RELEASED Mizu's Sprites

Discussion in 'Mods' started by MizuJakkaru, Aug 15, 2017.

1. MizuJakkaru

MizuJakkaru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Forward•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•
    Hullo~! After the encouragement of others, I figure this is probably the best idea moving forward to house my sprite sheets. I've said before and maintain this stance: all my creations are for the community to use. Anyone that asks can resource them for their mods if they wish, just let me know so I can add you to the list below.

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[​IMG]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

Requests & Suggestions•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•
    People are welcome to make requests~ I will do my best to fill them, but I have a preference towards crops and have no interest in spriting buildings, humans, or house decorations. I definitely need help with recipe ideas and should probably work on those next. :B

For recipes, this is the list thus far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CYX1b0HZDN2Wi67A0orLoj1e6sWbwZlGZutFtQjPgA0/edit?usp=sharing

Creations•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•
    The following is everything that has been suggested or I want to personally do. I don't know if I will get around to all of these, and I will try to focus on the more common of them.
    • Things with a strike-out are fully finished and included in the sheets on this post.
    • Anything that says "wild forage" is something that's an item in game that I want to make a crop for. It should use the vanilla item as its produce.
    • Anything that says "trellis" was made with trellis physics in mind, and should be set as a trellis crop.
    • The fruit, vegetable, flower, forage, and artisan goods tags are based mostly on reality, with a few things being shifted for culinary purposes and the resultant wine/juice/pickled/jelly permutations.
      • For example, Avocado is technically a fruit, but then we'd end up with Avocado Wine and Jelly, instead of far more likely Avocado Juice and Pickled Avocado. Or like how Cotton can't be either, unless you want Pickled Cotton.
      • The tag herb doesn't exist in the game. I don't actually know if this can be achieved, but it would be helpful to differentiate if possible!
    • Totals at the bottom of each section represent the spread of crops across the seasons.
    • Things in orange are next on the list~!

Seasons are suggestions based on research, or an attempt to keep similar things (like berries) spread across seasons.

Bell Pepper (Fall Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Blackberry (Fall Wild Forage Fruit)* [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Broccoli (Fall Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Canary Melon (Spring Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Carrot (Fall Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cassava (Summer Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Celery (Fall Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cotton (Summer to Fall Artisan Good) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cucumber (Summer Trellis Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Elderberry (Winter Fruit) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Gooseberry (Summer Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Juniper (Winter Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lettuce (Summer Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Onion (Spring Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Passion Fruit (Spring Trellis Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Peanut (Fall Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pineapple (Spring Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Raspberry (Summer Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rice (Spring to Fall Trellis Vegetable)** [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sugar Cane (Summer Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sweet Potato (Fall Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tea (Spring to Fall Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Watermelon (Fall Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]

Chickpea (Summer Vegetable)
    Green Pea (Summer Trellis Vegetable)
    Jalapeño (Fall Fruit)
    Nopal (Summer Vegetable)
    Okra (Summer to Fall Trellis Vegetable)
    Soybean (Fall Vegetable)
    Summer Squash (Summer Vegetable)
    Taro (Summer Vegetable)
    Zucchini (Fall Vegetable)

Spring 8 / Summer 13 / Fall 14/ Winter 1

*Uses the in-game foraged Blackberry as its crop.
    **Uses a different crop than the in-game ingredient Rice. I suggest naming that "Unpolished Rice" if you want to use that one and have a recipe or have the Mill turn it into the Rice ingredient. Else, I suggest just replace the Vanilla item wholesale with the Rice grain on the sprite sheet.

I have yet to sprite trees, but they're on the docket and I will focus on the things added to MCM originally. Seasons are suggestions based on research, or an attempt to keep similar things spread across seasons.

