RELEASED Longevity v1.3->v1.4 (w/DNPCC)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Dec 31, 2016.

1. GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE Big Damn Hero

Super excited RTGOAT! Looking forward to the update. Though, I already have the More crops continuation mod installed... I will likely have to do a new save huh?
    Also, I'm a graphic designer. Do you want me to make you an avatar for the forums?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@BrandonPotter0

MCM crop seeds will be sold at Pierre's during the seasons in which they grow.
      All new saplings will be sold, like normal, all year round at Pierre's.
      The season 2 crops (ex: garlic) will still be sold after year 1.

This system is subject to change based on popular request or as needed for future features.

@GARRthePIRATE

I use the same (very similar) MCM data, so you could likely get away with a current save.
      Though I'm not sure what data the unofficial continuation uses.
      Try and experiment if you'd like (Just remember to back-up your save files)

And I appreciate the offer, however, I'll likely just use a normal avatar of myself or something in the future. :p

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
      • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Is it possible to just download the clothing part of the mod?

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't think you can download it separately, but you can configure which parts of the mod you want with the config.json file:
          config.PNG

Just open it up in a text editor (mine is Notepad++, but regular Notepad works) set everything to "false" other than NPCClothing, and save. Not sure if it would cause problems with the mod to actually delete those other folders, though.

By the way, this thread is for an older version of Longevity. If you want to follow updates, you can find the most recent thread here. :)

RTGOAT, Sugar-Fable and xangria like this.
          • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you!

Seismothesaurus likes this.
            • Droid779

Droid779 Intergalactic Tourist

Do you accept sprite from other artist? im currently creating some crops sprite and would love if you add them to the mod, here is an example of what im doing

Attached Files:

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Droid779

I use MizuJakkaru's sprites for crops.
                Because Mizu works on sprites exclusively, I would need to organize work between the two of you to ensure we don't duplicate.

• Droid779

Droid779 Intergalactic Tourist

Ok though im currently still in school and my schedule is a bit rough so i ill see if i can organize mine.

• UberHans

UberHans Void-Bound Voyager

Hey RTGOAT, you should add a description, what this mod does somewhere on top of this thread. Im new to stardew Valley and i cant find what this does, or maybe im just blind?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

• ebony71

ebony71 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I was wondering if there was an updated version of the mod without MCM? I use a mod for more crops but I like the other aspects of Longevity. Thanks!

• ZacherWeis

ZacherWeis Space Hobo

@RTGOAT i have some problems i can't download it from Nexus be cause the file is too big and i won't pay to create an account to download it, would it be possible to re-create a new link and make it download able somewhere else like Mediafire ?

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There's a config file included with the mod so you can turn MCM (and the other features) on and off.

It shouldn't cost you anything to register at Nexus. The registration page is misleading. You don't have to check any payment option boxes. You can just hit the Create Account button at the bottom of the page for the free version.

(Also, this thread is outdated. The current thread for Longevity is here.)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
                          • ZacherWeis

ZacherWeis Space Hobo

that dosen't even help, my problem is i cant download it from Nexus, because i need to pay for it Lolsbut thanks anyways Lmao

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

You don't need to pay for big files. Nexus-Mods are always free. Perhaps you have to create an account for big files, that's possible. But that's also free. Paying is always optional there.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@ebony71

I only have one supported version at a time as part of time constraints.
                                I won't be changing this anytime soon.

@ZacherWeis

As the rest said, you shouldn't need to create a pay for a new account.
                                This will be the only way to download Longevity. This will also be the standard as the file is only expected to increase over time.

• ZeGauntlet

ZeGauntlet Big Damn Hero

I was hoping to make my portrait mod personal compatible with this...buuuut.... I uh have no idea where to find the portraits in this mod.. I guess it doesn't use portraits so how does it change their clothes? Does it use the SDV content folder portraits? or...something?.... @_@

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@ZeGauntlet

In the Longevity folder, look for the "DNPCC" folder.

This has all the triggers and .xnb files associated with them.
                                    RT_S = sprite
                                    RT_P = portrait

Follow the naming convention to put in your own files to utilize these triggers.
                                    If you need more help join the discord and I can walk you through further.

• ZeGauntlet

ZeGauntlet Big Damn Hero

Thanks! For some reason I was thinking that was the folder for the dynamic dialogue.

It's a real good thing I don't use DC Burgers .... my gosh that would be a nightmare...or just impossible. .3.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
                                      • Christiannatal

Christiannatal Yeah, You!

hi does this work for android and f it does, does it have a special downloading for android