Question Witch Cat's Witch Hut of Magic and Mystery! Spells, AMA, Tarot, and More!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Cat, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

well I lied there's only tarot and AMA
    [​IMG]
    WELCOME ONE AND ALL! COME! COME! AND SEE THE AMAZING WITCH CAT! HIS MYSTIC POWERS SHALL ANSWER ALL! LOVE, WORK, HEALTH? ALL SHALL BE REVEALED IN...

[​IMG]

HEY Y'ALL! Your favourite (and only) witch is back in town. With cards! Tarot cards!
    [​IMG]
    Dare to take a peek?

But yes, I am prepped with cards and ready to answer all your questions about your future! So come down to my hut, ask your questions, any question and have it be answered by the amazing and fantastic me!

Quick note: I actually did get gifted some tarot cards and I'm bored so I wanna try them out for funsies. So, if you ask a serious question, I'll answer seriously! Ask a jokey question, and I'll answer jokingly.

Quick tip: If you do ask a serious question, know that introspective questions work best. So not "will I pass my test?" but "what's stopping me from passing my test?"

Hope we have loads of fun! \0/

Feel free to also AMA!

UPDATE: Hey! I'm now offering 4 different types of readings! Single tarot card, past/present/future tarot reading, bibliomancy, and tea leaf reading. Feel free to ask for any you want! If you don't specify which you want or just can't choose, I'll default to a single card reading.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Okay, I have a question
    Will I ever get a job?

Firebird Zoom and Witch Cat like this.
  3. Witch Cat

Ah, my very first customer! Let us consult the cards! I drew...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Reversed IV of Pentacles!

This card represents greed, materialism, and self-protection. My interpretation is that yes that job will come but you need to be careful with the money. Don't let self-conservatism turn into stinginess, don't let yourself be tied to materialism and you should be fine!

Firebird Zoom and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What's keeping me up at night? That is to say, why can't I sleep?

5. Witch Cat

I, the great Madame Witch, shall now consult the stars.
    [​IMG]
    I see... I see it now!

[​IMG]
    The VII of Wands! You remain awake due to a need to protect yourself, you are tense and need to wind down if you want a pleasant sleep! Try not eating as much before bed and sleeping with your feet to the door to wipe away those anxieties. And stay away from spooky films!

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Will I ever be able to meet that special someone in my life? Please note that the special someone is already found, it's just that she's seven timezones away.

7. Witch Cat

The powers above whisper to me strange things...
    [​IMG]
    But ahah! I have gleaned a fortune from them!

[​IMG]
    Queen of Cups! Outlooks are very positive! This card represents motherhood, nurturing, compassion and just about every lovey-dovey thing that exists so there is a very high chance that in the future you two shall physically meet. And even if you're unable to physically meet them, your relationship shall be strong and loving nonetheless!

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Should I move from my country?

9. Witch Cat

A very difficult question,
    That goes without mention,
    Can you feel the tension?
    As I work my craft, pay attention

[​IMG]
    OK, so I'm not exactly a rapper but here's your answer!

Do whatever you want! This is a very important question that you should be asking yourself, look at your own life, where you're at, and see if you can go. If you want to go. Don't let some cards make that decision for you.

If you just really want a card based answer, I'll give you one. Just don't let it influence your decision too much if at all.

I drew...
    [​IMG]
    The Page of Pentacles! The card of dreams, desire, and new opportunities. So a very duh answer. You are full of enthusiasm and energy to make an opportunity or venture bring luck into the material world.

Firebird Zoom and D.M.G. like this.
  10. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Will I ever meet someone truly compatible with me?

11. Witch Cat

I think it might be time to rebrand myself as the Love Witch,
    [​IMG]
    In your future, I do see love,

[​IMG]
    V of Swords! There is victory, but not without loss. In your scramble to win at all costs, you create tension and lost. Money dwindles, friends depart, love sours, but you shall reap your reward. Question is, is it worth it? There exists no conquest for love without losses.

12. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I guess I'll follow the trend. Will I fall in love with someone?

13. Witch Cat

Look into the Eye with me,
    [​IMG]
    Do you see what I see?

[​IMG]
    Reversed VII of Swords! You have obtained whom you deem right for you but you have reached them with actions you may not be proud of. However, content you may be for a short while, eventually, you will feel smothered, restrained, and unfulfilled. In this case, learn to break free and do what is right for you and land yourself in a much more agreeable position, even if it means breaking it off with Mr (or Ms) Right.

14. The Purple Dragon

That's a bit double sided...

Will I be wealthy?

EDIT: I like the cat aesthetic on the cards.

15. Witch Cat

I know I love them too!
    [​IMG]
    Cats + Magic is like the best thing ever

[​IMG]
    Reverse II of Swords! (God, a lot of reverses today)

There is no clear yes or no, you are in control of your future here. But keep in mind the path towards your riches will not be a cake walk. Every decision will carry it's own negative consequences to the point where you feel always compelled to take the middle ground while you're being bombarded with this information overload. Be sure to take frequent breaks and practice self-care, there is no shame in just pausing your life so that you can digest whatever is going on. Difficult choices are ahead, so be prepared.

16. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Good advice overall.

Here's a joke question. Should I keep drinking rum tonight?

17. Witch Cat

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble,
    [​IMG]
    Should Pan Drink till she sees double?
    [​IMG]
    Oh! Well there you go!

Firebird Zoom, Surenu and Pangaea like this.
  18. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Will this country devolve into civil war or will it go back to being prosperous and strong?

19. The Purple Dragon

What's your favourite food?

Also how are ya?

20. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

RIght now I'm dating someone, will I stay happy with them?