1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Birdvians v1.3

Even without the ability to fly, Avians use their wings for speed and display

1. EclipticWulf

EclipticWulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

All the mod does is edit the image for the body of the Avians to add wings, tail feathers, and make their legs a little more similar to real life bird - for those who want the Avians to be even more bird-like.

The tail is from a base asset costume item, while the arm wings are from barbariank's Cutebound.

Since all it does is edit the image files, it is very unlikely for this to get outdated. So the version string on the forums will be used to track the current game version to prevent it from getting pushed to outdated.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Proof of permission from barbariank':

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. Rhombohedral

Rhombohedral Void-Bound Voyager

Please write directions for download ! I tried with a zip and a folder and it would also be a good idea 4 other peeps :3

3. EclipticWulf

4. EclipticWulf

Plenty of tutorials and threads can give you an answer if you google it.
    But I'll repeat the process here;
    • Unzip the file
    • Move the folder to Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/mods
    I have also posted it on Steam just now if you'd prefer.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091301148

5. Rhombohedral

Rhombohedral Void-Bound Voyager

Sassy ;o
    Folder is in mods, and wings dont show up in character creation. I'll check back in a while?

6. EclipticWulf

I didn't mean to sound sassy. But anyway, that's strange. Are you sure the folder within the .zip is in your mods folder, or did you unzip the folder into another folder?

In your mods folder, you should be able to go into the folder, and see a folder and a .metadata file. If you don't see that and you see another folder called Birdvians, you need to move that folder to your mods folder.

7. JT`

JT` Phantasmal Quasar

I'm so tempted to get this -- I know the lore says that they devolved from having wings (and/or magic stripped them) but it's just so darned thematic.

In fact, now that I mention it, I'm sold. =)

8. EclipticWulf

That's pretty much exactly how I felt too!

9. EclipticWulf