RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Adorable; I see it to be as hollow as the void of space, and my position does not change. So tell me, are we going maintain this stand-off until one side breaks? I won't fire the first shot, it will be on you to make the first move. Though I must warn you, you must be getting awfully hungry."

Arra likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

".....really? Gonna try and buy our guns now? We're standing here long as it takes...and we don't need to do any more than Pierce one or two good holes..shoot one vital piece...one cold emotionless face into an ugly gooey pulp.."

Arra likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Airt smacks your hand away, walking off...
    It could just be bull...but...what if...
    -----
    Airt scoffs as you say that

" Oh! I'm fine! Fine fine fine! Just tired! That's all! "
    Uh. Airt stands behind you. That might be a little dangerous.
    ---------
    The matter manipulator might have a medical function...

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The moment she gets close, Sergei immediately reaches out to grab her, or at least her weapon, if she still has it. "Stop! What are you planing?"
    ---
    That simplifies things. Surge tries to set it to repair bones, hopefully without doing more harm than good.

Arra likes this.
  5. HunterC1998

And Roy snatches his pistol back and aims at Sergei now if he puts a hand on Airt, only if...
    "You keep your hands off her!!"

Arra likes this.
  6. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Vivi." The command was simple, but Bevery knew that Vivi would understand.Swfitly, she was carefully set down before the bot sprung into action.
    ---------
    Vivi wasted no time lunging into action. The bot quickly dove past Roy, before attempting to put himself between Roy and Sergei."I would like to request that all weapons get put away? Wouldn't do for all of us to be cast into space."

Arra likes this.
  7. HunterC1998

"How about that....someone with sense...you're someone here I still have some respect for Vivi...I'll give you that...I will if they will...but can king hardass manage that?"

Arra likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You grab her by her shoulders, her laughing. Her slag pistol is on the ground.
    ---------
    It hurts, but it does work and repair them..

He does grab her...
    Vivi skitters to a stop as Airt laughs in a disturbed fashion
    --------
    You slide inbetween Sergei and Roy.

9. HunterC1998

"Tin can, that respect will earn you the warning to get out of my way so I can shoot the asshole with his hands on my wife!! Bevery!!! Reign your bitch in before I shoot him and then you!!"

Arra likes this.
  10. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The drained expression on Bevery's face shifted to one of anger. Her metallic fist clenching, she opens her mouth to snap back at Roy. That is, until Vivi speaks up instead.
    ---------
    "Bevery. The wound." 'Tin-can' looks past Roy and at his creator. Staring at her for a moment, she seems to finally back off enough to satisfy him. Turning his attention back to Roy, the bot hesitantly reached forward and tried to place his blackened arm over the muzzle of the gun."Mr.Roy, was it? As much as I hate to keep you from your wife, she does not seem well. Might I propose you accompany us to the Med Bay and we take her there?"

Arra likes this.
  11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei takes his hand off. "Well, someone can follow instructions."
    ---
    Any surgery without painkillers will do that. Luckily, Surge could tough through the pain. With the fix complete, he sets down the device and dons his armour again.
    Sergei turns to Roy. "Pull that trigger at your own peril. You touch off one shot and I won't give you a second chance."

Arra likes this.
  12. HunterC1998

He shivers in anger at Sergei....but doesn't move the gun...the first line aimed at Sergei, then he shuts him out...
    "You never gave us a chance in the first place....I'll head to the medbay, but our guns stay, and I don't wanna be bothered by any of them..."
    He lowers his gun, but doesn't holster it until he leans and grabs Airt's pistol and pockets it, then holsters his own.
    "And you weren't the one I was calling a bitch Vivi...you have more heart than any of the others in this ship..."
    He then walks with Airt, practically forgetting Sergei's existence...

And William just stands there....watching it all..

Arra likes this.
  13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

As Roy leans down, Sergei steps forward and steps on the slag pistol. "Leave that on the ground, cowboy; I'm not making compromises."

Arra likes this.
  14. HunterC1998

He slowly straightens back up, looking right back at you.
    "You better trust that armor well...this gun has the same maker....and no...you don't make compromises...you make lives worse...now I'm going to my wife..and I'm keeping my gun...because just like my respect for you, my trust is non-existent...and that leaves bad reviews on all your buddies here...the only reason this ingrate will shoot you in the face is if you ever lay a hand on Airt or family again....until then....I'm going to my wife...bring her some food over William when you get a chance.."
    He quickly walks by you to catch up to Airt as much as get away before he did something...

Arra likes this.
  15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"And by extension, if you harm Bevery, Vivi or the other Peglaci in any way, I won't show you any mercy." He chuckles bitterly. "Well, in simple terms, I'll kill you, alright?"

Arra likes this.
  16. HunterC1998

He doesn't even turn your way as he keeps walking after Airt..but William speaks up.
    "So this is your mercy? Christ no wonder you don't have a girlfriend..."

Arra likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I fail to see how that's relevant."

Arra likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

"You dictate and drive people away like a frigging repellant...I don't think anyone alive could tolerate you...plus they'd need no knowledge of sarcasm whatsoever...."

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei squats down to pick up the slag pistol. "So you have trouble with authority? Hard to think you were ever a soldier."

Arra likes this.
  20. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery clears her throat as Vivi rushes after Roy-perhaps to make sure he doesn't do anything wrong."Excuse you, but I think Sergei is just fine. He's the reason most of us are alive at the moment, so..."
    --------
    Vivi glances back at Bevery, who gave him an approving nod, before he continues to run after Roy."Ah, I c-can show you the way!"

Arra likes this.