RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. LumpySpace

LumpySpace Subatomic Cosmonaut

oohhhh, that sounds interesting. how cool!

Do you mean the one accessing by pressing shift? Yes, I have and all of my points, like being unable to scroll see plant stuff other than spring, refer to it. Or did you mean another one? (also it's sad that you cant use the menu with a controller but maybe that's just me)

Edit1: I am just a little stupid, scrolling through the menu works just fine. Sorry about that!

Also, As I mentioned in PM that I am interested in doing some artwork. But I don't really know if it's possible to send pictures through PM :( (I can be such a noob sometimes). I had a look around your files for sprites that don't have a portrait and thought why not create something nice for Emily? If you like what I am doing I would really like to make more, so let me know!

Emily-comparison.png

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
      IronZelly likes this.
    • alex15m0n

alex15m0n Intergalactic Tourist

Mmm I solved change language to English :/ well I appreciate your time for this MOD. Thank you :)

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

@LumpySpace It's the best, you come to our discord channel if you like to work with us on DNPCC. I already have some ideas for Emily, so it's always good to keep in contact with the other artists to have an consistent system with ideas and quality in the end. :)
        https://discord.gg/sAvFfBY

• ItsMoira

ItsMoira Master Chief

Hello! I was just wondering when DNPCD would be released. I'm waiting to start a new game until it comes out and was hoping it would be soon. So excited!

Also, I was wondering if you could clarify how conversations will work in the game. Will they be heart-based or time-based, or something else? How do you unlock them? Should I hold off on building up my relationships with people so I don't miss any content?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@LumpySpace

As @Alvadea mentioned, we collaborate as a team and if you're interested in working on DNPCC content, joining the discord channel would be the first and best step.
            We can also discuss the other thoughts you have in your pm to me.

@ItsMoira

This upcoming release will just be a beta showcasing Abigail.
            When feedback and all other users green-light the system, we will move forward and begin to implement all other NPCs.

For more details:

or join our discord!

IronZelly likes this.
            • ItsMoira

ItsMoira Master Chief

@RTGOAT but do you have maybe a timeline for when this will be released? Will it be in a couple weeks? Sooner? Later?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

• Green.Penguin

Green.Penguin Void-Bound Voyager

Appologies if you've answered this already but I'm trying for the complete collection. What do I need to ship, next to sap but before large white egg?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

• sickness01

sickness01 Void-Bound Voyager

having an issue in my game, started a new game with the mod, price for wine shows base price of 400 and change of -52, but says current price is at about -56 when it should be at 348?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@sickness01

Disregard wine, juice, jelly, and pickles.

If you want the price of those artisan goods, hover over the pictures for their inputs (Ex: blueberries).
                    This will display their post-product goods.

• Cell Materia

Cell Materia Cosmic Narwhal

is this the most recent thread

i would like to know what are the villagers reactions to each and all of the new crops and fruits and flowners. is there like a wiki or information base where i can obtain this information i have looked everywhere and found nothing and i am crying :nurusad::kitten:

• copernic

copernic Space Hobo

I'm having a little trouble with DNPCC.

NPCs are changing both their clothing and hair dye seemingly at random. I've seen Sebastian going downtown in his pyamas and Leah changing her dye every other day.
                        I'm guessing this isn't expected behaviour. What to do?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Cell Materia

No wiki on this information. NPCs don't currently have any changes except for clothing changes.

@copernic

This isn't; it sounds like it could potentially be a conflict with another mod.

• Mindcrank_

Mindcrank_ Aquatic Astronaut

Hi!

I was wondering about what types of features might be added to this mod in the future and if you're open to suggestions? I've been thinking lately about content that I wish the game had, areas that I wish had been developed more, and items that kinda don't seem to have many uses. I love the longevity mod, and I'm willing to attempt making my own mods to make my ideas happen, but I'm not a very experienced programmer. I would rather give ideas and/or help out with an existing mod instead.

(PS learned about the longevity mod through Denver and instantly fell in love. The video came at exactly the time I had finished my own one-year community center challenge and was looking for new things to do in stardew. I'm so happy the Longevity mod exists)

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Hi!! @Mindcrank_

Glad you're enjoying it :)

I'm always looking to give insights.
                              If you would like to keep up on mod development, I would recommend joining our discord!

• englenghardt

englenghardt Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there!

Been enjoying this mod, make early game harsh! And i love it dude. 2 Year and still broke. You got me there lol.
                                I got one thing to ask though. Can Soda get stacked like other artisan, i mean when you picked it up from keg it goes for one slot for one soda. Even same type of sodas.

Grats on the mod! Cant wait next update.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@englenghardt

Love to hear you like it!
                                  Sodas of the same type can stack, they just don't auto stack due to how they're created.

• englenghardt

englenghardt Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah i mean that auto stack thing, been troubled with it but i guess i can live with it.

• Mindcrank_

Mindcrank_ Aquatic Astronaut

Oh awesome! Do you have a link to it? I don't see one in the OP.