1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Crew members keep pacing back and forth?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RubytheKatt, Sep 3, 2017.

1. RubytheKatt

RubytheKatt Space Spelunker

I was doing some decorating on my ship, and I blocked off one of the doorways connecting two floors. Ever since then, one or more of my crew members have been pacing back and forth over one specific spot where I blocked off the doorway. Just now almost my entire crew were doing it, there were six people pacing over the one spot, and they've been doing that for five minutes. How do I get them to stop?

2. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

The only way I know to fix that is to break the area they are pacing on then replace it.

3. RubytheKatt

RubytheKatt Space Spelunker

I did that, but they just start again after a few minutes

4. Palicence

I have taken to locking them in the cellar part of my ship. They haven't bothered me since.

5. Artanis00500

Artanis00500 Void-Bound Voyager

Cruel but effective,now if your a true arse youd propably fill the room with some horrifying liquid.Maybe even multiple liquids.

6. Palicence

Healing water, as they feel the horrible pain of drowning they just can't die because it makes them live.

MrVyngaard likes this.
  7. Artanis00500

Artanis00500 Void-Bound Voyager

Oh god

8. JackAfrica

JackAfrica Orbital Explorer

From a simple discussion into a really creepy discussion.