Modding Help Junimo Bundle Save Problem

Discussion in 'Mods' started by dollbae, Aug 1, 2017.

1. dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, so after I finish a junimo bundle and I go to save it acts as if it's saving but never finishes so I end up having to close. It doesn't crash, it just never saves. And I do have the Junimo Deposit Anywhere mod if I need to post mods I have I will. Anyone can help?

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

I was having a similar problem. My problem ended up having to do with Extending Minecart when I would finish the greenhouse bundle. Are you finishing the bundle with Junimo Deposit Anywhere, or are you going to the community center to deposit the last items?

• dollbae

I've tried both ways, and it does the same thing both times.

• HopeWasHere

Does it happen with the one bundle, or all bundles that you finish? You may have to start a new game to test that.

• dollbae

Well I can only access one bundle so far. Soo I'm guessing it would be all bundles.

• HopeWasHere

In my case it was only one, and it affected both the Community Center route and the Joja route. I would recommend starting a test save with a cheats menu to try and see if everything is effected. That, or try to complete the bundle with that mod uninstalled and see if you get the same error

• dollbae

I've tried it with the mod uninstalled and it still happened. ... Soooo idk what it is.

• dollbae

I can post what mods I use and maybe it's one of those? Maybe a conflict or something?

• HopeWasHere

I'm not sure I would be much help, but you can try it. Maybe someone who knows more than me would be able to figure it out

dollbae likes this.
                    • dollbae

Okay, so here's a image of the mods I use.

Mods I Use.PNG

I was too lazy to type them all outX3

• dollbae

Bump~~~ I changed my mods a little but the issue is still there. So to finish a bundle I have to use vanilla SDV.

Mods I Use.PNG

• gobbldygook

gobbldygook Void-Bound Voyager

Hi dollbae, and anyone else in this thread -

JunimoDepositAnywhere is the culprit, and there's a warning on its mod page:
                          At first I thought this meant that it would crash the game as soon as you complete the bundle, but that's not the case - it prevents you from saving at night! So, you don't need to delete your mods or anything, just make sure that you always complete bundles from the Community Center.

Personally, I like to think of it as a feature, not a bug - the Junimos want you to be at the Community Center in person there to receive their gifts for completion! :DD

• gobbldygook

gobbldygook Void-Bound Voyager

and/or i didn't actually finish reading the thread - if you remove deposit anywhere does it work? cause that should be the only thing that would interfere, as far as I know.