WIP Winery/Brewery Retexture Mod (Assets completed)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dentrala, Apr 27, 2016.

1. DaimoMac

DaimoMac Subatomic Cosmonaut

I come back and see how gorgeous this still is

• GeneralTeddyMa

GeneralTeddyMa Intergalactic Tourist

Just wanted to quickly say, your winery is SO amazing and I love it very much <3

• QuillJoy

QuillJoy Orbital Explorer

Finally finished it. This is (most likely) the final version for all seasons.

Spring:
        Water in the Grape Stomping Vat, as well as a wet mop. 2 Hanging pottet plants near the entrance and a bit of grass growing besides the Vat. Also added glass to windows.
        Slime Hutch.png

Summer:
        Kept the glass windows. Added a lid to the Vat and changed the grass near the Vat and the potted plants to summer versions. Ladder to the roof and a Picnic spot complete with charcoal grill on said roof.
        Slime Hutch.png

Fall: NEW
        Kept the glass windows. Changed the grass near the Vat to brown fall grass. Added grapes to the vines growing on the winery. Added grapes to the stomping Vat and a Barrel beside it. Also added 2 banners for the great Grape Stomping Event as well as and ad for "Stardrop" (which is, in fact, just the aged purple star starfruit wine I sell :p). I also put fallen leaves on the roof for the autumn flair.
        Slime Hutch.png

Winter:
        Glass windows, snow on the roof (as well as a snowman and sledmarks). Removed the Vines (because winter) and added some lights because w/o the vines it looked empty
        Slime Hutch.png

Files presorted into the ContentPack folder for easy use with the Seasonal Immersion mod.
        EDIT
        PSA: Please note that the .zip file is actually a renamed .rar file. I know Winrar has no problems with it, but other packers might.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
        • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Wow very cool I love it

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

I keep getting an error message that the file can't be found when I try to open the zip

• QuillJoy

Which program do you use? I used winrar to pack it up, so that might be the problem? Because I just downloaded it and it works perfectly

• pinktin

pinktin Void-Bound Voyager

That's great. I love this!

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I really like the split roofline and slime-hutch scaled interior of the original poster's work-- I don't see that anyone has compiled a usable XNB with those assets, only modifications of them without the split roof and with a larger interior. Can anyone point me to a usable game file containing Dentrala's original designs for this Winery mod?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Well, since posting that a week ago, I've since started tinkering with graphics editing myself for the game, and here is my custom Winery using the original split-roof asset with some color changes and a fresh spiffy sign for my vineyard-to-be!

[​IMG]

Mystic Moon Winery, opening... soon, I hope?

Kateish, Coolwyngs, QuillJoy and 3 others like this.
                    • StephanoonahpetS

StephanoonahpetS Void-Bound Voyager

gr8 m8 8 out of 8

• 9lil6

9lil6 Void-Bound Voyager

This slime hutch winery is absolutely gorgeous. I took one look and immediately headed to Robin to go about installing the slimehutch for the first time ever (the original design was so ugly, I've never bothered with it). That's when I realized this thing is freaking massive. I can't fit it anywhere on my farm, which has limited space. Is there anyway to mod the size of the slime hutch to be smaller so it doesn't take up so much space?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Unfortunately I believe building sizes are hard-coded into the game engine. So far as I know nobody's released any mods to change the outside footprint of the slime hutch (though several mods have been made to expand the interior).

QuillJoy and 9lil6 like this.
                          • 9lil6

9lil6 Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, I see. Thank you for your response.

• kusakat

kusakat Space Spelunker

I want this version on the outside, but to fit the big barn instead of the slime hutch because I have another visual mod for slime hutch, and use it as a slime hutch. Does this exist already and I missed it, or do I need to rename some files to get the look and building I'm aiming for?

Is it possible to change the exterior walls to match this mod but still keep these wonderful seasonal changes?( http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/891/? )

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
                                QuillJoy likes this.
                              • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

I agree It would look great if it matched the Seasonal Victorian Buildings. It already looks good anyways. But it does not match.

kusakat likes this.
                                • QuillJoy

Just the exterior walls? That should be no problem. Also, thanks for the heads up for that mod. I had the non-seasonalized version before, but didn't know the maker seasonalized it.

EDIT 1:
                                  NSlime Hutch.png
                                  Was it something like this you had in mind? If so, I'll get on to using a mix of my and the victorian seasonal assets on it.
                                  If not, please let me know what you had in mind.

EDIT 2:
                                  Spring Slime Hutch.png
                                  Boredom helped me make this spring version, adding some of the assets from the victorian set. Still open for cristicism or ideas.

EDIT 3:
                                  Summer Slime Hutch.png
                                  Summer happened. Copy/pasted flowers happened. Copy/pasted flowery vines happened. And, last but not least, recoloring of the ladder and stomping vat cover happened as well.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
                                  • KevAlexis

KevAlexis Seal Broken

how can i get this work with mi's fireplaces mod? :(

• Ayriee

Ayriee Starship Captain

Those look great! Can't wait til you finish them.

• Ayriee

Ayriee Starship Captain

You would need to unpack the .xnb files and edit the PNG. I'm going to do that myself actually since I use her fireplaces as well. I can edit it for you and send it to you if you want. Just let me know which fireplace you use :3

KevAlexis likes this.
                                        • KevAlexis

KevAlexis Seal Broken

Oh thanks a lot ♥ i do that myself, was very tricky and took me a while but i made it, still i aprecciate your kindness ;_; (sorry my bad eng)

Ayriee likes this.