RELEASED [Gameplay Mod] Tractor Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lambui, Nov 16, 2016.

1. HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

2. Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

3. HopeWasHere

It could be that the update with the seasonal mod isn't liking it. This is what was done originally: Add a file called Tractor House.xnb to your Content/Buildings folder, it will tell SeasonalImmersion to look for a `Tractor House.png` file in each season folder, and a `Tractor House` building to perform texture replacement on. Make sure that the files have a space between Tractor and House

kimberly6979 and Cider like this.
    • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

That did it, thank you for the help!

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

Thank u~~~~

• GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE Big Damn Hero

This is amazing late game material! Thanks a million.

• azordas

azordas Intergalactic Tourist

Currently getting this message on smapi console:

[17:02:28 ERROR SMAPI] The PhthaloBlue.PhthaloBlueCarpenterMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
            System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean StardewValley.Locations.BuildableGameLocation.isBuildable(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2)'.
            in PhthaloBlue.PhthaloBlueCarpenterMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
            in StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) on D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Inheritance\SGame.cs:line 775

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Tractor Mod is throwing a heck of a lot of red as of 1.2. Here's my error log.

Attached Files:

• JamieMage2005

JamieMage2005 Title Not Found

I just found this mod and I really want to use it. I really hope it gets updated for SDV 1.2!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SpringsSong likes this.
                • lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

SpringsSong and Pathoschild like this.
                • SpringsSong

Aaaaaaand, back with an error log for the new update. Got to the end of the day, went to bed, aaaaaaaaaand then nothing.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

@Pathoschild yeah I merged those, I also need you to send .zip over so I can upload the release.

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

@SpringsSong Hello, new patch 3.2.1 has potential fix for your problem just got released. Download it here.

I also want to announced that @Pathoschild is officially maintaining the mod.

• SpringsSong

That fixed it! Thanks, both of you, for the quick patch. =3

Pathoschild likes this.
                        • SensoryOverlord

SensoryOverlord Big Damn Hero

I hate to be this guy, but having followed these instructions to the letter, I've still got the Joja-lookin' mod-original garage. Got "Tractor House.xnb" in my Buildings folder, over from the mod's content folder. Got the "Tractor House.png" in every seasonal folder. They look good.

And the stable works just fine, Just not the Tractor garage. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

• HopeWasHere

The tractor mod hasn't been working for me since the game got updated, so I haven't been able to test it. It could be because of the updates to Seasonal Immersion, so I would check there. Otherwise I'm not sure, I'll see what I can figure out but without it working in my game there's not much I can do to test.

• SensoryOverlord

SensoryOverlord Big Damn Hero

That's certainly strange. The functions and appearance of the mod work like a charm for me. This was only the seasonal change I was struggling with; a pretty minor aesthetic issue.

Was it not working for you from the beginning, or was it a more gradual thing?

• HopeWasHere

Since the 1.2 game update. I keep getting SMAPI errors, and when I try to buy the tractor the game crashes. But it's not a big deal, I'm sure I can get it worked out.
                                Have you taken your issue to Discord? Since I don't have a clue why it's not working for you, I would recommend asking around there and showing them your error log (assuming something is coming up). Hopefully someone will know what to do! In the mean time I'll keep working on a solution