1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Supper's Monster Additions 2018-11-19b

Many improvements to rando-monsters, including different stats and behaviors.

1. TR-219

TR-219 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah, right... No, they cant. They just run at me and do contact damage...

2. SentientSupper

SentientSupper Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In that case then, it is a problem with the other mod and there isn't much I can do. I suggest contacting the author of the stealth mod for a fix.

3. SentientSupper

Looks like the 1.3 update is gonna drop soon. This mod will *definitely* be broken because of the changes to .behaviour files. I would absolutely love to fix the mod as soon as possible, but I have my finals coming up in a week and won't have the time to fix the mod. Please be patient.

4. TR-219

TR-219 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Understood, I have no problems using one or the other for a little while... been running with the stealth mod for a while, but this mod makes those random creatures worth fighting.

5. SentientSupper

This mod is mostly fixed for 1.3 right now, the only thing left is to fix a bug introduced in 1.3 that isn't gamebreaking but makes some monster attacks much weaker. Just do not expect an update soon. Please be patient.

6. SentientSupper

SentientSupper updated Supper's Monster Tweaks with a new update entry:

Many new features!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

You forgot something significant for THIS update :p

Got you covered though - attached file has it. Of course you can just directly upload that file itself.

Attached Files:

8. SentientSupper

Not really bothered to use .rar for compression, the size is only around 200kb smaller.

9. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

No... you forgot a metadata file!

10. SentientSupper

Don't think there is anything significant about that file. Maybe I'll add that tomorrow.

11. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Hmm funny I think you used to need that (or an old .modInfo file). But after testing without It, SB apparently does still load it as "unnamed asset source" though. Apparently this isn't as important as it used to be - assuming you don't need to control load order, set requirements, etc.

I was under the assumption it wouldn't load at all without, thus why I was quick to bring it up.

12. catkindo

catkindo Big Damn Hero

Its a shame that some aspects of the mod overlap with Frackin Universe. I'd love for the pre-Giraffe random monster sounds to be re-implemented but can't make the mod compatible with my others. Couldn't find any files corresponding with them in the download so I'm so people who play with other creature-editing mods would appreciate a separate mod which purely replaces the new (lame) sound with the old screeches etc. without screwing over compatibility with a whole host of changes.

Great work however, hope Sayter did credit you!

13. SentientSupper

SentientSupper updated Supper's Monster Additions with a new update entry:

Minor changes

14. zenithBemusement

zenithBemusement Void-Bound Voyager

zenithBemusement here, from reddit. I just tested your mod with it being alone in the folder, still getting a crash pre-main menu. I have attached my starbound.log.

Attached Files:

15. SentientSupper

It appears that you have not installed the mod the correct way. Please make sure that the contents of "sup_monsters" ([​IMG] ) end up in "/mods/sup_monsters".

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  16. zenithBemusement

I had it double foldered.

Current mood:

17. zenithBemusement

Never mind, it was the boulder roll attack .monsterskill , of all things.

18. SentientSupper

19. SentientSupper

SentientSupper updated Supper's Monster Additions with a new update entry:

Monster Special Attacks!

20. SentientSupper