Chat Hels Chatroom IV: Helen High Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Setting the kitchen on fire is more fun a bad thing, be sure to grab some marshmallows so be careful!

2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning guys and Red Mage.
    Nirnign Charlatan.
    Nirning Valak.
    Nirning Surenu.
    Nirning EMag.
    Nirning Hidari.
    Nirning Firepaw.
    Nirning Milkcalf.
    Nirnign Metaface.
    Nirnign Blaze.
    Good Nirning Hel.

3. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Who in the hell is the Red Mage?
    Also
    *sigh*
    Nirning, Jim.

4. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

@Hel
    I wish I stayed long enough to see this, that way I wouldn't be a day late to say that without you we wouldn't be here, I doubt I would've even gotten to know any of these amazing people or you, I may not be the "most known" or "greatest friend", or even very liked, but if something happened to you or anyone here I don't know if I'd come back ever again.

Also you make me feel bad for finally getting sleep last night. :catcry::cathug:

5. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

No more warm meals for you.

None.

6. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Yesterday as a whole was not a very nice day whatsoever. My mood snapped, and a lot of stuff happened. Looking back to it still hurts and I feel guilty for it.

After sleeping though and spending a few more hours at work I feel ok at the minute. Yesterday I have no idea what happened to make me snap. It happens from time to time

I just wanna thank everyone for being so nice and understanding about yesterday. And I wouldn't wanna re-live that again

7. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

That's life for you. I believe that a true friend will forgive and come back eventually even if they get severely insulted. I don't think anyone felt insulted but I just want to say that I wanna be a friend like that.

8. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

That's what friends are for, right? Also, to sorta quote this threads punny title: "Trough hell and high water". Times aren't always nice. But friends will sail the roughest seas with you. And even if the storm itself is you, they're gonna love you for it. :cathug:

9. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

No need to feel guilty for letting your emotions show! You proved to me you're not the emotionless automaton I thought you to be!
    *coughs*
    I wouldn't and couldn't blame you for what you did. I'm sure nobody here does.
    MilkCalf and Surenu are too right.

So are the Mentos gone now? :p

You're not my mother.
    *shoo*

10. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Are you sure? She might be.

11. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I am feeling a bit better, staying awake at least. Also a little mood snap is going to convince me not to be anyone's friend, @Hel, stay well ok?

12. BigEaredKittens

I appologize for the broken home and the fact that your father doesn't care about you.
    Here's your lunch, don't forget to brush your teeth and study.

13. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

But there is one they fear
    in their tongue he is Surenu - Kittenborn!

1489148902016.jpg

Have a cat.

14. BigEaredKittens

The floof just got real!

NEEDMOREFLOOF!

15. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

That is the cutest kitty I have ever saw :eek:

16. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

@TheCobaltMask
    They changed profile pictures, to make someone think they were crazy I immediately accepted their new mantle like it had always been that.
    Don't feel guilty.
    I... I think I know the feeling. I can get some random mood swings at times, and it's quite odd.
    Nope, I doubt anyone would. The important question though, would you go back and erase it? Generally I would say for a lot of stuff that I wouldn't want to go through it again, but I'm glad it happened.
    I recently met someone in Skyrim. It was amazing. He is... The Dwarvernborn.

17. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I'll give you floof.
    1082588_1455385518028425_1339379360_o.jpg Comp_6c2aae_5887692.jpg d914fc22d9ac496b292f10334ddae579.jpg images (4).jpg images (5).jpg images (6).jpg lataus (1).jpg lataus (2).jpg lataus.jpg TWd6AA9.jpg

In other news. I once saw this:
    potg_if.jpg

Someone make this a reality! You might get me to buy the game!

18. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

B-but, she's a cat.
    You're a cat!
    I'm a parrot!
    *existential crisis*

Thanks for all the LEGO though.

Kaazkiin?
    catborn.PNG
    (Catborn)

awesome cat though, gimme

19. Rocket6488