1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Why dos the fake license have to cost so much?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by General Nuclear, Jun 14, 2017.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

this is the second time i have lost the quest to upgrade the ship and i really need that license but i don't want to use commands to get and i sure as heck don't want to spend that much pixsels on it nither.

2. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Kick Dreadwing's beak in, get 4 6 diamonds, buy two dubloons from Beakeasy, hire two penguins, get license, PROFIT. Penguins count for crew requirement too, after all.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  3. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

So what's the point of selling licenses? It's so impractical that you need to go out of your way to actually upgrade using them.

4. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Not to mince words, but Chucklefish knows fuckall about balancing. In Koala days, we had bullshit guns with DPS in the thousands and melee weapons so powerful they destroyed blocks, and you still had enemies to fight only because every monster cosplayed JRPG mob and had six-figure numbers for health. Now pendulum swings into opposite direction: everything buyable is overpriced, loot drops at such a low rate it is as if Tiy needed to pay for each gun, each static cell and each module we get from his own pocket, and in the end everything turns into grind of MMORPG proportions where you whack same three or four helpless monsters that can't even really harm you for hours.

5. General Nuclear

i got a full crew but it glitched so the quest disappeared in my quest log and it have happend before

6. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Well then, that's clearly game's fault, so using commands to restore status-quo is A-OK

7. General Nuclear

how do i do that?

8. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Cheating licenses back?

9. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

Not to mention that the easiest way to get so much money is from colonies, which are ALSO used to obtain crew nembers (Specially considering that even a single tenant can provide several crew nembers because of the quests that involve finding or rescuing NPCs).

10. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

You don't even need colony for make money , you can sleep
    [​IMG]

MysticMalevolence likes this.
  11. Severite

Severite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Easiest way to make money is growing cocoa, with gardenbots. The amount of money you can scare up with a planets worth of crop growing is obscene. I have Millions of pixels.

12. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

How does this work?

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Infact Po Golem see a tennant so he trow his minions , they die in lava , then it repeat the cycle again and again , you can find around 5-6 Po Golem per sewer , and if the tennant die another one will spawn , so it's endless (unless you kill Po Golem).

I think the best place for that is in fire planet for more pixel , you can see here how it work , i've press pause the video at 0: 30 (around that) then i've rebuild it , but first you must clean the sewer (and avoid kill po golem at all cost) , traps them using block (like dirt block) then after all is clear stack them in the same place , build the traps , and make them go in their cell , everything should work well (i've made 2 traps like that (on different planet), cuz i play with my GF on my private serv) so we can farm together. , i win 150k pixel per night.

STCW262 likes this.