Building/Ship Novakid Boomtown

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by rare_candy_bracelet, Aug 23, 2017.

1. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

I recently put together a few custom Novakid buildings. Maybe I'll add a few more in the future?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    i'm very proud of how that stage turned out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Non-vanilla objects courtesy of two of my own mods as well as a few from Frackin' Universe, Themed Colony Deeds, and Castlevania.

2. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

This is very nice, but I have one suggestion, and that is to terraform it to a savannah or desert biome since all towns such as that were in the west and it's basically a desert wasteland in west. Aside form that is a very beautiful build and I quite like it.

rare_candy_bracelet likes this.
  3. rare_candy_bracelet

hey thanks! i agree with you that novakid settlements definitely belong on desert/savannah biomes, but at these buildings were just on a world I use for various different builds. If i were to make a complete thing, it'd definitely be somewhere else

4. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

Very cool indeed. May I ask where is the mooshi pen from? I haven't run into it yet in vanilla.

5. rare_candy_bracelet

6. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

rare_candy_bracelet likes this.
  7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Looking good! Really like what you've done with the stage in the saloon. Also like how you're using content from your own mod, because why wouldn't you.

Any plans to take a page from my book, and do some background buildings?

8. rare_candy_bracelet

Honestly, it's the reason I even made the mod in the first place lol
    But of course! Some storefronts and stuff, probably. Nothing too tall though - old western buildings never seem to push more than two stories.