RELEASED [SMAPI] Lookup Anything

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. TBIsAPanda

TBIsAPanda Void-Bound Voyager

Umm... Is there any chance you could make the mod lookup not yet grown seeds? or maybe it does and I'm bad with cursors. I'll delete this if I find I'm wrong!

• Almonda

Almonda Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have just updated from Lookup 1.13 to 1.14. When starting the game and using the 1.14 version, I get the following error message: LookupAnything] The data.json file seems to be missing or corrupt. Lookups will be disabled.

I redownloaded it from Nexus just in case my download was faulty, but after reinstalling Lookup 1.14 the error message shows up again. I checked the zip folder and there is a data.json file.
      If I use the 1.13 version, I only get the message that a newer version is available, but it is working.

I am using the SVPM V1.16 to install Lookup Anything.

Do you have any idea, what might be wrong?

Attached Files:

• LillyBar

LillyBar Space Hobo

hey there!! just had this problem myself, read the code and: it's looking for a specific filepath, and then, when it doesnt find that, it errors out. try moving all the contents of the lower folder that just says "Lookup anything" and moving them into the mods folder, sans the folder that contains the mod built info. had your problem and it worked for me.

• computress

computress Space Hobo

Hey there, so I haven't played in a few months and had to update everything, which was easy enough but I can't seem to find the config.json in the latest version of LookupAnything. Has it been removed or is it there something I'm missing?

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@computress Most config.json files are created after booting the game up once while the mod is installed.

• computress

computress Space Hobo

Ohhh yeah it's there now it's been a while since I dealt with any of this stuff, thank you :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Oops, I stopped getting notifications for this thread.

It already does, but the cursor needs to point at a visible part of the seeds so it's a bit tricky. I improved the targeting in the next version to make this easier.

Your mod manager isn't installing all the files. You can manually copy the files from the zip into Mods/LookupAnything under your game folder to fix it.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.15 is now available!

Changes in this version:
                  • You can now look up your children.
                  • Added Portuguese and Spanish translations. (Thanks to Fabilows and ThomasGabrielDelavault respectively! See how to translate Lookup Anything.)
                  • Improved lookup matching — if there's no sprite under the cursor, it now tries to look up the tile contents.
                  • Fixed animal 'complaint' field text when an animal was attacked overnight.
                  • Fixed item 'needed for' field incorrectly matching non-fish items for fishing bundles.
                  • Fixed item 'needed for' field not showing bundle area names in English.

Beon likes this.
                  • Nanogamer7

Nanogamer7 Void-Bound Voyager

Bug: it says npc.child.age.baby

[​IMG]

• grungeaddict

grungeaddict Space Hobo

Nexus mod page have problems i cant download the mod pleaase help me

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Here's a save with a newborn in it where you can see the issue nanogamer7 posted about.

Attached Files:

• Trevs

Trevs Astral Cartographer

Hi, I had a suggestion. Could you implement season data for relevant objects? Knowing what season a crop will grow in or what season a fish can be caught in is extremely useful when completing the bundles. ATM I have to reference the wiki for that info and I try to avoid doing that when using this mod. Thanks and great job on the mod!

Ayriee likes this.
                          • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Beon, Trevs and MouseyPounds like this.
                          • DonutDracula

DonutDracula Big Damn Hero

Woops, I forgot to check back too.

Thank you so much! It works!!! :D

• Freeasabird420

Freeasabird420 Void-Bound Voyager

This is a good mod, its damn handy but, i'm scared to actually use it because it crashes my game, like it completely freezes when i look up anything more then once. like, i look up penny for instance and it works, a learn her favorite thing and give it to her for some points, i look her up again to see how many points that gift gave me and it freezes. Have to hard reset my PC, Nothing i can do.

I'm using the most up to date version of smapi, and the mod is in the correct file location(Mods).

