RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

He raises his hands to show he doesn't mean harm.
    "I'm Killik, I was just searching for supplies."

2. endlessneverland

endlessneverland Tentacle Wrangler

She lowered her knife slightly, though she was still on edge. "I see... Well how much have you looted? I'll look elsewhere since you're here," she said, "though traveling with someone is often smart, so that's an offer that stands as long as you don't backstab me that is."

3. The Purple Dragon

"I've got plenty of food for a bit, and don't worry. I wouldn't stab anyone unless attacked."

4. endlessneverland

She sheathed her knife, relaxing slightly. "Truce then? Alies are always a good thing to have in this godforsaken wasteland," she asked looking him over briefly.

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  5. The Purple Dragon

"Sure thing."
    He walks down the stairs and offers a hand for a hand shake.

6. endlessneverland

She reaches out and shakes his hand, adjusting her bag as she does so. "I'm Altair by the way," she said, responding to his earlied question.

7. The Purple Dragon

"Pleasure, need anything before we go?"

8. endlessneverland

She looked around. "I mostly came to the city looking for food, but right now I'm looking for a place to scope out the city since it seems this place is swarming with zombies further in," she said, noding outside as she did.

9. The Purple Dragon

"I ran into some mutant bullet-proof one a couple of days ago. Maybe we can find a skyscraper that's still mostly together."

10. endlessneverland

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh that sounds wonderful," she said, "but yea, finding a vantage point is likely a good idea, where should we start?"

11. The Purple Dragon

"I would suggest slightly in towards the centre of the city more. It will be more dangerous but we're also more likely to see something from there." He fixes his pack and checks his gun. "We ready to go?"

12. endlessneverland

She checked herself briefly and placed her hand on her knife, nodding as she did so. "Yep, lets go." She said, turning and heading towards the door.

13. The Purple Dragon

He followed her and tried to strike up a conversation.
    "So what are you looking for?"

14. endlessneverland

She chuckled lightly. "Somewhere to survive mainly, the means to live." She said, "though, it would be interesting to figure out if anyone else has survived, if we aren't the last alive."

15. The Purple Dragon

"I met two elderly men a while ago, and a Warlock I think. They said there is a settlement underground in the sewers but it would be almost impossible getting down there."

16. endlessneverland

"Really? Well if we can find a crowbar or something of the likes we could try," she said, looking around, "question is where would we find one?"

17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The two made conversation, meanwhile, there was a building. Tall, it loomed over all. For them, it was many city blocks away. City blocks filled with who knows what. At the moment they could barely see it poking up above some of the other buildings, as their angle was rather low.

18. The Purple Dragon

He looks closely at the abnormally tall building.
    "Maybe we should look there, it might not necessarily have a crowbar but it looks odd."

19. endlessneverland

She nodded. "Agreed, though we should be careful, I heard zombies and lots of them that way," she said, "it should also give us a good view of the city."

20. The Purple Dragon

"We could take the back alleys, that will let us bypass them." He suggests with a shrug.