PRAISE THE SUN I - GAME OVER - SIGNUPS FOR NEXT GAME

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by FranticLibra, Jul 14, 2017.

1. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is one of the reasons I want Militant

CjBeats and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Another is I partially want a dudebo dictatorship where I can just wave my gun around and threaten to kill anyone who doesn't follow me

Because I've never done that before

Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.
  4. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

Oh my god you did that in the game where I was mafia jailkeeper it was the funniest thing to watch

611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Did I?

I don't remember doing it seriously

That must have been the time I was the Acetic survivor

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

It was the game you daykilled me

611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh right cause no one would listen, so I just shot you instead

Perks of being a wallflower day vig

Ryast and Jimlad 42 like this.
  8. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

is there a planned start date? I cant wait foe mafia related stuff.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I think we need all 13 players in order to start. Since the slots are numbered, I have a feeling Frantic might be using a setup that needs a set amount of players.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

So three more?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Yup, I guess so.

I don't really know at all.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Someone get to recruitin

Zebe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  13. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I would, but literally the only people I know on these forums are mafia players, Risukage, Crossfang, Hel, and that's it.

And those last two only sort of.

14. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

15. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Still in.
    Still in.

16. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Only two more till we can get started, I think.

Ryast, CjBeats, 611 and 2 others like this.
  17. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I want in!

EDIT: And if we're stating preferred roles, I'd be fine with any magic/occult/etc. themed role tbh. I have an image to keep up!

Ryast, Jimlad 42, 611 and 1 other person like this.
  18. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

Okay, I finally updated the post. Added you guys to the list and finally finished some descriptions. I recommend all of you read the descriptions of new classes, which are two new variants of alpaca and a new variant of cultist. For those who have already read them, I finally finished the new cultist variant description, so it will be good if you check it ;)

We need only one more player to start!!! Soon I will add the possible roles!

Zebe, 611, Jimlad 42 and 1 other person like this.
  19. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

And as I said, possible roles are written!

Zebe, 611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I'm just going to do something real quick to make things easier for everyone. (I recommended this to Zebe, but since I'm not seeing anything like this from you I'm making my own.)

Possible roles:

Civilians:
    Boring Human, Miniknog Interrogator, Noble Hyotl, Star Sheriff, Stargazer, Stargazer Priest, USCM Militiant, USCM Bomber, Aquatic Ambassador, Novakid Bandit, Glitch Glitch,

Penguins:
    Penguin, Penguin Persuader, Penguin Messenger, Penguin Protector, Penguin Confounder, Penguin Investigator, The King Penguin

Special:
    Cultist, Hidden Cultist, Cultist Assassin, Cursed Cultist, Shadow, Poptop, Adult Poptop, Alpaca, Alpaca Syndicate, Alpaca Guardian Angel, Alpaca Spirit Connecter

Descriptions for all the possible roles!
    Boring Human
    You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote.

Sometimes luck isn't with you. We all know you wanted to be born as a cool alien with all sorts of special powers. It just wasn't your day. Still, you have your brains with you. Keep them safe. You can still outsmart them all. Become the greatest detective and show those Penguins who is the boring one!

Miniknog Interrogator

You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote. Every night, you can choose one player and find out their side.

As a slightly immoral Apex scientist you have the means to catch anyone and persuade them to tell their purpose and alignment. Those years studying finally pay off. That doctorate of Mad Sciences serves you well here.

Noble Hylotl

You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote. Every night, you can choose one player to protect from all harm.

Everyone knows the Hylotl are peaceful. But somehow you just radiate pure peace and love. Nobody can attack anyone you're protecting. It's not a made up thing. Maybe it has something to do with your diplomacy or those martial arts you have mastered. Of course it might just be because nobody wants to get near your arrogant self.

Star Sheriff

You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote. Every night, you can choose one player and find out what they were doing.

You are a lone star. The ranger of the Wild Western Skies. You have saved a million lives and forgotten every single one of them. The sense of justice is rooted deep inside your plasmatic soul. Use your tracker skills to spy on the wrongdoers and find out who the culprit is. And make sure you don't forget it.

Stargazer

You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote. You can talk with the other Stargazers privately any time.

