1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Probably not the best idea to post your emails publicly like that honestly.

You guys should be ok now

2. Imane

Imane Space Hobo

I have not received the confirmation email. I can receive double verification messages and post on the forum, but not download at this moment. The download button says "Download Not Available". And when I try to click it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I just want to download some mods and try them out

3. naikarrah

naikarrah Space Hobo

i've requested the confirmation email twice now - but nothing was received at all. would it be possible to either send it manually or confirm in another way please? thank you for you asssistance! <3

4. naikarrah

naikarrah Space Hobo

confirmation email has now been received, and i thank you for your immediate help! cheers!!

5. naikarrah

naikarrah Space Hobo

umm, there seems to be a problem with the confirmation link? i'm getting an error message:
    "Chucklefish Forums - Error
    Your account could not be confirmed."

6. naikarrah

naikarrah Space Hobo

a newer confirmation email has now been received, and when i clicked that one, confirmation went through just fine. CHEERS! =)

7. Imane

Imane Space Hobo

How do you resend the confirmation email. I searched all the account tabs, but can't seem to find this.

8. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I activated your account, but please do not triple post in future, someone will be with you when they are available

9. alex70708

alex70708 Space Hobo

I can not enter my email :(

10. alex70708

alex70708 Space Hobo

I did not receive the confirmation email. I can receive double verification messages and post to the forum, but do not download at this time. The download button says "Download not available". And when I try to click on it it says "You do not have permission to see this page nor to perform this action".

11. WhoCares97

WhoCares97 Space Hobo

I've got an aol mail and the activation email will not go through. please help and thank you.

12. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Looks like you got activated
    and you should be all set now!

13. Shikia

Shikia Void-Bound Voyager

I did not get any confirmation mail after requesting multiple mails. My mail is written correctly I just checked that :)
    Edit: I got it thank you :D

14. EnderBro1000

EnderBro1000 Guest

I mistyped my email, now whenever I try to fix it, it just sends me back to the page saying "Your account is currently awaiting confirmation."

15. Katzeus

Should be good now!

16. fierce_deity

fierce_deity Orbital Explorer

for some reason, no matter what i do, i cant seem to get an E-mail confirmation on @wrsdk12.net. can you fix that please? thank you.

17. Katzeus

I got you

18. JMP001

JMP001 Aquatic Astronaut

I've attempted several times but unfortunately the confirmation email fails to reach my email. Can I please have some help?

19. mery10

mery10 Intergalactic Tourist

20. CraftyKake

CraftyKake Big Damn Hero

Hey there, I never recived my confirmation Email, my email is [retracted by Hel] verizon doesn't provide email service anymore but my email still works. I hope this canbe fixed soon

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017