RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"No, I have a problem with you, when you are no authority over me.."

Roy half ignores you but looks back at you...but that's it...

Arra likes this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei stands back up to his full height. "That's where you're wrong. I'm captain aboard this ship, and the captain's word is law. Sooner you understand that the better."

Arra likes this.
  3. HunterC1998

"Yeah? How'd you come about getting this ship Billy?"

Arra likes this.
  4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"A captain doesn't need own his ship, he's simply in charge. And how I came about it is none of your concern."

5. HunterC1998

"Yeah that's what I thought..."
    He just turns and heads where he motioned earlier where food was.

Arra likes this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

@WarSarah
    Sergei heaves an exasperated sigh as he walks over to Bevery. "I guess I made a mistake, welcoming them aboard."

Arra likes this.
  7. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery shrugs at this, rubbing behind her head with her metallic arm."It's always good to have more meat shields, I suppose. If only they'd learn to stop pointing guns at people on instinct." She sighed."...You're not hurt, are you? I mean, you don't look it, but you definitely seemed angry there for a moment."

Arra likes this.
  8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Yeah, ungrateful, entitled... it's just something that grinds me the wrong way."

Arra likes this.
  9. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Rubbing her head, Bevery flashed a grin at Sergei."Nothing you can't handle, though. I would say you'd make a good Drill Sergeant , but I don't know if you'd like that job-having to yell all the time and what not."

Arra likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei rumbles in his usual baritone. "I'd wear out my voice before too long." He points towards the entrance of the mess hall. "We might want to head inside; I need to make sure they don't cause us any more trouble."

Arra likes this.
  11. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"..Oh god, you're right." Bevery straightened up, tailing after the other human."Oh god what was his name..." She furrowed her brows before it clicked."William! Or something like that. Yeah- William, wait up!"

Arra likes this.
  12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((Whoops. Can someone catch me up? I think Kevin was trying to hotwire the car.))

Arra likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

((Finally replying Jesus Christ...))
    She knows her sister will likely freeze to death in this cold, deciding to instead try and drag her over to the floran, round still unchambered. If her sister is with them and unbound, either she's allied with them or they're her espionage target. Either way, maintaining peaceful appearances would be best here...
    "Hey! Floran! Mind telling me where we are and what my sister was doing with you...?"

Arra likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

As the group heads to the mess hall area, the ship...rocks slightly?

(( Exactly. So take back up from there. ))

He turns to you, very surprised

" I...hmmssss? I picked her up! Her and an avali with a weird suit! We're just trying to survive this snowstorm, while dealing with this quell stuff! "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei takes a look around, frowning with concern. "Odd." He calls over the comms. "Miranda, did we collide with something?"

Arra likes this.
  16. HunterC1998

William keeps walking...but looks about a little at the rocking.
    ((Roy was going to Medbay, right? Well Airt was and Roy was following.. right?))

Arra likes this.
  17. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin tries to kick off/break off a panel that looks like it would have wiring behind it. He had no idea what he was doing, but there's a first time for everything.

Arra likes this.
  18. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery shoots Sergei a look, one that says "please don't let that be true." After JUST getting her leg stitched together too...

Arra likes this.
  19. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Mind telling me your name? As well as perhaps where we are on the planet and how we can get to... The main place where the purebloods operate."

She says, visibly stumbling over her words a little as she doesn't seem to know how to articulate what she means.

Arra likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Uuuuh. No. I don't really know what happened..."
    The ship lurches again, a little more violently

(( Yep! ))
    Eki looks around too....slight confused.....
    ----
    Airt raises her eyebrows, looking around

" W-what was that? "

You find the wiring, after prying off a thick panel of metal. Now....All you have to do is manage to get that to work.
    Seems not. But your pilot seems confused......
    " Oh......Uh...My name is Erebus. "
    He looks at you a little confusedly....
    " You mean get of planet? And get to the Grim Haunt? "

Dragonclaw likes this.