1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

sayter just updated my game to 1.3 and update FU to the latest version .
    after i killed momopoptop it gave me 5 PGI instead if blood.
    cause when i played in 1.2.2 it would gives me liquid blood.
    i even checked the log and boom.
    i guessed it right.
    just wanted to tell you this issue.
    my log
    https://pastebin.com/PHvMUNUf

2. dr.infern

dr.infern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

abandonable quests please!

3. Sinxar

Sinxar Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey guys found a very sweet VIII planet for you to build on. It is a forest with reasonable weather and it has a large human colony on it. Great spot to build your own colony assuming it still works the same as vanilla (get all the sweet loots on high lvl planets).

[​IMG]

Check it out! Good stuff.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and why are you telling me? FU does not add "bloodyliquid" to anything, anywhere. It is not an FU resource. Keep track of your own mods, dude.

5. amirmiked12

Oh I thought the blood liquid was added to the game just like other liquids u added.
    U mean those kinda planets that have blood rain aren't in ur mod? But wiki says different.. Weird.. Are u sure?

6. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Still getting the 'inLiquid' bug.

[14:09:33.922] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/stats/monster_primary.lua"]:186: attempt to index a nil value (global 'exludeLiquidIds')
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in metamethod '__index'
    [string "/stats/monster_primary.lua"]:186: in global 'inLiquid'
    [string "/stats/monster_primary.lua"]:129: in function <[string "/stats/monster_primary.lua"]:117>
    [0] 13f7b7483 Star::captureStack
    [1] 13f7b620e Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 13f78a691 Star::LuaEngine::handleError
    [3] 13f97b3c7 Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
    [4] 13f97e8c5 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
    [5] 13f97e7e0 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
    [6] 13f98556c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
    [7] 13f9854dc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::String,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
    [8] 13fbe8354 Star::StatusController::tickMaster
    [9] 13f9bb24b Star::Monster::update
    [10] 13fd5a67e <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::eek:perator()
    [11] 13f90bed7 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
    [12] 13fd7d604 Star::WorldServer::update
    [13] 13fd83a26 Star::WorldServerThread::update
    [14] 13fd83418 Star::WorldServerThread::run
    [15] 13f7b3fce Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
    [16] 774e59cd BaseThreadInitThunk
    [17] 7761a561 RtlUserThreadStart

Wasn't even fighting a crustoise this time, although I did pass the mine, so maybe one in there was taking a dip. Either way, couldn't damage other enemies outside either.

7. spiraluna

spiraluna Big Damn Hero

Anyone else finding that the planet info display for large planets shakes around? Not sure if it's just me but find it quite distracting and hard to read.

8. Zlyvr

Zlyvr Phantasmal Quasar

Same here :(

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Zlyvr

Zlyvr Phantasmal Quasar

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

i never said that, at all. I said "bloodyliquid" is not mine. I use "liquidblood"

this is another of your mods.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

pretty sure you didn't update.... seeing a codex issue in your log that cant happen anymore.

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

can you provide coords? havent found one I can replicate the issue with. Log too, if you have it handy...juuust in case.

15. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

For what it's worth, I dunno if this was a pre-existing issue, or new due to 1.3 or what but. The Extra Dungeons dungeon Brine STar (IIRC it was rolled into FU, since I don't have Extra Dungeons installed.) has an issue with one of the torches to access the post second boss treasure room. In that the buttons for it do not trigger and aren't wired correctly. For those familiar the switch in question is in the second half of the dungeon (AFter the first boss.) near the little covered pool of lava. Doesn't seem to have any wiring going to/through it looking at it in Debug mode, doesn't throw any errors though.

16. amirmiked12

that
    thats what i meant.
    i do keep track of my mods,im pretty sure its your mod i dont have any other mod that add this.
    im just saying after killing momopoptop it droped pgi instead of blood . with the error on log
    blood.png

17. GunshiMarrow

GunshiMarrow Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason when I try to install this mod it just forcibly closes after the loading screen, before it makes it to the title screen. I tried taking out every mod and only uses Frackin Universe and all of the other mods that were needed for it. Unfortunately It doesn't provide me with a crash report, so I'm not really sure what to do here.

18. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

So, feedback about the Hydro Plant Mission:

Whoever made this is freaking awesome at map-making. Now THIS is how a mission should be. It has awesome Metroid-style BGM that I found to be sweet music to my ears, it reminded me of AM2R the whole time I was playing this, the rewards are nice, and there's a nice mix of challenge both environmental and enemies.

I will have to ask a question though: is it intended that the boss (Phinceas or something-rather) freezes when he takes damage? Anybody with a ____ Portal wand/staff can freeze the boss in place for the entire fight (except for the 2 seconds it takes to cast the spell). Keep casting the portal ontop of him and he can't do anything whatsoever. Felt kinda cheesy, but hey. I liked the 1250 essence he dropped, lol.

Nice rewards scattered about the place, it's a very well put-together dungeon.

19. Robert_Lee

Robert_Lee Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

20. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I picked a yellow flower, and got the message "Placeholder added to FU Grow A Set collection".