RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Fyuriya

Fyuriya Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! Been playing with the mod for a while and i really enjoy it! But i think ive found a bug, or some kind of error atleast, whenever I try to plant sunflowers they just disappear. Not really that much of an issue, unless you wanna plant sunflowers... x)
    This is what it says;

[11:39:38 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the PlayerEvents.InventoryChanged event:
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at Longevity.Price.UpdateInventory()
    at Longevity.Main.InventoryChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaiseGenericEvent[TEventArgs](IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, TEventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 65

• Aveloren

Aveloren Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have recently started a new save a fresh install of SDV. While doing so I have encountered a strange issue with the MCM component. The new crops are not visible, or they are visible only as "bar codes". Despite this they still have names, prices are are purchasable as the shop.

I have done a little bit of testing myself, including only using Longevity and no other modes and replacing the vanilla file of the crops tilesheet (I believe this would be the file that pulls the sprites?). The result is the same.
      No red text shows up in SMAPI.

Included is an image of the register which shoes the same issue as the shop:

Attached Files:

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

This is because your MCM content is not in the proper location.
        Those files need to overwrite the original files.

Aveloren likes this.
        • worldworld

worldworld Void-Bound Voyager

Short question! Is the mod compatible with the Geode and Treasure Overhaul mod? It also modifies the Objectinformation.xnb, so they might conflict.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@worldworld

If it just modifies it from the mod, its not too big a deal, likely...

If it uses its own Objectinformation.xnb file, it will.
            Again, trying is always the best way to test it out.

• jenswittesch

jenswittesch Yeah, You!

Hello,
              I wanted to know whether there is still an update or patch so that it also works with the German language setting? For the German language always comes "Item Error - ???". I come from Germany and like to play in German.

Thank you very much Jens

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@jenswittesch

There is no supported German version as of yet.
                I believe there are a few unsupported translations for Longevity that should help the issue, but I'm not sure which languages are supported.

• jenswittesch

jenswittesch Yeah, You!

Very sad, sounds like a very good mod. I would have liked to play but well you can do nothing.

• Green.Penguin

Green.Penguin Void-Bound Voyager

Finally figured it out; it's a regular Joja cola

RTGOAT likes this.
                    • lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Void-Bound Voyager

I dont know if this is a glitch from the game itself or the mod but its normal that putting "ores and coal" (except for gold ore) on seed makers..... (yes somehow it happen to me), give weeds and the 2 post community center fishes (slime jack void, salmon)?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
                      • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

• The Ganon Cannon

The Ganon Cannon Aquatic Astronaut

Hello! I have been trying to get the longevity mod to work on my Mac, but when I try to install it, I simply have no idea what I'm doing moving the files into the folders, and have somehow managed to uninstall smapi from my computer the last 2 times I have tried it. The closest time I got it to work was when the taxes menu popped up when I walked out of my house, but the new items in the store all had error items, and when I pressed tab there was a flashing menu that would just flash once and do nothing right after. When I looked at the terminal, all it said was that There was no unique id, which I didn't know what to make of.
                        Could you please provide me with an exact step by step process using the most basic terms possible so that even I, who doesn't know anything about technology such as this, would be able to follow it? I really am intrigued by this mod and have been wanting to get it forever, but haven't been able to!
                        Thanks so much!

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@The Ganon Cannon

Joining the discord would be the best start. I don't own nor have ever used Mac OS.
                          This makes it especially difficult for me to trouble shoot installations for you.

Hopefully in an upcoming update I will have a fix/simpler installation for these necessary files.

• The Ganon Cannon

The Ganon Cannon Aquatic Astronaut

Is there a specific discord I should join? Would you mind posting the link to the discord or messaging it to me? Thanks!

• worldworld

worldworld Void-Bound Voyager

Something strange is going on with the in-game calculation about the goods you can sell. Unbenannt.png

The final prices are too low and the random price changes don't even lead to these numbers. I also saw this when I sold diamonds - they were around 800 G for each piece, but the end-day calculation gave me 2,186 G for two pieces.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@The Ganon Cannon

https://discord.gg/5mwwh8w

@worldworld

Prefixed artisan goods (Jelly, wine, juice, honey, pickles) should be ignored since price calculations are done based on the crop used to create them... (blueberries, tomato, etc...)
                                I can double check all other calculations.

• AnimeROL

AnimeROL Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having trouble installing this mod. I keep getting error items int he store. Help?

• ssr66

ssr66 Guest

Hi! I was wondering if you needed any portraits or character sprites for DNPCC. I really like the idea behind it and would love to contribute!

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

@ssr66 We always need people for this, since it's a very extensive project. Do you have a bit experience in pixelart and editing Stardew Valley portraits? And know how to unpack und pack xnbs? ^^

HopeWasHere likes this.
                                      • ssr66

ssr66 Guest

@Alvadea Yeah, I have an XNB packer and unpacker, and I have recently been editing sprite and portraits by combining DNPCC, Slightly Cuter Character Sprites, and Character Portraits Overhaul. While this is a fun project, I'd like to help create something new.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2017