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Freeasabird420

Freeasabird420 Void-Bound Voyager

[14:09:23 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.15.1 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
                                [14:09:23 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
                                [14:09:23 DEBUG SMAPI] Preparing SMAPI...
                                [14:09:24 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
                                [14:09:24 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                                [14:09:37 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
                                [14:09:37 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
                                [14:09:37 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
                                [14:09:37 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Item Spawner from CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Experience Bars from ExperienceBars\ExperienceBars.dll...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Loading HarvestWithScytheSMAPI from HarvestWithScytheSMAPI\HarvestWithScytheSMAPI.dll...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote HarvestWithScytheSMAPI.dll to fix StardewValley.Game1.player field...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Loading LookupAnything from LookupAnything\LookupAnything.dll...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Loading LovedLabels from LovedLabels\LovedLabels.dll...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote LovedLabels.dll to fix StardewValley.Game1.activeClickableMenu field...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Loading No Fence Decay from NoFenceDecay\NoFenceDecay.dll...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Loading NPC Map Locations Mod from NPCMapLocations\NPCMapLocations.dll...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote NPCMapLocations.dll to fix StardewValley.Game1.activeClickableMenu field...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote NPCMapLocations.dll to fix StardewValley.Game1.player field...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Simple Crop Label from SimpleCropLabel\SimpleCropLabel.dll...
                                [14:09:38 TRACE SMAPI] Loading SkipIntro from SkipIntro\SkipIntro.dll...
                                [14:09:39 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Trainer Mod from TrainerMod\TrainerMod.dll...
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] Loaded 10 mods:
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] CJB Item Spawner 1.9 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game item spawner!
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] Experience Bars 1.1 by spacechase0 | Shows experience bars in the top-left corner.
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] HarvestWithScytheSMAPI 0.0
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] LookupAnything 1.15 by Pathoschild | View metadata about anything by pressing a button.
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] LovedLabels 2.0 | Gives pets customizeable tooltips so you can see who needs the love.
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] No Fence Decay 1.0 by Cat | Makes all fences and gates last forever.
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] NPC Map Locations Mod 1.4.6 by Bouhm | Shows NPC locations on the map
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] Simple Crop Label 5.1 by TheMusketeer | Identify crops and trees on farm
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] SkipIntro 1.7 by Pathoschild | Skips the game's loading intro.
                                [14:09:39 INFO SMAPI] Trainer Mod 1.15.1 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
                                [14:09:39 WARN SMAPI] Some mods may stop working in SMAPI 2.0 (but they'll work fine for now). Try updating mods with 'deprecated code' warnings; if that doesn't remove the warnings, let the mod authors know about this message or see http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:SMAPI_2.0 for details.
                                [14:09:39 WARN SMAPI] LovedLabels uses deprecated code (the Config class).
                                [14:09:39 WARN SMAPI] LovedLabels uses deprecated code (PlayerEvents.LoadedGame).
                                [14:09:39 INFO Simple Crop Label] config file value "mouse_hover" is False
                                [14:09:39 TRACE SMAPI] Resetting asset cache...
                                [14:09:39 WARN SMAPI] HarvestWithScytheSMAPI is missing some manifest fields (Version) which will be required in an upcoming SMAPI version.
                                [14:09:39 WARN SMAPI] LovedLabels is missing some manifest fields (UniqueID) which will be required in an upcoming SMAPI version.
                                [14:09:39 WARN SMAPI] HarvestWithScytheSMAPI uses deprecated code (Mod.Entry(object[]) instead of Mod.Entry(IModHelper)).
                                [14:09:39 WARN SMAPI] LovedLabels uses deprecated code (Mod.Entry(object[]) instead of Mod.Entry(IModHelper)).
                                [14:09:39 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
                                [14:09:40 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
                                [14:09:40 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                                [14:09:53 TRACE Console.Out] gameMode was 'titleScreenGameMode (0)', set to 'loadingMode (6)'.
                                [14:09:53 TRACE Console.Out] getLoadEnumerator('Ren_160155601')
                                [14:09:59 TRACE Console.Out] gameMode was 'loadingMode (6)', set to 'playingGameMode (3)'.
                                [14:10:00 TRACE SMAPI] Context: loaded saved game 'Ren_160155601', starting spring 6 Y1.
                                [14:10:00 TRACE LookupAnything] Checking for update... none found.
                                [14:10:00 TRACE SkipIntro] Checking for update... none found.
                                [14:10:25 TRACE Console.Out] 0
                                [14:10:25 TRACE Console.Out]
                                [14:10:33 TRACE Console.Out] 0
                                [14:10:33 TRACE Console.Out]
                                [14:10:34 TRACE Console.Out] 0
                                [14:10:34 TRACE Console.Out]
                                [14:10:34 TRACE Console.Out] 16
                                [14:10:34 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 6946
                                [14:10:41 TRACE Console.Out] 55
                                [14:10:41 TRACE Console.Out]
                                [14:10:44 TRACE Console.Out] 39
                                [14:10:44 TRACE Console.Out]
                                [14:12:28 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 4829
                                [14:12:28 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 2563
                                [14:12:28 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 3869
                                [14:12:29 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 1957
                                [14:12:29 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 7211
                                [14:12:36 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                                [14:12:36 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                                [14:12:40 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'True'.
                                [14:12:40 TRACE Console.Out] TextBox.Selected is now 'False'.
                                [14:12:55 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 6752
                                [14:12:55 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 4641
                                [14:12:57 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 3516
                                [14:12:57 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 2250
                                [14:13:02 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 7147
                                [14:13:02 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 9764
                                [14:13:42 TRACE Console.Out] TREE: IsClient:False randomOutput: 5447
                                [14:15:01 TRACE LookupAnything] Received a lookup request... searching the world...
                                [14:15:01 TRACE LookupAnything] Showing TreeSubject::Tree::Maple Tree.
                                [14:15:13 TRACE LookupAnything] Received a lookup request... searching the world...
                                [14:15:13 TRACE LookupAnything] Showing FruitTreeSubject::Fruit tree::Apple Tree.
                                [14:15:21 ERROR SMAPI] The game failed unexpectedly: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.EffectPass.Apply()
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.SetRenderState()
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
                                at Pathoschild.Stardew.LookupAnything.Components.LookupMenu.<>c__DisplayClass27_0.<draw>b__0() in D:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\LookupAnything\Components\LookupMenu.cs:line 369
                                at Pathoschild.Stardew.Common.CommonHelper.InterceptErrors(IMonitor monitor, String verb, String detailedVerb, Action action, Action`1 onError) in D:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Common\CommonHelper.cs:line 197
                                at Pathoschild.Stardew.LookupAnything.Components.LookupMenu.draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in D:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\LookupAnything\Components\LookupMenu.cs:line 235
                                at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 1304
                                at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 647
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                                at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
                                at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
                                at StardewModdingAPI.Program.RunInteractively() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 224
                                [14:15:21 INFO SMAPI] Game has ended. Press any key to exit.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Freeasabird420 You should probably actually read the guide that was linked to you when posting SMAPI logs to avoid long posts and emoticons.