1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. FoxDE2

FoxDE2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found one heck of a planet, for Windows 7 Universe Seeds and the most recent version of the game (1.3.2)

Starbound Coordinates Anser Precipice VI.png

Anser Precipice VI

I traveled across the planet, which isn't very huge, to the left. I found at the immediate start of the landing zone that there was an Ice Chest with this inside:

ice machine schematic
    ice table schematic

then continuing to the left (some of the chests need to be dug for, but they're easy to spot from the surface,)

tech cards
    chef hat
    stun glove schematic
    manipulator module/uncommon grenade launcher
    hard chakram schematic

These are all in non-instanced chests, so you'll be able to find them and they're not a part of a mini dungeon or dungeon.

This planet also includes:

desolate biome
    human colony
    prism biome

Enjoy!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. FoxDE2

Too bad it was a chef's HAT and not a jacket :/ still need one of those.

3. Jrminot

Jrminot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm looking for a system to build on and was thinking of putting it out in case someone has coords for one.

I'm looking for:

1. Fiery star.

2. Has a gas giant with a midnight and Volcanic planet orbiting it.

3. Has an ancient gateway and a asteroid belt

If anyone finds a system like this, please let me know!

4. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Which mods alter the results given by coordinate-seeds?

5. 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone has coordinate for the DoomCanon ?

6. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There's a mod that can help with this, called Eriss's More Planet Info. It adds a section called Surface Analysis to the planet readout that lists any special structures and the race they belong to. The readout looks like so:

[​IMG]

Link to mod

7. FoxDE2

Midnight Planet Hind Rim IV a

Starbound Coordinates Hind Rim IV a.png

On this planet immediately at the starting point is a Pod Chest which has a Smart Top inside of it.

If you continue along the planet you'll find a Human NPC that looks mysteriously like George V.

There is also an Iron Chest which has an upgrade module inside of it.

The planet itself has a Giant Flower Biome too I believe, as well as a Hive Biome.

Forgot to mention this is for a Windows 7 Universe Seed.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  8. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mac Starbound 1.3.2
    This planet looks nice from the surface, it also has an Avian village to the left and Hylotl village somewhere else
    X: -638695677 Y: -282241974
    3cb7cab3650e7004f016e9abd9849691.png

Inferus[RF] and Waffle-Chan like this.
  9. TheSurvivor64

TheSurvivor64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I "found" a Novakid village (it was on the starbound planet data base , it was supposed to be a glitch village but now it's a Novakid village)

game version:1.3.3
    System:Oneiroi Rift
    Planet:Oneiroi Rift 1
    coordinates :
    Y:-496910206
    X:-953224683

Edit : Oneiroi Rift has more to offer

game version:1.3.3
    System:Oneiroi Rift
    Planet:Oneiroi Rift 2
    coordinates : same

There is an avian airship , an underground Glitch thingy (i don't know what it's called , but it isn't the sewers) and an Hylotl abandoned dojo.

Edit 2 : This system has stuff on EVERY planet . Only the baren planets don't have anything. This sytem has got a settlement for EVERY race (except Apex, RIP) in the game ! Plus it's a temparate star so it's a REALLY good system to go to for new characters. (The mod "more planet info" is HIGHLY recommended , it shows you what structures are on a planet)

Edit 3: I just found something I'd like to add about Oneiro Rift, is that Oneiro Rift III has a USCM prison.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  10. Starfan87

Starfan87 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Dr voodo you don't need coordinates. You can just repeat the floran mission.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  11. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

That's a 2 year old post????

Roselle likes this.
  12. EveeFan

EveeFan Intergalactic Tourist

Hey, does anyone have coords for a planet that has any avian structure and can be accessed without an EPP? I know they should be common but I just can't find one, need Avian furniture for a quest

13. WhyYouReadingDis

WhyYouReadingDis Aquatic Astronaut

Anyone has a rose tree planet with Windows 10 and latest version also mention if any other structures appear thanks
    want a pretty planet to settle down and colonize

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  14. Starfan87

You can access desserts. Which have too many structures. I found 3 avian temples.

SickSix likes this.
  15. Momopovich

Momopovich Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi I'm looking for a sewer dungeon on a t6 planet (scorched/volcanic), preferably with no meteors/fire rain; 1.3.3, windows 10 64bit.

EDIT
    Nevermind found it thanks to FoxDE :
    Alnasl Crescent 1

sewer dungeon is not far on the left. There is also a bunch of other stuff on the planet, take a look at FoxDE's post page 72 of this thread.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  16. Starfan87

You can go to level 1 forests or go to a plain planet and terraform the planet its hard work but it is worth it.

17. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Using a wooded terraformer would not guarantee the rose trees being requested. This person was asking for a very specific planetary biome with background matching the trees. You can visit hundreds of planets and not find a rose one, and there is not a teraformer that specifically makes this type of biome.

Honestly, it surprises me that there isn't a way to do this with terraforming. Til that's done, people who want the fluffy trees or the flower trees are going to have to keep searching. Posting a request here is the best option, because someone is bound to have seen the type of planet needed.

@WhyYouReadingDis -- I know there are a few rose planets in this thread, but they're for Win7. Not sure if they even work on Win10.

18. 777JackOfBlades

I have found one. I can post the coordinates at the end of the week if anyone want a biome with rose

Roselle likes this.
  19. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, I'd love to see any rose biome planet you've found! Still searching for the perfect one.

20. 777JackOfBlades

Sorry , I forgot about that, I made a memo so that I remember to share the coordinate asap