Some bonds cannot be broken. Your lifelong devotion to the gods of the Aether has given you the divine ability to discern a true believer; someone you can trust. Bless the Sunborn. Kluex led you to another Stargazer. Or maybe it was the fact that the other Stargazers present are all Avians like you and are wearing religious charms. Who knows.

Priest

You are able to protect any player with other Priests every night. If any Stargazer dies, you die with them.

You are bound to the spiritual life stronger than a normal believer.

USCM Militant

You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote. Every night, you can choose someone to kill.

You've been trained to be the toughest of the tough. You're harder than nails. There are five hidden weapons inside your body. Outside, there's more than you can count. As veteran of countless conflicts, you've fought at the front lines on a hundred alien worlds. And if there's something you've learnt, it is to take action. Debate? Voting!? Bah! These primitive lifeforms wouldn't understand if you'd pull a gun out in the middle of the day. It's better to take no risks and wait for the darkness to fall...

Bomber

You cannot perform normal kills. You can use a bomb that will kill both you and your target at any time.

You're all out of guns. All you have is an explosive, but if you're going to use it, you're going to go down too. It'll be a sacrifice, but it'll surely be worth it.

Role idea by@611

Aquatic Ambassador

You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote. Every night, you can send an anonymous message to any player.

As an excellent diplomat, you understand interracial relations. Languages, traditions, manners, politics... you know it all better then the most. Probably better than anyone else, actually, since you are a Hylotl. You know the other races so well you know they just lack the finesse on a Hylotl can have. Your knowledge is useful here, where communication is limited by inferior species.

Novakid Bandit

You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote. Every night, you can steal a vote from someone and use it during the following day.

As a expert gunslinger and a feared rogue you have formed a worldview of your own. Everyone has a right to an opinion? Not a chance as long as you hold that revolver. They will surely agree with you on every matter when the barrel is pointed right at them. Use their utterly selfless desire to help you in your mission to show the penguins who's the biggest outlaw around.

Role idea by @The Squid

Glitch Glitch

You are sided with the Civilians. You have one vote. All investigative role results will see you as a Penguin, or that you have killed someone.

ERROR. You do not function correctly. SYSTEM FAILURE. You are a Glitch with good intentions. RECORDS 101-200 MISSING. However, your behavior is off. FUNCTION COULD NOT BE RESOLVED. You seem very, very guilty. UNABLE TO REBOOT. How unfortunate.

Phew, that was harder than I expected. Well, onward.
    Penguin

You are a Penguin. You have one vote. You can talk with the other Penguins privately any time. During the Night you choose a victim with your Penguin confederates.

There are the nice penguins. There are the mean penguins. And then there is you. A black-hearted creature fallen to the Dark Side. For you there is no thing called redemption. You either win or... no, there is no other option than to win for you. You are a Penguin.

Persuader

Every night, you can steal a vote from someone and use it during the following day.

You crook. Nothing is evil enough for you. Your influence even extends to the day as you convince a victim to give their support to you, so you can use their vote to your own goals.

Role idea by @The Squid

Messenger

Every night, you can send an anonymous message to any player.

Silently, you send notes to the enemy. Spread rumors and suspicions. Lies and half-truths. Lead them to a wild goose chase when they should be chasing penguins.

Protector

Every night, you can choose another penguin to protect from all harm.

Not all black-hearted creatures of the Dark Side are here to bring death and destruction. You support your Syndicate-associates via other means.

Confounder

You can switch around the roles and actions of the players in all of the investigative role results. You can only use this ability twice.

You are here to make a mess. Your special talent of darkness is to confuse the enemy investigators.

Role idea by@The Squid

Penguin Investigator

You are a Penguin. You have one vote. You can talk with the other Penguins privately any time. During the Night you choose a victim with your Penguin confederates. Every night, you can choose one player and find out their role.

As a practiced investigator you know the dark side of the galaxy like your pockets. Now, the notorious Penguin Syndicate has hired you as their PI. Luckily, since nobody else hires you anyway - and that's for a good reason. That P in your title abbreviation does not stand for "private". That's right, you know the dark side perfectly well because you're one with it.

