1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hylotl Stuff mod 1.07d

Hylotl furniture & objects

1. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

not everyone cares about downloads

Pohany likes this.
  2. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

I didn't mean it that way, I meant that this mod would be accessible to much more people.

3. luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

this mod is on a site that ALL starbound users including non-steam ones can access and use, it's -already- more accessible than it would be on steam

and those download numbers are skewed when many, MANY mod makers here use off-site hosting that the forums can't track, that and download numbers actually reset when they upload a new version

4. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

They can track downloads even when off-site, by registering it when people click "Download on other site" also you can see the real download amounts when you see "version history" and count all the downloads there, and that is what I did on my examples. Anyways this conversation is not going anywhere and Pohany already said that he doesn't want it on Steam Workshop.

mastercookie likes this.
  5. hennalang

hennalang Scruffy Nerf-Herder

EDIT: Ooooookay, oofta. Just now read the squabble about whether or not it's on workshop, so that answers my question.

If I could throw my two cents in there...
    The only thing that would prevent me personally from installing this mod without a Steam Workshop version would be the fact that while I'M more than comfortable installing mods via manually by putting files in the mods folder... the people I play with are not (too complex for them? I dunno...).
    Thus me having objects placed that are products of mods that they can't (won't) download because it's more involved than clicking a subscribe button in steam... makes me unable to play with those friends because the game would crash when they join an area with said objects.

This really does look like a lovely mod and through it I could make even more beautiful things... But for now I'll pass due to my reason above. But know that from what I have seen, you did well with this mod and it's content!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    apinanaivot likes this.
  6. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

7. Pohany

8. KariChan97

KariChan97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hai >.< i'm not able to buy the sweetness and puddings from the shop. is there any other way to buy/get those? :nurunaughty:

Pohany likes this.
  9. Pohany

10. Pohany

11. Pohany

12. Pohany

13. Khesune

Khesune Void-Bound Voyager

It's very odd, the vending machine isn't showing up in my architect's table [fully upgraded]. I double-checked that it was absolutely in my mod folder as well.
    I don't own any furniture mods or the like at all, so I can't imagine that anything is conflicting. I imagine an error would pop up if that were the case anyway. Hmm.. does anyone have any thoughts as to what could be the problem?

14. Pohany

15. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

Great work as always!

Pohany likes this.
  16. ThatFluff

ThatFluff Void-Bound Voyager

Where on earth can we find the beautiful city skyline blocks in your preview image? I looked in the workbench, your crafting window and to no avail :(