Digital [Comic] Avian Handie C. Rafter's Starbound Adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Tyle, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

The glitch lady looks adorable, the avian lady as well!..actually the novakid one also looks cute u_u
    and even dare I say, Cough COUGH the floran one as well COUGH

The Purple Dragon and Tyle like this.
  2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

The novakid lady looks like a cool solo MamaX3

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  3. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

IMAG7316_1_1.jpg

You are the perfect Snowy

4. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Arrow Chain be my waifu.

Tyle likes this.
  5. Nibolas O Anelbozas

OOH I FORGOT THE HYLOTL LADY! i also loved her outfit u_u

update
    i'm just dumb as heck, she wasn't even in the first drawing!! ignore what i said u_u. no wait, actually, don't, i think she's cute too u_u
    and i hope the floran hear this!

6. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Aw heck, I haven't actually specify everyone's gender!:facepalm: Snowy is also a he (and a huge floran racist at that - he seems to have softened up slightly after having to live with two of them), but his ponytail sure made a lot of confusion - my bad!
    I guess I should just make a short description for everyone right now - their appearance can be referred to from the first post's pics or

space picture day.png <--here

Handie C. Rafter (female, avian)
    While Handie is the captain and owner of the ship, she is as doofy as you'd expect a fresh graduate to be. Spends most of her time digging and finding treasures somewhere in the universe, woo!

Tlin (female, avian)

Engineer - pretty much in charge of everything that happens in the ship. Has a very strong 'cool big sis' vibe.

Nevada (male, human)

Engineer - Handie's first friend after Earth got Ruin'd(ruined, teehee). Still misses home a lot but tries to work and help as best as he could.

Gus (male, human)

Medic - loves late 1900-era culture a lot. Spends his time either watching old TV shows/movies or fixing crew boo boos.

Tat (male, floran)
    Soldier - Looks rather intimating but is warmer and nicer than most florans. Don't insult his cooking OR his hair.

Effiya (female, floran)

Soldier - Same with Tat, has no cultural knowledge outside of their homeplanet and is eager to adopt. Enjoys pestering Snowy to no end.

Arrowchain (female, glitch)

Janitor - Space robot farm girl. Would rather care for the ship, stay away from the dangerous explorations and listen to the more active crew's tales of adventures instead.

Yuki/Snowy (male, hylotl)
    Janitor - Everyone calls him Snowy instead since it's easier to remember. A big nerd who likes to complain.

Aqu (female, novakid)
    Mechanic - Finds fun in anything. Age VERY unknown but nobody cares.

Vas (male, apex)
    Medic - Deals with all ship papers and documents and damn good at it. Apparently related to Imiril.

Imiril (male, apex)
    Mechanic - Vas brought him along when he signed up. Everyone's space grand dad, senile but very good at maintaining the engine nonetheless. Treats Aqu like his daughter.
    ---
    I've also updated the above info to the first post now that it seems people have taken an interest in my crew's indivuals (thank you all very much by the way), this way I guess it should help with clearing things up in the long run. Btw, I'm still open for AMAs and attire suggestions!

7. Nibolas O Anelbozas

wait...nevermind what i said, i like hylotl people but not in that way...*shivers*
    And sir, it's not floran racism u_u it's called caution! just as i'm not racist for thinking that crocodiles are dangerous and should not be messed with u_u you see the clear line we're putting here? i know Snowy does, high-five me bro!

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Tyle is a 100% huggable being.

9. The Purple Dragon

Yes, and they deserve it for these awesome comics.

Tyle likes this.
  10. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Stahp it, you people are making me blush really hard :oops:

Also a regular she/her for me will do ^^

11. Nibolas O Anelbozas

the history repeats itself, yet, another woman on the forums that i keep calling him for not paying attention

12. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Well in your defense, in addition to not specifying my kids' gender, I never really bothered to specify mine on my profile either o _o|||

I get that a lot from a username like this - tbh I'm not really bothered if people mistook me for a dude, it's kinda funny to me :D

13. Nibolas O Anelbozas

oh that's nice, glad you're cool with it man-erh i mean maam!

14. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

*hugs the cuddly owl*

15. The Purple Dragon

I just visualised it in my head and it's so cute because you're 100x the size of her.

16. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

You guys really should stop giving me draw ideas
    IMAG7319_1.jpg

Added a Handie in the last minute to keep it SB related

17. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

:3

Ya got the size right ^^
    Why can't I like posts more than once? x'3

The Purple Dragon and Lodish like this.
  18. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Tyle is like

" help "

Tyle, The Purple Dragon and Lodish like this.
  19. The Purple Dragon

I had the same thought. Whale hugs are awesome though! have you ever felt whale skin? It's awesome.

20. Nibolas O Anelbozas

I don't think so, no, i've never even seen a whale at close, and if i had the chance to, i think i'd start to panic