Building/Ship Let's see your space station.

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by BasicallyNuclear, Jun 10, 2017.

1. BasicallyNuclear

BasicallyNuclear Big Damn Hero

I really made this thread to look for inspiration.

2. IxFa

IxFa Pangalactic Porcupine

Well darn, I came to this thread for inspiration!
    Well.. If it's any consolation, I have an idea for a space station built in an asteroid field that gets around the lack of gravity by being full of water, thus switching to swimming-based gravity. Haven't built anything nice with it yet, but that might help you with your inspiration.

Really what I want to see is how great someone can make a space station look with the transponder. I don't like it as-is, but plenty are more creative than I am.

3. Bake

Bake Void-Bound Voyager

same...

4. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

I'm going to start out by saying "it's not done yet" but ...
    20170630154312_1.jpg
    It's mostly stuck to the modules but I have had to use admin to disable tile protection to fill in a few gaps that needed to be filled in.

5. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

[​IMG]

Maid cafe ♡(灬´ㅂ`灬)

6. rosedragon

rosedragon Void-Bound Voyager

So beatiful! Love the individual tables, would surely visit and pay eating on such lovely station. Are the cakes from a mod? And what about the blue and green windows? How do I get those? Thanks!

Pohany likes this.
  7. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

rosedragon likes this.
  8. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really marveled at these constructions. And that reminds me that I have so much to do. I would love that there was a mod that could include your creation in my game, but not free. That he had to pay pixels or pool the resources to put it together.

9. moremuffin

So ... the first thing I do after getting my computer working again is ... totally scrub my old station because I wasn't happy with sticking to the modules. New one's looking better so far but going reeeeeally slowly since I keep getting stuck deciding how to go about everything.

So only the one small section so far but it's a pretty dramatic improvement as far as I'm concerned ...
    20170730213248_1.jpg

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  10. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This incredible station, thank you very much the buildings that show me.
    They serve to inspire me in the future. I had to start a game of 0 because the previous one when I saved there was a power outage in my house and I do not recognize the game.

11. CaptainKyros

CaptainKyros Scruffy Nerf-Herder

what mods did you use?

12. moremuffin

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    TheFloranChef, Albussystems and Never like this.
  13. moremuffin

Another section down, 1 more to go.
    20170813133811_1.jpg
    Well I say it's done anyway but I do keep tweaking each section while I'm working on the new ones too.

14. Albussystems

Albussystems Pangalactic Porcupine

I really like the design! Would you be so kind and tell me what Blocks you used for the Hull? I Got the Hullplating mod and FU and i did not find any other Block yet which islike the Human standard Hull... Also what are the yellow and black parts in the middle - The colour feels Hylotl :)
    Thanks already

15. moremuffin

The sloped blocks come from the Avali Race mod. The actual structure is mainly "Sloped Plain Panels" and "Sloped Tech Panels" with "Sloped Inset Panels" for the interiors. The yellow and black sections are "Sloped Inset Panels" and "Dull Sloped Inset Panels" just painted black and yellow to create a hazard warning effect.

Albussystems likes this.
  16. Albussystems

Albussystems Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you very much for that detailed description! I'll try that out - i have to say again that it looks really nice :)
    Arigatoo

17. KingDragonMage

KingDragonMage Void-Bound Voyager

STOP. BEING. AMAZING.

18. KingDragonMage

KingDragonMage Void-Bound Voyager

the build is amazing and so intricate!!!!

19. 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why there's someone in the maid cafe's fridge :rofl:

20. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

I totally love to modding my Starbound, and i still working on my space station, right after i defeated final boss twice. :3