Avocado (Summer Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Banana (Summer Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Camphor (Winter Herb) [​IMG]
    Cassia/Cinnamon (Winter Herb) [​IMG][​IMG]
    Cocoa (Spring Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Dragon Fruit (Summer Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Eucalyptus (Spring Herb) [​IMG]
    Fig (Winter Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Grapefruit (Fall Fruit) [​IMG][​IMG]
    Lemon (Spring Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lime (Spring Fruit) [​IMG]
    Melaleuca (Spring Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Olive (Fall Vegetable) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Papaya (Summer Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pear (Winter Fruit) [​IMG]
    Persimmon (Winter Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pomelo (Fall Fruit) [​IMG][​IMG]
    Wisteria (Spring Flower) [​IMG]
    Ylang Ylang (Summer Flower) [​IMG][​IMG]

Almond (Fall Forage)
    Breadfruit (Spring Fruit)
    Cashew (Fall Forage) Why do these things look so weird when they're growing Q_Q;;?
    Chicle (Evergreen Artisan Good)*
    Hazelnut (Fall Wild Forage Forage)**
    Mango (Summer Fruit)
    Nectarine (Summer Fruit)
    Pecan (Fall Forage)
    Walnut (Fall Forage)

Spring 7 / Summer 7 / Fall 8/ Winter 4

*I would like to add this as a regular tree, similar to Maple, Pine, and Oak, so that it can be tapped for Chicle Rubber to make Gum.
    **Uses the in-game foraged Hazelnut as its crop.

If possible, it's probably worth defining a new class to label these as "herbs" instead of "vegetables," since there's bound to be a lot of them as I go on. A lot of research on herbaceous plants revealed that they tend to be harvested whenever, so season suggestions are an attempt of being evenly spread or where things felt sensible thematically. Because I think of herbs as small, I think all of them are going to have four growth stages.

Aloe (Summer Herb) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Basil (Spring Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Chamomile (Spring Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Chives (Summer Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Fennel (Spring Herb) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ginger (Fall Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mint (Winter Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Oregano (Summer Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Parsley (Spring Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rosemary (Fall Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sage (Fall Herb) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thyme (Fall Herb) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Bay (Winter Herb)
    Catnip (Spring Herb)
    Clover (Summer Herb)
    Coriander (Fall Herb)
    Cumin (Fall Herb)
    Dill (Spring Herb)
    Fenugreek (Fall Herb)
    Lemongrass (Summer Herb)
    Licorice (Summer Herb)
    Marjoram (Spring Herb)
    Paprika (Summer Herb)
    Tarragon (Fall Herb)
    Turmeric (Fall Herb)
    Vanilla (Spring Herb) [​IMG][​IMG]
    Wormwood/Absinthe (Winter Herb)

Spring 8 / Summer 8 / Fall 9/ Winter 3

This list can be threateningly long, so unless someone points out a glaringly common flower I missed, I might not get around to it. ^^;;;
    Bee Balm (Fall Flower) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Blue Mist (from Harvest Moon 64) (Summer Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Clary Sage (Summer Flower) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Fairy Duster (Fall Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Honeysuckle (Spring to Summer Trellis Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Jasmine (Fall Flower) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lavender (Summer Flower) [​IMG][​IMG]
    Lilac (Summer Flower) [​IMG][​IMG]
    Passion Flower (Summer Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pink Cat (from Harvest Moon 64) (Spring Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Purple Coneflower (Fall Flower) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rose (Spring to Fall Trellis Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Violet (Spring Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG]

Azalea (Spring Flower)

Bluebonnet/Lupine (Spring Flower)
    Buttercup (Summer Flower)
    Chrysanthemum (Fall Flower)
    Crocus (Winter Wild Forage Flower)*
    Daisy (Summer Flower)
    False Goat’s Beard (Fall Flower)
    Foxglove (Summer Flower)
    Hibiscus (Fall Flower)
    Holly (Winter Flower)
    Hyacinth (Spring Flower)
    Hydrangea (Summer Flower)
    Lily-of-the-River (Fall Flower)
    Marigolds (Summer Flower)
    Moondrop (from Harvest Moon 64) (Spring Flower)
    Morning Glory (Spring Trellis Flower)
    Orchid (Spring to Fall Flower)
    Peony (Spring Flower)
    Petunia (Spring to Summer Flower)
    Pitcherplant (Fall Flower)
    Rafflesia (Summer Flower)
    Red Fern (Fall Flower)
    Snapdragon (Spring Flower)
    Sweet Pea (Summer Wild Forage Flower)**

Spring 13 / Summer 15 / Fall 12/ Winter 2

*Uses the in-game foraged Crocus as its crop.
    **Uses the in-game foraged Sweet Pea as its crop.

My last want is to attempt to sprite something better for things like Rice and water-based crops. The following list is just to annex these kinds of crops. I am doubtful that a functioning paddy field mechanic can be achieved, but I'd like to eventually get these kinds of crops in the game, even if they only look like they're in a flooded field.

