khaki cargo pants and a blue polo walks in and sits down.

Shortly afterwards, a young woman with long turquoise hair smashes through a window, runs up to the bar, and smashes an iron-clad fist down.

"Hi!" she exclaims, all too cheerfully, considering that her skirt and blouse are both covered in bloodstains.

In the background, the teen facepalms.

Jimlad 42 and Waffle-Chan like this.
  6. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

*is completely startled by what just happened*
    Umm...Hello? How can I help you today?

Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

Good day. If you require assistance, please inform me and I shall try to deliver. In case if you didn't know, I'm an employee of this establishment. Pleased to assist you!

8. Firebird Zoom

"I'd like a drink," the strange girl replies.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Ok, what would you like?
    *is still clearly startled*

Jimlad 42 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. Firebird Zoom

"What do you have?"

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

It depends. What type of drink are you in the mood for?

12. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

How about a Sugar Rush? Simple for you to make, so that'd be decent for her.

13. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Alright!
    *quickly prepares a Sugar Rush and passes it to the female stranger*
    Tell me what you think :)

14. Firebird Zoom

"Huh?" The girl says, looking puzzled, "But I didn't ask for this."

She manages to simultaneously look both cute and extremely disturbing.

Jimlad 42 and Waffle-Chan like this.
  15. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Well, my partner here figured you can try it out. They're her favorite!
    (Sugar Rushes are sweet and alcoholic)

16. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

*tries to squeeze through the door*
    *is too massive*
    *shrinks a bit*

Here!
    What is up guy! D.M.G.'s the name!

17. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Hello there sir, how may I help you?

18. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

*the whale flies to the bartender*
    Whaddya got, sweet barteender Damzel lady ?

19. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

*tries to act like I'm not flattered by your words*
    U-Um, w-we have many things. What type of drink a-are you looking for?

20. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Sommfink sweet like the Maiden I'm looking at
    *He says, while smiling*