RELEASED Swimsuits to Towels or Robes (Update 5/1/16)

Discussion in 'Player' started by Little Lea, Apr 19, 2016.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Towel

173 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. Robe

66 vote(s)
    27.6%
  1. jasseralf

jasseralf Void-Bound Voyager

2. Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

It seems simple enough, but I'll need to check in with the mod author for permissions. :)

• jasseralf

jasseralf Void-Bound Voyager

yes please and thank you!

• Delta9

Delta9 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello, I am updating a swimsuit mod I made a while back to be compatible with the updated version of Get Dressed. I would like to add these to the swimsuit options, but please let me know if you're not cool with that. I am planning on crediting you and linking back here, of course.

Little Lea likes this.
        • Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

Sure, go right ahead. c:

• ChirpyEve

ChirpyEve Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this mod! Works great with the hot spring replacer for the pool.
            It's just...I can't live without get dressed. x.x
            Oh well! I don't mind flip flopping. c:

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Little Lea and ChirpyEve like this.
            • ChirpyEve

ChirpyEve Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Little Lea likes this.
            • Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

I completely blanked on this one. The OP of that mod didn't respond, unless I missed something. I'd prefer to have explicit permission beforehand. I'm sorry!

Hope beat me to it. I'm too slow on the forums these days! Either way, thanks for the interest! c:

ChirpyEve likes this.
              • Delta9

Delta9 Subatomic Cosmonaut

<3:love:<3

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

• jenf

jenf Space Spelunker

Hello there! I noticed this mod wasn't updated for 1.4, so I went ahead and did the conversion! I hope that's ok!

I decided to do two separate files for male and female farmers, so if you wanted towel for female but bathrobe for male or vice versa, now you can!

Upon starting the game, the mod will generate a config.json that allows you to select between Towel and Bathrobe. Unfortunately, if you have a JsonAssets pants/bottom, it will default to the vanilla swimsuit. There are two solutions to this: either take the item off before entering the pool, or go into the pants.png file of the Json Assets mod and manually edit the swimsuit there.

Edit: I'm also aware of the fact that sometimes the vanilla swimwear is visible beneath the towel and robe. That's another thing I don't think I can fix.
                  Edit 2: Apparently that's an issue with Get Glam, which has the swimsuit base on some of its tilesheets. That requires a manual edit of its files.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
                    Asianbiz likes this.