Ship Selection

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Armorine1983, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

I think it would be neat to have the ability to build different ships any way you would like (like the space-stations are built) and store the extra ships in a shipyard at the outpost And the ability to switch back and forth between the custom made ships. Anyone else think this would be a great idea?

2. Shiny62

Shiny62 Tentacle Wrangler

It could be good, but having different ships must have a purpose. You can't have multiple ships "because it's fun".
    For example, your ships could have different functions :
    - A big ship with just some functions, where you can store your items, but can't really do anything else.
    - A medium ship where you can have a big crew, store some items (like the normal one), and travel through space.
    - etc...
    And you have to think about the way you'll build these ships, it would require a lot of resources and time to get one.

The idea is not bad, but it would get a lot of time to make a good system of multiple ships. I tried to make it looks good but we can do better. :D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Armorine1983 likes this.
  3. Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Nope not one bit. Because then there would be no difference between stations and ship other than the fact that they can move around. So no.

4. Masiakasaurus

Masiakasaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

...Why not?

5. Shiny62

Shiny62 Tentacle Wrangler

I know that I'm wrong when I say that. I meant "You can't have the same two ships at the same time, we should have different models" and this is why I proposed the different possibilities of ships right after. Sorry for the mistake.

6. Guest0241525

Guest0241525 Guest

Introducing different ship shapes to choose between, along with the possibility to start with a Protectorate-themed ship would be great to see, I think.

Changing your ship model could be a feature added to Penguin Pete's shop.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
    Armorine1983 likes this.