I need as much information as possible on all of the spouses.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pyrofish, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Pyrofish

Pyrofish Starship Captain

The wiki is ----. I need to fix all their marriage parts. They either don't have needed information, or they're inconsistent on how much information they give. Shane has nothing, while Sam has so much unneeded stuff. Emily also has nothing, while Abigail has a lot.

The last page I fixed was Leah's marriage section, so I plan on making them all similar, if I can get the information.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2017
      LuthienNightwolf likes this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Well, I can't get screenshots at this point (the final winter on my current save) but I know Seb's marriage schedule pretty well. I'm going for Sam on my next save, if you still need anything by the time I'm married I'll try and help out.

Edit: Just thought of something else, if you can't get info from people you can find their schedules in Content>Characters>Schedules

It's a bit tricky to wade through the code but as far as I can tell the time stamps are all in there. The code looks like this for Sebastian post-marriage on Mondays and Fridays:

marriage_Mon: "830 Mountain 58 35 1 \"Standing at this spot really makes me want a smoke... but I'm determined to quit now.\"/1300 ScienceHouse 6 20 0 \"Mom's face lit up when I walked in. She deserves to be happy.$7\"/1700 BusStop -1 23 3" #!String
      marriage_Fri: "830 Beach 12 39 2 \"I'm going to hang out with my old friends tonight. I'll be home later.\"/1500 Saloon 42 21 3 \"My skills haven't declined... Sam's still just as easy to beat.$h\"/2110 BusStop -1 23 3" #!String

If I'm reading it right:

Monday:
      8: 30 is when he leaves the house in the morning and heads for the mountain lake
      1:00pm he goes to visit Robin and stands next to her counter
      5:00pm he heads towards the bust stop, going home

Friday:
      8: 30 leaves the house to go stand on the pier at the beach
      3:00pm walks to the saloon
      9:10pm leaves the saloon to walk home

I can't find the bit about Saturdays but to the best of my memory he's out there from when I wake up to 2pm. I can't confirm that right now though so someone else may have to get that part unless I can find it in the files.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
      • LuthienNightwolf

Okay, turns out he does keep his Monday and Friday schedule in Winter, so I trailed my husband all day and got you some screenshots. It looks like I read the code correctly, so that's definitely a way to gather the info you need if it comes to it.

Leaves the house at 8: 30am to go to the pier:
        Seb schedule 1.png

Leaves the pier at 3:00pm to go to the saloon:
        Seb schedule 2.png

Leaves the saloon at 9:10pm to go to the bus stop (going home):
        Seb schedule 3.png

Goes to bed at 10:00:
        Seb schedule 4.png

The reason I grabbed shots of when he leaves vs. when he arrives is because I use Timespeed, so I can't give you an accurate timeframe for when he's actually meant to arrive at any of these places. I can get his Monday schedule too if these work for you.

• Pyrofish

I'll update the page when I get enough information on everything to make it as similar to Leah's as possible.

If you could, you, or someone else, please make a thread on the Steam forums to gather information. If it's easier, just copy paste the OP of this thread.
          I would, but I am banned there, the mod there does not like me.
          I'll update the OP to mention making a steam thread, too.

• LuthienNightwolf

I looked at what you put for Leah, I think someone else may have to get you the specific arrival times. I can only provide info on when they leave each location, either from within the game or by looking through the code since it's doesn't show arrival times either.

I'm not on the Steam forums so I can't be of much help over there but I'll do what I can here.

• Pyrofish

If you own the game on steam, you can post on the steam forums.

I might dig through. I'm more focused on getting any information for several characters first, then slowly work through specific times.

I got someone else to make it, thank you, Luthien.
              http://steamcommunity.com/app/413150/discussions/0/1471969431600144798/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2017
              • LuthienNightwolf

Right, in terms of basic universal stuff that applies to all of their post-marriage schedules, they all leave the house on Mondays and Fridays, and *should* use the outdoor spouse area on Saturdays. There are sometimes glitches that for whatever reason happen and cause them to completely disappear (I found Sebastian in the void outside the walls of my house one day when he wasn't where he was supposed to be) but those are pretty random. Everyone also has a specific day of the year that they leave to go to see Dr. Harvey for their checkup, I think those are already listed on the Wiki in their pre-marriage schedules. That's pretty much it for the basics. Beyond that, it's just a matter of writing down *where* they go on those days where they leave the farm.

Do you want me to dig through the schedule files? It wouldn't be a problem, I just need to know exactly which things you want from them.

• Pyrofish

That's fine, if it's as simple as you said, I can do it. You don't need to waste your time.

I probably won't be that specific. You can see in Leah's Marriage section around the extent I'll go.

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

How'd you get banned on steam? You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

• Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

@Pyrofish keep foul language down. Its a PG-13 Forums. Swearing shouldn't be in posts.

And please edit your last post if nobody has replied. Double posting is frowned upon.

• Pyrofish

The mod there has never liked me. He blocked me on everything, so I have no way to speak to him about it.
                        What last post?

• Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

The one I deleted