1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lunar Operations Switch-Fighter 1.2

Transport, Shuttle, Gunship

1. cresent78

cresent78 Void-Bound Voyager

cresent78 submitted a new mod:

Lunar Operations Switch-Fighter - Transport, Shuttle, Gunship

Read more about this mod...

2. ThatOneEngie

ThatOneEngie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any chance we can see it on the workshop?

ambrose likes this.
  3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

Your mod isn't show up on my saved game, and spawnitem spawns a generic item. Just a heads up it might be on my end somehow because I have a heavy modded game but just trying to figure it out.

4. otisjasmodeus

otisjasmodeus Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm curious, because i'm having the same issue as the guy above me, could this be conflicting with the mod you borrowed code from (the shuttle?) because I have it installed atm, and i'm guessing he does to, if you want I can try uninstalling that one and see if the problem persists.

alright just loaded the game with your mod in, and the other one disabled, and now yours is working fine, so it looks like you need to edit a few things, otherwise they arnt compatible atm.

5. cresent78

6. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

The Switch-Fighter should have a different weapon, as it is too destructive to terrain, and doesn't fire fast enough to strafe properly.
    I'd recommend to make it deal less damage to blocks and add a different version with a different gun. In fact, it could even be made so that it has the ability to switch to different weapons somehow.

Romner and ambrose like this.
  7. cresent78

8. ThatOneEngie

ThatOneEngie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does the name happen to be a reference to lego by any chance?

9. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Interesting, but screenshots would be quite welcome.

10. ambrose

ambrose Astral Cartographer

After downloading this mod, none of my flying vehicles shoot any more, could someone tell me how I fix it, plz?

11. Aedris

Aedris Void-Bound Voyager

I am running a small dedicated server for my friends, and I love this mod.
    To make it easier for players to join and use your mod, may I include it in a small pack of mods?
    I will include credit for you along with a link back to the mod page within the pack.
    Thank you for your modding work!

12. Omegax1991

Omegax1991 Big Damn Hero

mod not working i'm having the same issue its not in the spawnitem need help

13. AzrielsLament

AzrielsLament Space Spelunker

is there any chance of this mod showing up on Steam Workshop?

14. Seikikai

Seikikai Void-Bound Voyager

When I Use The Controller Everything Goes Fine But When I Get In The Ship Nothing Happens...The Char Gets In The Ship And Gets Invisibiity Buff But The Ship Stays In The Place Where Was Spawned Without Move Or Shoot. Tested It In Atmosphere And Space But Still The Same :1

15. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

It also has passenger slots, so you may be sitting in them.

16. Seikikai

Seikikai Void-Bound Voyager

I Spawned That Damn Ship 5 Times And In All I Sit Behind, Lol...I Feel So Stupid :p

Thanks Bro