Full Character Art?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GabeOneThrust, Aug 30, 2017.

1. GabeOneThrust

GabeOneThrust Void-Bound Voyager

I know this is a lot to ask,that's why this is only a suggestion.It's not really related to implementing something into the game.What I'd like if possible is full character art.Let's take Harvest Moon for example,when you load up the wiki on a character(take animal parade for example) you see a drawn picture of their full body.Since in stardew valley you can't really see more than there is in their portrait I was thinking of drawn portraits of each of the characters.So we can see how they'd all look a little more fleshed out than pixels can do.Thank you for reading.

Here's a picture for example:
    Harvest_Goddess_(HoLV).jpg

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
      Xamerzan likes this.
    • Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Being an artist myself, this is something I would greatly appreciate! I would love to see full-body art of the in-game characters (besides their sprites) in say the Wiki or maybe in some sort of art book CA could put into the game which we could look at whenever we want. :)

• GabeOneThrust

I was thinking exactly the same thing.An artbook would be awsome.

• Pyrofish

Pyrofish Starship Captain

That is generally official art, if I remember correctly.

Unless CA releases official, full body art, it should not be added to the wiki.

• GabeOneThrust

What do you mean?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
            • Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Basically unless CA is the one to release the full body art of characters (or anyone else that's currently on his team), no other pictures should be on the Wiki.

At least, that's how I'm interpreting it.

• Pyrofish

Pyrofish Starship Captain

Yes.

• GabeOneThrust

That's what I was suggesting.I don't really care if it's a wiki think only or an artbook.What I want is full body art of the characters made by CA of course.

Xamerzan likes this.