1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP A wolf-race mod I guess

Discussion in 'Races' started by ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere, Jul 9, 2017.

1. ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere

ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere Tentacle Wrangler

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Hi people! As of late I've been working on a new race mod for starbound. They're a race of what were once humans and I don't have a real backstory for them yet. Keep in mind that this is my first mod so it's not the best in the world. Right now I've got the actual sprites for the race itself and a few other things.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And that's all I've finished so far, leave your suggestions in the comments! Oh and please give me CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, I'm all for people criticizing my work but please keep it respectful. If you have any ideas please list them as well. Oh and I currently don't have software to piece the parts of the sprites together, please link any you find below xD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

what software did you use to edit the sprite sheets

3. ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere

4. IHart

That's a good looking program. There is no way you cant use it to stitch the different sprite pieces together.

5. ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere

For some reason I cant, I might just be missing something obvious though xD

6. IHart

What have you tried.

7. ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere

I've tried every window, every button (I could find), and I looked it up on the wiki and it said it was impossible on the pc version.

8. IHart

Well im totally unfamiliar with this particular program but I feel like even just cutting and pasting should be possible. You have mspaint? If no I recommend gimp, it's free and portable.

9. ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere

I have paint but it doesn't work well with transparent images, I'll give gimp a try though. Thanks for the help :3

10. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

I use paint shop pro 7 myself, but do have gimp as well

11. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

As long as your program supports layers, its easy to assemble a body. Just make a layer for each body part, then use the rectangle select tool to highlight each body part you want, copy and paste to a layer. Then drag each layer to assemble them in the correct position.

12. ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere

For some reason on medibang paint pro I cant open up an image in layers, I'm testing out gimp though.

13. ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere

Ok, here's the fullbody pic! upload_2017-7-10_13-55-11.png

14. ThatOneFurryWhoIsHere

upload_2017-7-10_14-2-43.png And here's the male-fullbody pic!