Bamboo (Spring to Summer Vegetable)
    Bogbean (Summer Flower)
    Cattail (Summer Vegetable)
    Lilypad (Spring Flower)
    Lotus (Summer Vegetable)
    Marshmallow (Fall Flower)
    Papyrus (Fall Artisan Good)
    Venus Fly Trap (Fall Flower)
    Wasabi (Fall Vegetable)
    Water Chestnut (Spring Vegetable)
    Watercress (Spring Vegetable)

Spring 4 / Summer 4 / Fall 3/ Winter 0

You can find all the items used to make these listed here. Things in gray are either vanilla artisan equipment or vanilla artisan goods.

Alembic [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [Flower]/[Fruit]/[Herb] Essential Oil

Butter Churn [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Butter • Goat Butter • Almond Butter • Cashew Butter • Coconut Butter • Cookie Butter • Hazelnut Butter • Peanut Butter • Slime Butter • Sunflower Butter

Dehydrator [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Dried [Fruit] • Raisins

Drying Rack [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Dried [Flower] • Dried [Herb] • Dried [Vegetable]

Foreign Cask [​IMG][​IMG]
    Kimchi • Miso Paste

Extruder [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Beeswax • Buckwheat Noodles • Rice Noodles • Wheat Noodles • Chewing Gum

Glass Jar [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Kombucha • Chanterelle Kombucha • Morel Kombucha • Red Kombucha • Purple Kombucha

Grinder [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Apple Rind • Ground [Herb]/[Vegetable] • Saffron • Wasabi Paste

Keg [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Absinthe • Apple Cider • Gin • Ginger Ale • Rum • Saké

Loom [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Thread • Twine

Mill [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Buckwheat Flour • Rice Flour

Oil Maker [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cottonseed Oil • Coconut Oil • Olive Oil • Peanut Oil

Custom makers are attached to this post.

I've begun spriting recipes that I have in my GDrive. I hope to finish at least those by Thursday so I can release them. ^^

[​IMG]
    Avocado Eel Roll • Baked Sweet Potato • Banana Bread • Banana Pudding • Brown Sugar • Carrot Cake • Cassava Cake
    [​IMG]
    Chef Salad • Chocolate • Chocolate Pudding • Chocolate-covered Strawberry • Crab Roll • Cucumber Roll • Cucumber Sandwich
    [​IMG]
    Sautéed Onions • Island Salad • Farofa • Fig Tart • Melon Salad • Poached Pear • Rice Pilaf
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Stuffed Bell Peppers • Sweet Potato Fries • Tropical Fruit Salad • Vegetable Stirfry • Raspberry Tart • Gooseberry Pie • PB & J
    [​IMG]
    Celery and Peanut Butter • Avocado Toast • Broccoli and Cheese

The following are "resource" crops that grow fantastical things and were originally sprited for MCM. I am unlikely to add more to these, as I feel MCM already hit all the bases. Seasons are @Killerbotto's original settings.

Money Plant (Fall) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Beef Vine (Spring to Summer) [​IMG] [​IMG]

Coalroot (Spring) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Copperleaf (Spring) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ironleaf (Summer) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Goldleaf (Fall) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Iridium Fern (Winter) [​IMG] [​IMG]

Intergration•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•
    ^^ If people are interested, I can incorporate crop/similar mod's sprite sets into my springobjects and cropssprite file. Basically if someone wants to use a lot of my sprites, but has some other resources they also have sprites on the sheet that I haven't done, I can continue to just append them onto the sheets so that sprite sheets across different mods that want to use these don't have to be different. My limited understanding is that that causes compatibility errors. :3;; If it doesn't, ahaha, then this section is unnecessary.

It might mean that a mod uses a sheet that has like, the MCM resource crops (iron and gold and such), but doesn't use them. But if people want to mention how they feel about that, I can start making sure I don't use up the spaces other mods are using for items and such if they like.

Mod Mentions!•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•
    I don't really mind who uses my sprites, as long as they don't claim them as their own~ They're here to be used. That being said, below are the people who either are or who have mentioned using them, and their lovely mods they've made! Check these out~! *u*

If you want to be added to this list, post here and I'll add you~

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•[​IMG]•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•​

Change Log•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•
    The list of additions and, most importantly, any shuffling or replacement that had to happen on the sheet due to vanilla updates.

