1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Saplings For Starbound 1.2.2

EVERY tree in the game now drops 2 saplings or more, even the ones that never dropped a sapling

1. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

2. KateisLost

3. KateisLost

4. AGC

AGC Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work with Starbound 1.3? Really want to use it!

5. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I can vouch for that. Definitely works.

AGC likes this.
  6. KateisLost

I appreciate your vouch. I haven't had time to play Starbound since the update so even I didn't know(but having looked at the files figured it would be fine)

7. AGC

AGC Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks a ton! I'm excited to check it out.

8. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Bear in mind that it doesn't apply to trees added by mods, such as Frackin Universe's crystal trees and protocite trees.

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Also idk why but it didnt work for me for several tree (many in the mod screenshoot) , like brass pipe , frozen globe tree , a sadle for me , rusty tree x(

10. KateisLost

I haven't played the game in awhile but the last time I did I tested most of the trees and they were working. Note that this mod won't effect trees on worlds that you visited before installing the mod.

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hum ok , not sure if i've already visit the world but 70% sure its wasnt the case , i'll check on fresh planet ASAP. Thx for reply.

12. KateisLost

Please let me know what you find out. I would hate to have my trees not working. If you visit a new planet and they are still not working please let me know if you don't mind. (pictures would be lovely if you have the time)

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

It's ok for "pipe-tree" and also for Iced-globe(tree , didn't foundRusty metal tree yet.

So for now it seem ok , i'll edit when i'll find a rusty tree.

About screen what do you need exactly ?

14. KateisLost

I am glad it is working for those trees:)
    As for screenshots it just really helps if I have a picture of the tree in question as it helps me find it faster in the files.

15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok so i found a tree that didnt work , i'll send you a picture

5btw just reach the ruin , tentacle tree give sapling so they are ok too).

16. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hi again , juste for say
    [​IMG]

This tree give 8 sapling per tree , imo its a huge amount ^^'

17. KateisLost

It drops that many saplings because it drops them from the "stem" part of the tree and not the "foliage" part so it drops as many saplings as it does logs or the equivalent of them. Some vanilla trees(the ones that don't normally drop saplings) were never given a foliage to go with the tree. I think I tried to give this tree a foliage to go with it for the saplings to drop from but it didn't work(might be wrong though, it's been a long time since I did it)
    I might have some time to look into it but it might take me a few days/week

18. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok dont worry it was just for ask (and i've see a tree who give around 30 sapling lol).