1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Shadow Wolf TJC's Legacy Pack 4/29/17

A blast from the past, as some of your favorite features from the Koala and Giraffe versions return!

1. royal_fish

royal_fish Phantasmal Quasar

I suppose a visual would be way more helpful to show what is generating "Perfectly Generic Items." In the before pic, see all the "foliage" down below and the small slab with a bunch of eyeballs to the right? The after pic shows what happens when they are destroyed/manipulated. I believe the "Heck Pillar" is the only thing that drops correctly. It's not the end of the world or anything; just thought you should know in case you plan to iron out more bugs.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      551.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      563.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Although sending your starbound.log files would better allow mod developers like myself to more quickly identify where the problems are and what's causing them with much better accuracy, thanks to those pictures that you sent me, I think I've figured out that the problem that you're experiencing is that the drop for breaking these heck bushes, which is "Meat Chunks", no longer exists in the vanilla Starbound game files. However, I don't think I'll be adding Meat Chunks to the Legacy Pack anytime soon, since they're food-based items that could be substituted for, say, "Raw Steak" or "Raw Bacon" for example.

3. royal_fish

Gotcha; I can see how they could pile up in your inventory and not really add anything to the game. However, do you know of any mods that do happen to add them back just for the sake of immersion?

4. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Sadly, I don't know of any mods that do so. Though perhaps I could put that on my to-do list? I've been requested to add the old codexes back into the game, so perhaps I should?

However, those mods are a low-priority item on my list. (I still have to look into seeing if any of my existing mods need updates.) Moreover, although I might decide to include them as separate mods within the Legacy Pack, I'd rather want to add them as separate mods from all the other individual mods within the Legacy Pack.

5. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

Compatible with frackin universe? or no?

6. royal_fish

My own logic on the matter would be that if you're going to add the "Heck" biome back into the game, the things associated with the "Heck" biome should be in there too, so my vote would definitely be to add them back in at some point. Not that I really want meat chunks in my life, but because those bushes are supposed to drop meat chunks, darnit.

This mod is rolled into Frackin' Universe already.

7. matthew57778

ahhhhhh ok no reason to have this installed too?

8. royal_fish

Exactly; this is the original mod for people that don't play with the mod you mentioned.

Shadow Wolf TJC likes this.
  9. matthew57778

10. royal_fish

I actually managed to add Meat Chunks back into the game with my limited knowledge. I don't know if they match the legacy entry exactly, but those meaty heck bushes now drop chunks of meat instead of green error boxes, woohoo!

11. Hiaen

Hiaen Intergalactic Tourist

Hello, I really want to use this mod, but I can't seem to install it. The game crashes upon launching with this error :

upload_2017-10-8_20-12-18.png

12. royal_fish

You added an optional addon from the .zip called "Dungeon Everywhere Legacy Addon" without actually running "Dungeons Everywhere." Remove the former and you should be good to go.

Shadow Wolf TJC likes this.
  13. Mumpfbrapp

Mumpfbrapp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Greetings, i have these parts installed:

dungeons everywhere floating dungeons
    dungeons everywhere subterranean dungeons
    legacy dungeons - cut dungeons
    legacy dungeons - modified dungeons
    legacy microdungeons - cut microdungeons
    legacy microdungeons - modified microdungeons
    legacy monsters - more encounters
    legacy monsters & npcs
    legacy objects

I use Starbound v1.3.3 and get the following errors:
    [Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/surface/oceanfloor.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy microdungeons - modified microdungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/surface/arcticoceanfloor.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy microdungeons - modified microdungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/surface/oceanfloor.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy microdungeons - cut microdungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/surface/arcticoceanfloor.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy microdungeons - cut microdungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/surface/magmaoceanfloor.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy microdungeons - modified microdungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/surface/magmaoceanfloor.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy microdungeons - cut microdungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/surface/toxicoceanfloor.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy microdungeons - modified microdungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /biomes/surface/toxicoceanfloor.biome.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy microdungeons - cut microdungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'undergroundPlaceables' in pathApply("/undergroundPlaceables/items/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /terrestrial_worlds.config.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy dungeons - cut dungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'dungeons' in pathApply("/planetDefaults/layers/surface/dungeons/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /terrestrial_worlds.config.patch in source: ..\mods\legacy dungeons - modified dungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'dungeons' in pathApply("/planetDefaults/layers/surface/dungeons/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /terrestrial_worlds.config.patch in source: ..\mods\dungeons everywhere floating dungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'dungeons' in pathApply("/planetDefaults/layers/space/dungeons/-")

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /terrestrial_worlds.config.patch in source: ..\mods\dungeons everywhere subterranean dungeons. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'dungeons' in pathApply("/planetDefaults/layers/subsurface/dungeons/-")

The game works, no crashes, but since i do not know how those dungeons actually look, i cannot determine, if they get spawned in any way or part.
    However, if the are not spawned, i would like to fix those errors, or, get rid of the whole stuff as then it is only causing longer load-times.
    Maybe someone here can help figuring out what i did wrong?

14. lionheart0617

lionheart0617 Big Damn Hero

can i have an ID list of the Dungeons?

15. vlad8599

vlad8599 Space Hobo

Hello. Is this modes alive? Does it work with Starbound 1.4?

P.S. Checked comments in Steam. All of this mods ruins the game with last update. Any chanse to fix this? Or author forgot about his creature?

Last edited: May 1, 2021