Digital [Comic] Avian Handie C. Rafter's Starbound Adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Tyle, Jul 9, 2017.

1. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I have an AMA question for Arrowchain. What's your motivation for being a zookeeper?

themushroomlord likes this.
  2. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

*passes mic*

“Reminiscent. I grew up in a farm! It was pretty nice when my friend informed me of this job offer to take care of ship animals, I almost jumped at the call - I mean, tending is what I like to do, and I get to do that AND go sightseeing at the same time!"

Tlin: ”She actually thought we meant sea ship at first…”

"Eager. Turns out the world out there is more than just robot chickens and fluffalos! It’s hard to explain why but it seems natural I have a knack for taking care of animals.”

Gus: “Arrow reminds me of that robot from Castle In the Sky.”

“Confusion. I don’t get it.”

Gus: ”Ehh, just some old movie dating back to the late 1900s.”

3. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

@Tyle, I want plushies of ALL the crew
    I WANT THEM ALL

4. sinnykitt

sinnykitt Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Your art and characters are one of the most pure things Ive seen for a while aah ♥

5. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I'm baaaaaaaack!
    Colored a sketch I drew before August, it's the first time I used tablet in conjunction with vector this way! Hope it doesn't clash with the normal style too much.

[​IMG]
    "Stand the heat, or get out of the kitchen"

Oh, right, in case it wasn't clear, Tat is the ship cook - or will soon be! He loves cooking a lot but fire ssscares him. I want to draw a bit on his path to becoming a kitchen master, that's gonna take a while.

6. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

@Tyle do you have plans on plushies?X3

7. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

@D.M.G. It's completely within my ability, yes, but not in my priority until most if not all my characters have been fleshed out after enough strips.

Also your interest in SB Adventure merch pleases me :3

8. The Purple Dragon

I would love an Arrow Chain plushie.

9. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Eh, if enough people want it, I might move "make voodoo effigies for everyone" up my priority list *wink*

Speaking of which, a main reason everyone's stuck with their crew uniform is due to me knowing next to zero about fashion - if there are any pieces of clothing you wish to see certain character in, feel free to tell me about it and I'll try to see if they fit! Who knows, maybe it'll end up a regular clothing and even as part of the (theoretical) plush... :D

10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I hope he could cook spaghetti soon! xD
    Also, I don't see any clashing in your work.

If Tat succeeds in becoming a ship cook, I hope some would give her a silly chef hat , or a kitchen apron with a cute design , or both. xD

11. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

IMAG7303_1.jpg

Tat is a 'he', actually :D little does he know the fish is going to slap his face in 0.5 second
    I can do sketches like these at a relatively fast speed - not as good as the vectored ones but if you guys like them, I can keep them coming for quick fun and giggles.

12. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Oops.Forgot about his gender.
    Sorry bout that.

Btw, the sketch is adorbs.

13. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Aww, thank you @Tyle ^^

I can't wait to see what ill be next! :3

14. The Purple Dragon

Personally I'd like to see Arrowchain wearing some sort of a jacket.

15. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

You didn't specify what kind of jacket it is so I decided to draw her in one that fits her the least

BIKER.
    IMAG7304_1.jpg

I'm in a good enough draw mood to do sketches two days in a row - don't get too used to it :)

16. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I think that, due to the fact that Tat's "hair" looks a bit like a pompadour, maybe a japanese student uniform might look good on him, y'know, like how Josuke from JoJo is dressed. Just a thought, tho ^^

17. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I actually call him plant Josuke behind the scene sometimes ( ;;゚д゚)
    That's something I've planned for a halloween/cosplay event so it's a save-for-later thing, but thanks for the suggestion!

18. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Oh hey that's awesome, i'm pretty sure i've seen your work on Deviant as well. anyway, about having florans...TOTTALY a bad idea u_u trust me

19. The Purple Dragon

At first I thought it was an aviators jacket, which is what I would have wanted, sorry for not specifying. That jacket does look good on her though.

20. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I looked up some random clothes from an online shop and put my girls in them
    IMAG7307_1.jpg
    It's Casual Friday!