1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple 1.22

Adds Hylotl Themed Shrine & Cultural Objects

1. Elfginther

Elfginther Phantasmal Quasar

Also... if you check your starbound/storage folder there's a file in it called starbound which is a log of sorts telling you what the error was right before it shuts down.

Saint Apollyon likes this.
  2. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

Okay, I searched through the log and I think I found the problem. There's a material ID that's the same as something from Penguin Piracy.

3. Elfginther

Elfginther updated ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple with a new update entry:

Full Recipe Fix & Unlock

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

It isn't all that broken. It just expects a few vanilla images(UI elements) in certain locations, and they've moved. So any mod using it can "fix" it by just adding those images in the location it expects.

As for the workshop, I hadn't noticed it asking me bank info, but I already had it linked to my paypal previously. That's probably a better idea than direct bank account access. And of course I wouldn't mind this mod being on the workshop. I've been spoiled by automatic updates to most mods I use. But you'd still want the mod here too, for GoG gamers and that's better for people who like to download and look at the mod assets.

Hmm I wish everyone would use this - http://starbounder.org/Modding:Materials:Mods

That exists to avoid such problems in the first place. Fixing the ids at this point would turn the existing blocks to dirt, but that's better than total incompatibility - resulting in crashing. And many people won't correctly figure out why starbound just won't start.

5. Elfginther

Hmm i didn't know that the ID reserve on Starbounder existed, I do use the resource all the time looking for ideas and spawn commands. I had started this project back in 2015 to bring VitoSoU and Rise of the Hylotl back to life in a way, there's only one new material in the mod, the Ornate Lattice that would have an ID in conflict. It never made it into FrackinUniverse with the first batch of blocks i made. So I had picked an ID of 46000 to be compatible with that. Sadly it puts me right into penguin piracy territory, hence the incompatibility.

6. Elfginther

Oh my... posting the mod to Steam Workshop this morning. Finally figured out how to do it. No Account information necessary, phew. Apologies to all for my slow uptake :p

7. Elfginther

Saint Apollyon and bk3k like this.
  8. Elfginther

9. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

Wow, that's actually really helpful. :0 Thank you!

Elfginther likes this.
  10. Elfginther

No problem, enjoy! :hylotl: Bk3k was a big help in directing me to the right answer.

11. Elfginther

12. Elfginther

13. Elfginther

Elfginther updated ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple with a new update entry:

The Fishmonger's Return!

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Something fishy with this update :fishbowl:

Elfginther likes this.
  15. Elfginther

16. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

Yayy! Except I can't seem to download this update? I tried downloading a different mod and that one worked, so are you sure it uploaded right?

17. JustMawile

JustMawile Void-Bound Voyager

I'm also having trouble downloading the mod here! Though other mods seem just fine... I'll download the Steam version for now, Super excited to try this out!

18. Elfginther

I usually don't pack it. But I'll try re-zipping and issuing a new file.

19. Elfginther

20. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for the fix!