RELEASED Extended Shed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I actually thought about making it symmetrical while working on this mod, it really bothered me. I left it the same simply so it would be the same as default.
    Editing the walls_and_floors.xnb would change a lot of other things around the game so although it is a decent fix it will cause things to look the same way. If you would like to suggest a certain wallpaper by uploading an image I'd be more than happy to replace it for you.

Minakie likes this.
    • Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I put this back into my game for Smapi 1.11, SDV 1.2.26, The latest framework and ALL and it works well on my original farm with my old save. Glad I could save this mod. :catsparkle:

Coolwyngs and Androxilogin like this.
      • demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Don't suppose there's a way to turn the shed basement level into a cellar, is there? I need the extra casking space since extended cellar isn't working right.

• Androxilogin

This may be possible if recreated into an ALL mod, I'd have to test this out, but basically it should just take referencing the .xnb file (if it's not a hardcoded problem area) and changing the attributes to 'cellar' as a type in the manifest. I will try to get around to testing this as soon as I get my game and all mods updated. I believe last version I got was a beta so I don't want to dig to deepinto what may be incompatible with others.

The reason this mod relies on ALL & Entoarox Framework is for the simple command, "ALLShift" to get to the other portion of this map file. It only makes sense to take it a bit further into a location mod.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Not possible, ALL currently doesnt have support for instanced locations as would be needed for each shed to have its own basement Cellar...

• Androxilogin

Well there ya go.

• demonhunter352

Well poop. Oh well

• lambee

lambee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello, sry to bother you. Cause its been a long time.

But I cant move to the basement when I click the button on 1st floor.

I can see this. (Warp ALLshift X Y?). I have two sheds on my map. MAY be thats the reason?

• demonhunter352

Do you have the Advanced Location Loader mod?

lambee likes this.
                    • lambee

Yes. But I only put it(and EntoaroxFramework) on /Mods. I don't know if it needs other steps or not.

• lambee

@demonhunter352 Thx, i find the reason : made a mistake when i put the ALL mod into the document

• Cry8wolf9

Cry8wolf9 Orbital Explorer

i posted this over at https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/681?tab=posts but i guess you dont look at it that much. i have the latest beta and i cant seem to get your mod to work unfortunally it gives this error

[Entoarox Framework] This mod failed in the GameEvents.UpdateTick event. Technical details:
                          System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                          at Entoarox.Framework.Core.PlayerModifierHelper.UpdateTick() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Entoarox\Framework\Core\PlayerModifierHelper.cs:line 45
                          at Entoarox.Framework.Core.EntoaroxFrameworkMod.GameEvents_UpdateTick(Object s, EventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Entoarox\Framework\Core\EntoaroxFrameworkMod.cs:line 349
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent.Raise() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 126

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

You should probably post that error to the Framework thread, since that seems to be what's failing.