1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I wanna build a space museum!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by scaper12123, Jun 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. scaper12123

scaper12123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm gonna build a space station themed as a museum. Two of the things I'm definitely going to include is a zoo with the game's mobs and a section for fossils. Does anybody have suggestions for other things I can add to the museum?

2. W0lfR0ck

W0lfR0ck Void-Bound Voyager

One thing you could do is a zoo of all the different types of tenents in their native envroments or just rooms for different types of biomes with assosciated plant life.
    If you are particulary good with pixel art you could make your own masterpeices using the customisable signs!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. scaper12123

I was already going to do that.
    Ahm... wait... ahm...
    Yeah, let's stick with that. :p

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

5. W0lfR0ck

W0lfR0ck Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, yes. When I made that post I thought you only meant creature mobs, not tenents.

6. Knusperkruste

Knusperkruste Subatomic Cosmonaut

-place mannequins and get all armors/cosmetic sets
    -catch all bugs and display them
    -build a giant tank and catch all fishes
    -make an exhibition of the mob figurines
    -beside the animals, make an an area with every tenant possible (like gothic/steampunk etc)

7. scaper12123

All good ideas that I have noted

8. Zetamax

Zetamax Void-Bound Voyager

I think I have now decided what I will do with my large empty space station

9. Mewrocks

Mewrocks Tentacle Wrangler

Because signs connect, perhaps you could paint something? It would be kinda tough though, since you can only do so much on one sign.

10. Falkenhayn

Falkenhayn All Chuck Norris backward gets you is Sirron Kcuhc

If you use the large bookcase furniture; prominently found in hylotl settlements, notably that of the main quest; you could store up a large ensemble of all the codexes and books you've found on your journeys. It may be an interesting venture.