1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple 1.22

Adds Hylotl Themed Shrine & Cultural Objects

1. Elfginther

Elfginther Phantasmal Quasar

I have a steam account, but in order to upload into workshop I need to provide payment info, even for a free mod. I did try a few different ways. I'll ask some friends and see what their experience with it is.

2. Utkudakid

Utkudakid Subatomic Cosmonaut

You can make mossy stones with seaweed.The ball can be covered by seaweed.

Crusism and Elfginther like this.
  3. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

that's strange i have few mods on workshop and never had to do it, maybe its a new steam rule...
    maybe i could upload it for you and ofc give you all the credits ?

- the good point with steam workshop is you can share all to you friend and make them suscribe in all of them in just one click.
    - it also update the mod automaticly for suscribers when you make new change

4. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

OHHHHHHH.
    Hmm... Well, to me, having an immediate 'mass recipe unlock' might be a turn-off; in that, there will be less exploration in crafting.

Having a main branching crafting station as the first crafting station, which has mod only items and which leads to other crafting stations, would be a better idea, perhaps?

Maybe a Shinto shrine - like the one I shared below this sentence - can be the main branching crafting station? It could be coupled with some lore about how the calligraphy brush in your mod actually belongs to a Shinto 'god'? Might be a cool premise, I think.

[​IMG]

Speaking of Shinto shrines, may I request block-sized (or bigger) small (but not too small) Shinto shrines - like in the picture below this sentence from 'Spirited Away' (2001) - to be added in as decorations with dim candle lights? Would be cool for a prayer area/garden... =)

[​IMG]

NOW I CAN MAKE A FISHING VILLAGE TOO??? *HYPE INTENSIFIED FURTHER* (Yes, I'm seriously excited about this. lol.)

5. Fizzbutt

Fizzbutt Astral Cartographer

I absolutely love this mod. I happened across a sudden crash when interacting with the water serpent hanging scroll.

[09:45:01.509] [Error] Exception caught in client main-loop
    (AssetException) Error loading asset /interface/windowconfig/waterserpentscroll.config
    [0] 13fac3223 Star::captureStack
    [1] 13fac1fae Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 13facf20a Star::AssetException::format<Star::AssetPath>
    [3] 13fadb14b Star::Assets::getAsset
    [4] 13fadbb3a Star::Assets::json
    [5] 13fada66e Star::Assets::fetchJson
    [6] 140218d5b Star::CraftingPane::CraftingPane
    [7] 14023b588 std::make_shared<Star::CraftingPane,std::shared_ptr<Star::WorldClient>,std::shared_ptr<Star::player>,Star::Json const & __ptr64,int & __ptr64>
    [8] 140245723 Star::MainInterface::eek:penCraftingWindow
    [9] 140244625 Star::MainInterface::handleInteractAction
    [10] 13fa0d9e8 Star::ClientApplication::updateRunning
    [11] 13fa0c12f Star::ClientApplication::update
    [12] 14014cd41 Star::SdlPlatform::run
    [13] 14014cefd Star::runMainApplication
    [14] 13fa0f246 WinMain
    [15] 14032de13 __scrt_common_main_seh
    [16] 772c5a4d BaseThreadInitThunk
    [17] 774fb831 RtlUserThreadStart

Now I took a peek inside the mod files and there's no interface folder at all. So I thought maybe something borked when I installed and did a fresh download and there's no interface folder in there either. I
    It sits on the wall just fine, not bothering anyone until I hit "E"

6. Elfginther

Ooh I didn't realize I left that in this latest version. I was thinking of using it as the crafting table for the mod content at one point. I'll see if I can fix it posthaste.

7. Greenfinger Abibi

Greenfinger Abibi Void-Bound Voyager

Is it intentional that items like the kodama statues and the hylotl loom need perfectly generic items to be created?
    Other than that, I REALLY enjoy this mod!

8. Elfginther

9. Solinias

Solinias Void-Bound Voyager

Will there be any updates to this mod? I'm loving the items so far since I'm trying to go for a traditional style housing for a base planet, but some issues I have is a lot of the items you have added in your 9/19/16 update aren't listed (I'm using the Tabula Rasa as suggested) and a lot of the items don't seem to be categorized in the TR's crafting lists, otherwise I have to fish them out of my workbench's admin mode.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    Elfginther likes this.
  10. Elfginther

A few of the recipes broke with recent re-itemizations and crafting progression change in the base game. I'll see what I can do... I never quite got the crafting back to the original format.

11. Elfginther

Elfginther updated ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple with a new update entry:

Return from the Aether

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Water mill won't rotate. Fix it
    Thanks

13. Elfginther

I think that's Pohanny's Hylotl Stuff Mod you're talking about...

14. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Oh u are right. Sorry
    Lol

15. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Any chance of making one of the furniture items in this mod a craftable store, to purchase the rest of the items from? Not a fan at all of admin-adding items, and having to rely on a different mod to otherwise get the items is kinda distasteful.

16. Elfginther

The need to use Tabula Rasa or admin commands was supposed to be a temporary thing... the changes to the crafting and printing functions about a year ago broke the crafting objects and progression I had built. The pieces are mostly there, but converting the recipes and menus will take a bit of time now that I'm interested in SB again. I might get to it...

17. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Much as my inner child is tossing a tantrum saying "now now now!", it may be best to wait till the update. Or at least check if the update is gonna change anything related to what you're working on or not.

18. Elfginther

A simple way would be to make everything unlock off the calligraphy brush... that way you could make everything off the normal crafting tables. The original recipe unlock progression is too clunky... brush to unlock dragon scroll... scroll tells you secrets... it unlocks the anvil, loom, shrine, and box. Each of those in turn would unlock everything once the secrets are discovered through the basics of hylotl crafting, anvil for forged items, loom for cloth and rope, shrine for decorative items, box for furniture.

Option 2 is to make the ornate shrine a shop or crafting table. Would you prefer to craft the items with materials or pay pixels?

19. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

Does anyone by any chance know what mod this might be incompatable with? Whenever I install this mod my game crashes, but it never gives me a crash-log.

20. Elfginther

Do you have a list of mods you run? i can vet it. I noticed Tabula Rasa is now currently broken, so I will be pushing the crafting rework this weekend.

Saint Apollyon likes this.