Modding Discussion Romance Mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by DarkMage16, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DarkMage16

DarkMage16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, I got an idea of how a romance mod could work, it could be like in Stardew Valley romance, with likes, dislikes, personality, there could be cut scenes, there could idle animations, the characters could go on hunting monsters on different planets before they marry the player character, each of the characters could have their own space ship but smaller version, even different kind or they could live on a planet, but after they marry, the character moves in the players ship, when the player clicks E when to talk with the character in the bottom of the screen there is the character's full face and dialog options, there could be kissing, sleeping in the same bed. There could be quests for the romances, like in Stardew valley, there are hearts that are filled after talking, giving gifts or doing what they like to fill up the hearts and after some of the hearts are filled the S.A.I.L will have an explanation mark, and it would say that the character wants to talk to the player. I know that it will be hard, since for every character different cut scenes, talking options likes, dislikes, but if everyone works together maybe it could work?
    If someone likes this idea please message me

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Qbi Wan

Qbi Wan Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm not familiar with Stardew Valley, but the idea sounds very interesting. Unfortunately it also sounds like hell of the work.

3. DarkMage16

I know but if couple of people work together, than it can happen, one group of people makes the animations, other makes dialog, third cut scenes, fourth character information, fifth other things

4. DarkMage16

Wilting Rose.png
    Blooming Rose - I made a character for romance characters, and he looks like hes blooming.... I think, but anyway, give him a name, personality, likes, dislikes, what cut scenes could happen, just like Stardew valley

5. Ultimate sandvich

Ultimate sandvich Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It sounds like a good idea, but it's indeed a hell of a lot work, and some really good coordination will have to happen if so many people work together, IF you find enough people in the first place.