Update 09/06/17:
    • cropsSprite:
      • Elderberry, Passion Fruit, Aloe, Fennel, Thyme, Bee Balm, Clary Sage, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lavneder, Lilac, Passion Flower, Purple Coneflower, Rose.
    • springobjects:
      • Added:
        • Elderberry, Passion Fruit, Aloe, Fennel, Thyme, Bee Balm, Clary Sage, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lavneder, Lilac, Passion Flower, Purple Coneflower, Rose
        • Camphor, Cassia, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Melaleuca, Pomelo, Wisteria, Ylang Ylang
        • Soynut Butter, Walnut Butter
        • Chewing Gum, Kimchi, Miso Paste, Purple Kombucha
        • Gold Thread

Update 08/21/17:
    • cropsSprite:
      • None.
    • springobjects:
      • Added:
        • Essential Oils
        • Almond Butter, Cashew Butter, but no crops yet.
        • Dried Fruit, Raisins
        • Dried Flowers, Herbs, and Vegetables
        • Extruder and Beeswax
        • Kombucha, Chanterelle Kombucha, Morel Kombucha, Red Kombucha
        • Grinder and Ground Herbs, Ground Vegetables, Saffron, Wasabi Paste
        • Ginger Ale, Apple Cider

Update 08/17/17:
    • cropsSprite:
      • None.
    • springobjects:
      • Added:
        • Avocado Eel Roll, Avocado Toast, Baked Sweet Potato, Banana Bread, Banana Pudding, Broccoli and Cheese, Brown Sugar, Carrot Cake, Cassava Cake, Celery and Peanut Butter, Chef Salad, Chocolate, Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Crab Roll, Cucumber Roll, Cucumber Sandwich, Island Salad, Farofa, Fig Tart, Gooseberry Pie, Melon Salad, PB & J, Poached Pear, Raspberry Tart, Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Onions, Stuffed Bell Peppers, Sweet Potato Fries, Tropical Fruit Salad, Vegetable Stirfry
        • Twine (Hay)
        • Coal Seeds, Copper Seeds, Iron Seeds, Gold Seeds, Iridium Seeds
        • Essential Oil

Update 08/15/17:
    • cropsSprite:
      • Removed: MCM Coffee crop.
      • Changed: Moved Carrot to the cell that MCM Coffee crop previously occupied to free up the cell for vanilla Coffee. Carrot crop information will need to be updated in existing mods. Updated the Blue Mist flower.
      • Added: Tea, Broccoli, Juniper, Celery, Fairy Duster, Raspberry, Blackberry, Basil, Sage, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, Ginger, Rosemary, and Gooseberry crops.
    • springobjects:
      • Removed: MCM Coffee produce and seed packet.
      • Changed: Added Tea where MCM Coffee produce and seed packets were. Updated the Blue Mist Flower.
      • Added:
        • Tea, Broccoli, Juniper Berries, Celery, Fairy Duster, Raspberry, Blackberry, Basil, Sage, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, Ginger, Rosemary, and Gooseberry produce and seed packets.
        • Butter, Goat Butter, Coconut Butter, Cookie Butter, Hazelnut Butter, Peanut Butter, Slime Butter, and Sunflower Seed Butter.
        • Absinthe (presently no corresponding crop), Gin (Juniper Berries), Rum (Sugar Cane), and Saké (Unhusked Rice). Also added Thread (Cotton).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    • Zaden

Zaden Void-Bound Voyager

Where can i download this mod from ?
      your sprites is AWESOME.

• MizuJakkaru

Thank you~!

At the moment, http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/longevity-v1-5-v1-6-w-more-crops-mod-v1-6-5.131220/ and http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/more-crops-unofficial-continuation.129349/ are the best bets, though neither of them have the newest sprites since I just added a bunch. For MCM, you'll want to look in the later pages of the thread for MysticTempest's fix. ^^ Longevity is likely to update soon-ish, maybe with the new things. I think http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/herbal-crops-mod.136253/ is also looking to use these.

