Hello Everyone. I failed to introduce myself :')

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by XenoMind, Jul 8, 2017.

1. XenoMind

XenoMind Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not really all that new since I joined since November. It's just I forgot how forums worked and to introduce myself.
    That and the fact I'm actually really terrified of people, and starting conversations. I try not to show it but I sometimes get mini anxiety attacks when I want to ask questions or start conversations.

So here we go.

Hello my name is XenoMind. Also known as RoboticMasterMind or RMM to some. I mod multiple games including Starbound, Don't Starve, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Sonic Generations, Left4Dead2, and GMod. I have some knowledge in coding C# and some lua. But I'm not amazing at it.
    I'm in college for game design and development, and have experience in the development process in games. Me being part of a team to recreate a fan game based on the old PS1 game Crash Bash.

I am mainly an artist. While I can do pixel art; I'm not great at it. I'm more at home doing concept art, painting, and just doing digital art. I also have experience in 3d modeling and even animating.

I also love animals, especially birds. With me owning a hahns macaw parrot, and previously a cockatiel.

I'm in the process of making the Starbound Invader Zim mod. A project that was supposed to be small, and just help me understand the modding process of Starbound so I could add my Zerimite and Dromik (the thing I have as my icon) original species to the game. But it ended up turning into a full project instead.

That being said. Nice to meet everyone ^^

Cally94 likes this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard :D
    That's a nice set of skills you have c:

3. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Hi ya!
    Wow, sure you're gonna be an amazing game designer! I'm looking forward to see your work! ;)

4. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey welcome to the froums

5. XenoMind

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I hope so. I'm still kinda new, and have this habit of being overly harsh on my own work :'D

Marco93 likes this.
  6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, XenoMind. Nice to meet you!

7. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Well, sometimes we are our most severe judge, but that's why we show our work to others ;)

Cally94 likes this.
  8. Cally94

Cally94 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello and :meowlcome: to the forums!

You have an amazing set of skills there and I can't wait to see your work!
    Oh and p.s. no worries, I was the same way (semi-anxious to say anything here, I used to be terrified of people in-general) but this community is full of amazing people. You'll fit in just being you :nuruflirt:

Have fun, and hope to see you around :nuruhappy:

9. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Hello! I really like the Irken mod and just want to say you did an AMAZING mod!

Cally94 likes this.
  10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

11. XenoMind

Thanks, I do hope that hanging around here may help with my anti-social nature. ^^

Glad you like it. Knowing people are enjoying it helps me continue on with it's development :D

Crossfang and Cally94 like this.
  12. Jonathan01013

Jonathan01013 Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, Good morning/afternoon, Hello, Howdy, G'day, etc...