RELEASED Harvest Moon Cow Recolors

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by LuthienNightwolf, Jul 31, 2017.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

A handful of recolors for the Harvest Moon cow replacement by Chrysanthe (original mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/224/? )

I was just going to make the original cow less yellow (which I see now they already did it...coulda saved myself some time lol) and ended up playing around with a bunch of new colors, so I'm going to share them here with you guys in case anyone wanted to swap out their cows.

Cow Color Examples.png

The zip contains separate folders for each color, and I'm including all the raw png files as well in case anyone wants to do any of their own edits.

TO INSTALL: Go to Content>Animals and replace the White Cow.xnb with your color of choice. Be sure to keep a backup in case something gets messed up or you want to switch it back later. You can also replace the adult brown cow by just renaming the xnb file to Brown Cow.xnb

If anyone wants any other colors or a specific breed of cow let me know, I can probably whip it up for you. I tried to get all the basic natural colors along with a few fun ones. Baby cows will be added later when I have the motivation to sit for several hours and make them.

Credit for the original sprite goes to Chrysanthe and Harvest Moon, all I did was touch it up with some colors.

(Also, this is my first time officially releasing a mod, so let me know if anything isn't working or hasn't been uploaded correctly.)

Attached Files:

ww77865 and DreamerDrop like this.
    • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pink bubble cows! It's all my childhood dreams come true!

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
      • dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• LuthienNightwolf

Maybe. This took a long time though, it could be a while before I decide to undertake that task. haha Was there a specific color you wanted for them? It'd be easier to do one vs all 10.

• dollbae

Well, honestly I'd just like a white with brown spots recolor of the brown with white spots. :3 Also, maybe a Holstein version of the cow as well, for variety.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
          • LuthienNightwolf

I can make those, it'll take a bit but when I have it ready I'll let you know.

dollbae likes this.
            • dollbae

Ty :3

• Los2tale

Los2tale Void-Bound Voyager

Could you make a baby for each color ?

• Feenie13

Feenie13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is awesome!