• Oyakodown

Oyakodown Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow, these are beautiful sprites! If possible can you please also do a resprite of MysticTempest's Tea Mod? Because I think your sprite style looked better!

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

I love the additional crops.

I'd love to come up with a progression system, or a some unique mechanics to make them fit.
            I would argue the game to be too overcrowded with so many options, but I'm sure there is a good idea just waiting to happen.

Thanks again for the awesome community contribution. Would you ever think about making new foods and recipes?

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

These look so good! I wish I could use them in my save files. Darned incompatible mods...

Not to mention I'd have to reconfigure my entire farm to fit all of these new crops too. :p

• hunni

hunni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there a mod currently using the butter churn? I love it

• MizuJakkaru

^^ I've asked MysticTempest if they wouldn't mind~ If they don't, I'm more than happy to append that onto my spritesheet!

Food and recipes are next on my list! (I just did the butters and alcohol artisan goods, and I'm feeling abit tired of crops, so much green ahaha.) I have a list here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hFtwunpO8WrNGFfMKaqQQvJakCrC63U_Gvjp0F7F8nM/edit?usp=sharing But if anyone can think of anything else using what's already sprited, I'm all ears. I'm trying to make things be used at least once or twice!

Maybe we can add a second stall/interaction menu to Pierre's Shop and split the list between a few categories. I'm imaging like crops and trees on one, flowers and herbs on the other maybe... When it comes to modding, I'm just ideas, though, I don't actually know what can be accomplished!

Ehehe~ Hopefully one day we can find a compatible mod?

Not presently, as I just added that a few hours ago! :B But @Amburr is putting custom machines in her mod and might be willing to include the Butter Churn~ I haven't asked yet though.

Amburr, Oyakodown and hunni like this.
                  • MizuJakkaru

New Maker/Artisan Goods stuff!

Alembic [​IMG]
                    None yet.

Oil Maker [​IMG] [​IMG]
                    Cotton Seed Oil • Coconut Oil • Olive Oil • Peanut Oil

Also~ I've begun spriting recipes that I have in my GDrive. I hope to finish at least those by Thursday so I can release them. ^^

[​IMG]
                    Avocado Eel Roll • Baked Sweet Potato • Banana Bread • Banana Pudding • Brown Sugar • Carrot Cake • Cassava Cake

Shellark, Oyakodown and hunni like this.
                    • Amburr

Amburr Phantasmal Quasar

That alembic is the cutest thing ever!!! Such smol

• MizuJakkaru

I'm happy to announce that @Amburr and me appear to be teaming up officially to make some kind of mod that uses most (everything?) found in this document. :B So definitely keep an eye on Herbal Crops (which might be something of a misnomer now xD) in the future!

But first...
                        [​IMG]

New Artisan Goods!
                        Alembic [​IMG] [​IMG]
                        Loom [​IMG] [​IMG]
                        Twine (Made from Hay.)

New Equipment:
                        Dehydrator [​IMG]
                        Drying Rack [​IMG]
                        Glass Jar [​IMG]

New Recipes! (All the recipes are listed in the google doc in the main post.)
                        [​IMG]
                        Chef Salad • Chocolate • Chocolate Pudding • Chocolate-covered Strawberry • Crab Roll • Cucumber Roll • Cucumber Sandwich
                        [​IMG]
                        Sautéed Onions • Island Salad • Farofa • Fig Tart • Melon Salad • Poached Pear • Rice Pilaf
                        [​IMG][​IMG]
                        Stuffed Bell Peppers • Sweet Potato Fries • Tropical Fruit Salad • Vegetable Stirfry • Raspberry Tart • Gooseberry Pie • PB & J
                        [​IMG]
                        Celery and Peanut Butter • Avocado Toast • Broccoli and Cheese

Some of these are clearly rehashes of ConfusedApe's sprites. :B I apologize for that, I tried to make unique ones for everything I could, but some dished items are very generic looking it was simply easier to tweak existing things. That being said, if you use all the recipes in the main post, it uses every crop at least once except for the following: Unpolished Rice, Cotton, Juniper Berries, Basil, Sage, Sugar Cane, Mint, Oregano, Ginger, Rosemary. If, however, you add the Artisan Equipment items in, you'll get uses for Sugar Cane (Sugar from Mill, Rum from Keg), Cotton (Thread from Loom, Cotton Seed Oil from Oil Maker), Unpolished Rice (Sake from Keg, Rice from Mill), and Juniper Berries (Gin from Keg).

