1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Looking for Administration for a Server/Players

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by James Almasy, Aug 9, 2017.

1. James Almasy

James Almasy Void-Bound Voyager

Title says it all. Have Starbound server with no-one to run it, need Administrators and Moderators as well as players to play on it as well. Server's last run was in late 2015/Early 2016 when the last Lead Admin disappeared without warning.

Need upstanding, calm and collected people willing to run a server with others of the same disposition, crisis management and scenario building a plus, Roleplay experience is also necessary. Server is to be Roleplay and Creation of factions, worlds, events, and possible story-lines to give the server a deeper purpose. Will mod to suit needs of Administration if said mods are compatible with our server-hosting service.

A recap:
    Server needing Administration and Players
    Roleplay and Worldbuilding, as well as Event creation

All inquiries will be handled via email, and will be responded to as quickly as possible.

2. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but are you looking at any mods in particular to add?

3. James Almasy

James Almasy Void-Bound Voyager

I haven't played Starbound in over a year, so I'd have no idea where to begin. But I figure it'd be up to the Mods of said server to suggest possible mods.