RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"It's not like we're hitting turbulence, we are out of atmo." Sergei looks around for a console that might let him see through the external cameras.

Arra and Dragonclaw like this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Roy just does his best to reach and get a hold of Airt again.
    "Hang on..."

William keeps his hand over his gun as he keeps close to Eki and her grandmother..
    "Out of one damn fire and into the next..."

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin tries to get the car to start with the wires. He also looks to see if there was a wire leading to the key slot or whatever the car had.

Arra likes this.
  4. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery tilts her head at this, following after Sergei. Assuming it wasn't turbulence OR someone attacking them, she hoped it wasn't the ship starting to implode.

5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Yeah, sure... And my name's Keissa. Sorry about decking my sister..."

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

There are external cameras, thankfully. Oh. It's a small ship. Bumping into yours. You hear a hail request ring through the intercom system.
    She looks around...She doesn't seem worried
    ------

" Greaat..."

" I agree Eki..."
    No key, it's a fingerprint scanner....Alles looks it over, then presses a digit against it for a minute. The car starts.
    A loud intership-hail request rings out, startling you slightly. But you don't feel like it's anything bad
    " Haha..Ssshe's your ssister? And...Problem isss....I have no way to get off the planet. Ssso unless you can manage to get some fuel, and a new navigation ssystem, were stuck. here. "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei sighs, hoping that 'bump' doesn't leave a substantial dent in the hull. He checks to see if he can answer this call from the console.

Arra likes this.
  8. Jareix Cryvix

"Well I do... But first, we're going to have to destroy something in the heart of the pureblood capitol... Up for saving a universe?"

Arra likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

Roy is less stoic about it, he's been reduced to a jumpy cautious mess...

William just keeps his hand at his side, he ain't in a trusting mood....

Arra likes this.
  10. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Well... Thanks for that. Where do we need to go again?"
    Kevin gets ready to start driving.
    He thinks to himself for a moment, zoning out.
    'I wonder if any of those people I knew are still alive. A better question would be if they remember me... Oh crap. Zone out.'
    With that, Kevin zones back in.

Arra likes this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Thankfully, it didn't dent the hull. But you successfully manage to answer the hail. You hear the voice of Nyxis. That Novakid.
    " Anyyyone there? "

" Ehhh....I....Hmm...Save..the universe? Well...whyyy not. "
    He looks at you like you're an idiot...

Well. Seems you and Airt are two scared little children
    ---
    Eki seems the same way. She seems a little perturbed

" Uuuuh. Getting off this place. "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Letting out a groan, Sergei grumbles over the comm. "Dammit, watch where you're flying before you break something. What do you want?"

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

"Take it as you will... Anyways, what's the plan saladhair?"

Arra likes this.
  14. HunterC1998

Well Roy keeps his arm around Airt and just tries to find a set of seats or something sturdy to keep a hold of..
    -------
    William keeps his attention on the door where anything would enter from....also trying to find something to hold in case of another bump...

Arra likes this.
  15. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Waiting patiently with Sergei, Bevery makes a disgruntled face. Nyxis? What the hell was he doing bumping into the ship? Didn't he know that's a bad idea?

Arra likes this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"This place is a city, so it probably has some kind of spaceport. I'm going to assume this car doesn't fly very well in space..."
    Kevin looks around for a sign that might lead him to a spaceport. If he sees one, he heads in that direction.

Arra likes this.
  17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Sorry! Sorry! Didn't mean to bump into it! But, just telling you to brace! Well...And, follow me too! "
    You find a seat, Airt clinging to you...
    ----
    You find a handhold, a sort of handle on the wall.

"Get off the planet? Posssibly? And help you. "
    He heads to the tent.

As you hear what he says to Sergei over the comms, you notice Vivi's quell arm twitch lightly
    Well....the spaceport does stand out, a sort of slanted and angular building. You make good time without any incident. Almost there

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"You'd better tell me where you plan on leading us; I'm not going to put anyone on this ship at risk, especially at your whim."

Dragonclaw and Arra like this.
  19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Let's hope there's still something left..."
    Kevin starts down the final stretch.

Arra likes this.
  20. HunterC1998

He just keeps a hold of her with one hand and the seat with the other, watching Sergei...
    ------
    He holds onto it as he looks at Eki.
    "This is a fella we ran into a while back, seemed like he actually posed a threat to that dark prince....seemed alright, especially after Roy snapped on him..."

Arra likes this.