New Seed Packs (for the fantasy ore crops, since these were missing and I think re-classing the ores as seeds is unwise.)
                        [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That's all for now, folks. I'll be at Anime Fest this weekend so I won't be back until around Sunday. :B Plus that gives modders the weekend to descend upon the sprites as they wish~ When I get back, I think my plans are touching up things for MysticTempest's Tea Mod/adding those sprites to the end of the springobjects and trying my hand at some trees!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
                          ebiSV, 009i66, Shellark and 6 others like this.
                        • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

Wow these are amazing!! i'm amazed on how much stuff you made. You deserve yourself a cookies :3 (i might play around with the sprites for my personal use)

• MizuJakkaru

Thank you! >w< And have at it!

---

New artisan goods and equipment~ I need to add Apple Rinds so that Apple Cider doesn't have to replace Apple Wine from the Keg. After trees and such, I'll probably animate these somehow and add more to the extruder.

Alembic [​IMG] [​IMG]

Butter Churn [​IMG] [​IMG]
                            Almond Butter • Cashew Butter

Dehydrator [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
                            Dried [Fruit] • Raisins

Drying Rack [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
                            Dried [Flower] • Dried [Herb] • Dried [Vegetable]

Extruder [​IMG] [​IMG]
                            Beeswax • Buckwheat Noodles • Rice Noodles • Wheat Noodles

Glass Jar [​IMG] [​IMG]
                            Kombucha • Chanterelle Kombucha • Morel Kombucha • Red Kombucha

Grinder [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
                            Apple Rind • Ground [Herb]/[Vegetable] • Saffron • Wasabi Paste

Keg [​IMG] [​IMG]
                            Ginger Ale • Apple Cider

Mill [​IMG] [​IMG]
                            Buckwheat Flour • Rice Flour

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
                              009i66, Shellark, Acerbicon and 8 others like this.
                            • xangria

xangria Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can't wait to see all off these in game!

Amburr likes this.
                              • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

This looks amazing. Good job

• MizuJakkaru

New crops, tree produce, herbs, and flowers~

Elderberry (Winter Fruit) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Passion Fruit (Spring Trellis Fruit) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Camphor (Winter Herb) [​IMG]
                                  Cassia/Cinnamon (Winter Herb) [​IMG][​IMG]
                                  Eucalyptus (Spring Herb) [​IMG]
                                  Grapefruit (Fall Fruit) [​IMG][​IMG]
                                  Melaleuca (Spring Herb) [​IMG]
                                  Pomelo (Fall Fruit) [​IMG][​IMG]
                                  Wisteria (Spring Flower) [​IMG]
                                  Ylang Ylang (Summer Flower) [​IMG][​IMG]

Aloe (Summer Herb) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Fennel (Spring Herb) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Thyme (Fall Herb) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Bee Balm (Fall Flower) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Clary Sage (Summer Flower) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Honeysuckle (Spring to Summer Trellis Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Jasmine (Fall Flower) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Lavender (Summer Flower) [​IMG][​IMG]
                                  Lilac (Summer Flower) [​IMG][​IMG]
                                  Passion Flower (Summer Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Purple Coneflower (Fall Flower) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  Rose (Spring to Fall Trellis Flower) [​IMG] [​IMG]

ebiSV, 009i66, Mana-chan and 5 others like this.
                                  • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

These sprites look amazing, I want to use them all O3O
                                    Just download Longevity?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Zalkyria

Longevity features Mizu's sprites in the additional added crops.
                                      In the next upcoming updates, I would love to incorporate these new sprites.

As a disclosure however, Longevity is beyond just additional crops. Be sure to read a little bit more to determine if it is a mod fit for you.

Zalkyria likes this.
                                      • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Hahaha I did! It's exactly what I needed to get me fully back into the SV groove.

RTGOAT likes this.
                                        • NoiseMaker00

NoiseMaker00 Void-Bound Voyager

Why I can not use MoreCropsUnofficial Continuation WITH Longevity to get all these crops and trees. When I play just with Longevity I have Error Items in Pierre's shop where the trees should be placed.