RELEASED White Water Farm Map - Riverland Farm

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Meevers, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

White Water Farm Map: A Riverland Map replacement
    Download on the Nexus here

[​IMG]

Description:
    This is a map replacement that replaces the Riverland Farm map. It includes 3 waterfalls, animated water and the river sounds you hear around the towns rivers when you're closer to the water. It also has a picnic blanket to the south that changes with the seasons, and turns to snowmen in the winter and a flower bed to the right of your house. This map uses Eemie's flowers and the willow trees from Rue's Creepy Curios and Spooky Aesthetics. You do not need to replace any of your trees or flowers. These are part of the map.

Installation:
    Download either the version for Eemie's map recolor or for the vanilla grass color. Drop the corresponding xnbs into the folders I've put them in for you and enjoy!

Credits:
    Eemie for her flowers, flower grass and map recolor. As well as her craftables!
    Rue for their willow trees.
    Ali for her maps - I used her mountain map as a base! I'm also using her witchy buildings that I've recolored and seasoned for personal use!
    Maleha and Voltaic123 for their waterfall tilesheets

Please feel free to share your screenshots, I would love to see what you do with the map!

White Water.png FarmMap.png

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
      fadedwaif, leafi, Toporonin and 17 others like this.
    • hojichas

hojichas Void-Bound Voyager

The picnic area is my absolute favorite ;o; ! I'm looking forwards to using this!

Meevers likes this.
      • Orion and Dog

Orion and Dog Void-Bound Voyager

I just wish I could like this more than once. This is amazing.

Meevers likes this.
        • Meevers

Thank you so much! <3

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

It is amazing I love it

Meevers likes this.
            • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

-Instantly uses it-

• Arriety's

Arriety's Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why can't I use the mod? I downloaded it and it says 'File is unknown or damaged.'

fadedwaif and dollbae like this.
                • hojichas

hojichas Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I'm really enjoying this map so far, but if I place my stable right next to my house, the tree seems to cut through it, like so:

[​IMG]

Is there any way to fix this? If not, that's fine; either way, it's a very lovely farm :^D

Quil888ora, お茶Mi's and dollbae like this.
                  • Meevers

Sorry, I've not been around on here much due to not having PC access!

For people having issues with opening the .rar: please update your WinRar, this fixes the issue.
                    As for the stable, it's not really possible to fix without removing the tree entirely. The map was a personal map and I tend to not have my stable by my house hence the tree instead!

Also. The file on the nexus has now been updated to 1.1. This fixes an issue with the spouse outdoor area not showing up. It now shows correctly. I have also added two optional files. One with the large willow by the house removed and one with the willow, picnic area and flowerbed removed.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
                    • Nyazzil

Nyazzil Lucky Number 13

Whenever i try to load my with the river farm, with a save i had before, it just goes back to the chucklefish screen. After it gives me the little scroll with the "Loading..." it goes right back... ): is there any solution?

Edit: i just tried to make a new gamesave with the mod on and the riverland map, and the game kindve glitched out and showed like a water texture and some grass and the game crashed right after i exited my house. Ill try to get a picture: upload_2017-7-28_1-47-44.png
                      Could this be because i have the All Seasons Even More Crops mod?

Edit Again: It isn't -- I took the ASEMC Mod out and i still have the same problem...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
                      • dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

same

• dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

that house is beautiful where did u get it from?

• Meevers

For the people getting file unknown or damaged, update your WinRar. This fixes that issue.

The issue with the map not showing looks like you didn't install the mod correctly. You should have the 4 extra tile sheet xnbs in the content folder AND the 4 extra tile sheet xnbs in maps along with the farm_fishing.xnb. No SMAPI mods should affect my mod unless perhaps you're using an XNB loader (I don't use one so I'm not sure).

• Nyazzil

Nyazzil Lucky Number 13

It worked!!! Thanks!

Meevers likes this.
                              • KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

I've put all the XNB files in the content and map folders, but I'm seeing some vanilla tiles on the edges of the stairs and bridges. Any idea what might cause this?

Edit: Turns out all the paths in the village are lined with the bright green vanilla tiles too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
                                • Meevers

If the town has the tiles, too, then this isn't to do with my mod. It's something to do with the map recolor. Make sure you've installed the map recolor correctly and included the town xnbs, otherwise all of those paths in the game will have the vanilla grass around the edges.

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

I can not wait to start the game! Pretty witch farm!

Attached Files:

Meevers likes this.
                                    • Aniconda80

Aniconda80 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having an issue where I download the vanilla version of the nexus and try opening it with an RAR expander but it says

"The file 'white Water Farm - Vanilla - 1293-1-1.rar' is not a RAR archive"

I'm having the same issue with the Emmie version too. I am on a Mac.

I use a program called 'RAR Expander' and haven't had issues with it before?

I can't seem to find a reliable download of 'WinRAR' that works on my computer. I used to use it but I'm tired of getting background downloaded files that sneak in with it. Is it possible you could post it as a .zip file?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
                                      • lemonfarmer1220

lemonfarmer1220 Void-Bound Voyager

Keka will work for that

• lemonfarmer1220

lemonfarmer1220 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having trouble actually getting it to work, does it use SMAPI, or something else?