1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking for somebody to play Starbound with!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by poisonfelony, Jun 6, 2017.

?

What is your favorite species to play as in the game?

1. Human

2. Floran

3. Novakid

4. Hylotl

5. Avian

6. Glitch

7. Apex

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. poisonfelony

poisonfelony Space Hobo

I've only been playing for about two weeks and I have a close friend I was playing with but he's super busy all the time. I enjoy playing by myself but nothing beats playing it with another person. Feel free to hit me up if you're down to play together. :nuruawe:

Foxx1304 and skipt22 like this.
  2. HachiYakumo

HachiYakumo Phantasmal Quasar

I'd like to. Ialready posted on 3 more posts but nobody answer (pitty 'cause I was intrested in the rp one)

I'm from Spain so 2 major problems:
    1- My english is not that good
    2- The time zone is quite different

Appart from that. I'd like to try out the collectable figurines mod (touhou figurines rule)if possible xD

Foxx1304 likes this.
  3. poisonfelony

poisonfelony Space Hobo

Ok well I'd be down to play sometime! Its alright, I'm usually up pretty late anyways and no worries about your English, it seems ok to me lol. I've never tried using mods and I'm not sure how but I can look it up

4. HachiYakumo

Then I'd be glad to play with you

5. poisonfelony

poisonfelony Space Hobo

sweet when do you wanna play then? I'm not sure how to host my own server, my friend always did it, so you can go ahead and host if you'd like? did you want to start fresh with new characters? or use ones we already have? I just finished the grand pagoda library with my main character. haven't hit the endgame yet

6. HachiYakumo

Whenever you want. I'm usually up till 3 am (Spain) I don't know much on how to start a Server so..... we've got a bit of a problem there, but can't we play on the steam server or something like that?

Edit: Oh, and about the characters. I don't care, I hadn't made yet the Hylotl Library but mi pj is waaay over that in terms of armor and weaponry xD So whatever you like the most is fine for me

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  7. poisonfelony

poisonfelony Space Hobo

Ok cool I may be going to bed here soon lol so we can play tomorrow! I'll ask my friend how to start a server. I can't connect my game to my steam account for some reason. :/ ok well I think we should start fresh! That would be fun. I'm getting tired of playing as a floran and I wanna try out another species lol. Is there an easier way we can message each other instead of on here? Email or anything else really? Haha

8. HachiYakumo

maybe Discord, Whatsapp, Skype... etcI guess

9. poisonfelony

poisonfelony Space Hobo

Ok I just made a discord and have the app on my phone now. My discord tag is poisonfelony#8323 so just message me on there and a can figure out a time to play! Sorry for any late replies, busy day today and yesterday lol

10. HachiYakumo

I've just sent you a friend request ^^

11. bladeornia

bladeornia Void-Bound Voyager

Can get in on that?

poisonfelony likes this.
  12. poisonfelony

poisonfelony Space Hobo

Of course go ahead and add me on discord of you haven't already! Also my steam name is poisonfelony. Not sure if you're the guy who added me recently but if so then disregard this message lol

13. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I might, and I say, I MIGHT get interested in that, thus I'd be only available on weekends, but if you guys are open to newcomers...
    That'd be nice ^^
    I gues it's vanilla, nah?

14. linkyboyy

linkyboyy Space Hobo

Could I play too? I'm so lonelyyyyyyyy...... lol jk but i have no one to play with so pls

15. skipt22

skipt22 Space Hobo

I would like to join anyone! steam is skipt22

16. SirCyberGuy

SirCyberGuy Seal Broken

I want in on that too bro, count me in! My steam name is SirCyberGuy. Ignore he caps

17. Rizki291

Rizki291 Void-Bound Voyager

I want to play too but all my friend here didnt like play 2d game but if you want to play just chat me on fb:rizki kurniawan,steam: rizki29x/chebevere..

18. JoeBro2200

JoeBro2200 Aquatic Astronaut

Hey I'll play with you :)

19. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I'm just imaging poisonfelony freaking out as all the requests come rolling in.

20. Anno Nimbus

Anno Nimbus Big Damn Hero

Unsure if characters of differing difficulty settings are able to join the same servers. Wouldn't want to drag everyone over to hardcore by mistake.

Anyone know the specifics of difficulty settings and multiplayer mode?