The King Penguin

You are a Penguin. You have one vote. You can talk with the other Penguins privately any time. During the Night you choose a victim with your Penguin confederates. Any investigative roles have no effect on you; the results are the same as if you were a Boring Human.

You have a crown. And a comfy throne somewhere safe, where you can lead your evil Syndicate from. But sometimes lousy black-hearted goons and a poor Dreadwing aren't enough to finish a job. Those are the times you must step on the playing field yourself.

That one wasn't so bad though.
    Cultist

You are a Cultist. You work alone. You have one vote. Every night, you can choose someone to kill. You win when you're the only one left.

They're all heretics. All the fools you see cannot comprehend the true nature of this Universe. You serve powers higher and mightier than anyone has ever seen. Your lords must be satisfied. All must either bow or perish. Preferably perish.

Hidden

Any investigative roles have no effect on you; the results are the same as if you were a Boring Human.

Your dark views and eldritch overlords aren't widely accepted. Why make noise about the beliefs you'd get killed for? Your devotion remains a secret.

Assassin

Nothing can stop your kills.

You serve your masters by eliminating high-profile heretics who oppose your faith. Thus, your proficiency in killing is unheard of. Nothing can stop you from killing your targets with one attempt.

Cursed

There is only 50% chance that your kill will succeed. If you fail, your target will be informed that someone tried to kill them (your name won't be told).

Your actions angered the gods of light. But gods of light aren't the ones who punish by death. Instead, they cursed you, so you will fail and fail, and fail, until the day you give up. Of course, it still doesn't stop you from trying.

Shadow

You are a Shadow. You work alone. Every night, you can either find out the role of a player (unlimited use), roleblock (unlimited use), protect yourself from all harm (two time use), or hide the roles of all players that die that night (one time use). You win when you're one of the two last players alive.

Far from the worlds of eternal night, survival is a struggle. Your true form is impossible to comprehend and your motivations are shrouded by darkness. Despite the many secrets, one thing is obvious: you can't fight them all. Patience is the key in your way to the victory. When there is only one left, nothing can stop your shadows.

Role idea by @Zetlin97

Poptop

You are a Poptop. You know all alignments in the game, and you must choose one to ally with before the second day begins. Your allies will be informed that you have sided with them. You cannot communicate privately with any of your allies. Every night, you can choose one player and find out their role. You win if your allies win or you're the last player alive.

You aren't sided with anyone. You're just a Poptop, hopping across the wilderness, singing songs, and eating more or less unsuspecting travelers. However, you could pick a side in this conflict of strange species. You could achieve great things with your newfound friends. But choose wisely, since you can choose only once...

Adult

You cannot die. You're unable to investigate. If your allies die, you lose and are unable to affect the outcome of the game.

You are tough, but not exactly the most subtle of creatures. Better forget the investigating.

Alpaca

You are an ...Alpaca? You work alone. You have one vote. You win when you are lynched. Your win does not effect the rest of the game. You lose if you're nightkilled or alive when the game ends.

You... you? What even are you? A llama? Where did this come from? Some error in the Universe, most likely. You should probably eradicate yourself. Maybe in the next life you'll be something worthwhile.

Syndicate

You have an ally, and both of you aim to be lynched. If one of you is nightkilled, the other has the following day to be lynched or both of you lose. If one is lynched, the other will be able to survive one nightkill attempt.

The Alpaca Syndicate is something that shouldn't ever exist. Yet here it is. You better fix that quick.

Role idea by@Zetlin97

Guardian Angel

You work the same as normal alpaca, but after you die, each night you can choose someone to protect.

As angel, your powers don't work in the world of the living. You have to comeback to the world of the death so you can fulfill your destiny.

Spirit Connector

You work same as normal alpaca, but each night you can choose someone to connect spirits with. After you die, you and all players you connected spirits with enter a group chat together.

As alpaca your mission is still to eradicate yourself. But you love a good old conversation with the living ones and don't want to loose this luxury.

A quick note, the Alpaca Spirit Connector's description isn't clear. Are you saying that once you die, you and everyone you connected to will enter a group chat? Or do you mean a group chat for everyone you connected to that is dead? ("A chat which none of you can't live" is the issue here.)
    Edit: Clarified the Spirit Connector role description

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    PsychoSoldier, Zebe and 611 like this.