Chat Hels Chatroom IV: Helen High Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I can give basic setting info if you really want, but uploading the entire thing would take a lot of time and be pointless because of the language.
    I am totally not going to abuse this or anything.
    1491188176661.gif
    Oh wait, I did. Sorry, my bad.

2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

*Looks behind self*
    Yes.
    (Behind me is all the plans for the D&D game I'm planning to run once I can get my friends together for it. I've got plans. Plans for a minimum of 2, maybe 3 chapters long, and an idea what chapter 4 would be.)
    Planning to run your own?
    Then I have some videos I would suggest watching. I recently subscribed to someone to help me deal figure out how to D&D better.
    (Also I might suggest listening/watching a D&D game or two on Youtube just because generally that will help you a lot to understand what you should be doing)

Edit:
    Nirning Guys and Waffles.
    Nirning Valak.
    Nirning Chalatan.
    Nirning Huggy Surenu.
    Nirning EMag.
    Nirning Hidari.
    Nirning Firepaw.
    Nirnign Huggy Milkcalf.
    Nirning Metaface.
    Nirning Blaze.
    Nirning Hugged Hel.

3. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

We can work on it over time, no need to upload anything right now. If anything, if you did that, I'd probably run it through Google Translate and do some guesswork to figure out the wonky bits of mistranslation. :p
    Ultimately, the scenario modules I've been working on is supposed to be an entire campaign starting at level 2 (as everyone involved is required to take one level of Gunslinger, then any other class of their choice) and going all the way to 21 (because technically I don't count the first level. It's a special exception I made for the module, so the experience progression is shifted by one level as to not detract from the pacing of the game).

There's a total of 8 chapters, including an optional scenario sub-module where the players can actually interact and perform a series of side-quests with an apparition named Mindy. Upon completion of the sub-module, the players would create a Goddess of Death (True Neutral alignment) who could provide insight and advice, and generally provide some snarky commentary otherwise. Their character would also be given one freebie should their character die (with certain exceptions), and be resurrected without having to expend resources.

The idea was very well received (as my story ideas usually are), but I just haven't had the time to work on it and polish the entire thing to completion.

4. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

There's way worse tabletop RPGs than you can ever make.
    I would mention the worst one I know here, but I don't want to spread it's terror and it is so much against forum rules that I would be banned regardless of context, reason, and the admin's mood.
    If you know about it, you now know which one I mean. If you do not know about it, keep it that way.

Good. Everyone who uses a phone in traffic deserves to be in an accident.
    Too bad they usually also get someone else in an accident, someone who doesn't deserve it.

Also, heyo. ^_^

v^v^v^v

Alright, time to flip a LEGO bin.
    It was nice knowing you guys and girls. I'm probably going to step on a LEGO piece and just curl up and implode.
    There shall only be a single feather left. The only trace of my existence.

too bad they discontinued the exoforce line, I liked it.
    but that's probably just because I really like robots.

Also, probably mentioned before, but just like everyone else, if you need to talk about something I'm nearly always available on steam.
    I also give straight opinions regardless of peoples' feelings. :3

okay i'm out kbai
    kill me now i have like 170 litres of lego left to go

5. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Are you talkin about FATAL?

6. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

That's my kind of nickname.
    Same. Hel's body better be able to take huge amounts of hugs!
    giphy.gif

7. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I DIDN'T MENTION IT FOR A REASON AAAAAAARGHH
    There's a glorious review of it on a website somewhere. I can send that to whoever wants but I'm sure as hell not posting it here, for reasons mentioned earlier. I'll PM it or send it through Steam if you do want it.

okay i'm really going now, see you on steam or see you later

8. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Stepping on a LEGO is indeed quite unpleasant. I myself think it makes it's own type of pain. A pain that affects the foot just as much as it does the soul. :catbigeyes:

9. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

My plan is to run a game set in the Elder Scrolls world, (Since my friend insisted, I figured something out.) and my plan is to let them go questing for a bit, then once they get enough supplies they'll be lead to one of two places, (I'll assume they head west, likely following the trail of the missing people. The east option would likely be related to them trying to get a wish granted.) they find an island after a lot of work where everyone is being taken, (Begin chapter 2 path A) they find them being sacrificed to Mahrunes Dagon, this plus a god from another world enough to re-open the jaws of Oblivion, Once they see that this is happening they can try to kill that god while he's weakened to stop this (Not how it would end up, but they don't know that.) or they can turn around and go home to warn everyone that the gates of oblivion are about to open up, and they should prepare for war. (Chapter 3.) They work on getting defenses up, getting aid, I'm not entirely sure what the plan would be, I'm saving planning too far before I even know what type of party I would be dealing with. This will be ironed out once we have Session 0. (Thieves are not going to stick around and lead an army, that sort of issue.) Chapter 4 would be them going into a massive dwemer ruin to find a weapon to stop these guys, and then I guess the only logical conclusion would be chapter 5 being them actually heading into the final fight with Mahrunes Dagan or something. There I just haven't planned far enough.

10. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

I am totally not jealous of this whole hugging business going around with my sis.

Humf

I'm always left out of those...
    Nah, I mentioned Belgium as a joke because Cobalt is a waffle and waffles are from Belgium.
    Depends. Which ones do you find ugly? Trail? Custom? Naked? Sport?
    Mine is a custom. H-D XL1200c
    btw those are legit motorcycle model types, for those unaware of it. I'm not just throwing random words around. Nope.

11. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

:cathug:
    We all need more hugs, Brobot.

12. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I... do... NOT! I won't fall to the hugging spree! 'running away'

13. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

None will escape me! :cathug:

14. I_am_the_Storm

'voice fading out' NOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE... DON'T HUG MEEEEEE...!!!!

15. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Too late.

In other news, I am hungry. Again. As always.

16. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Ack! No! manhug!

eh, just kidding, bring it in bro! :cathug:

17. I_am_the_Storm

I'll give you the best advice possible : Eat something.
    The question is : What to eat... Do you know, what you will eat? I personally recommend a sirloin with bread dumplings.

18. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

In other news: Chicken thigh does not go well with garlic sauce.

19. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Come here you

:cathug::cathug::cathug::cathug:

20. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

My favorite little sister is here! Time to subject her to an eternity's worth of cuddles in the name of the dark gods :cathug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.