RELEASED [SMAPI 0.37+] Display Grid Mod

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by Snaitf, Mar 8, 2016.

1. hiead89

hiead89 Space Hobo

doesnt work for me i have DisplayGrid.dll in the mods folder and when i press f3 all that shows up is my fps no red lines

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

• hiead89

hiead89 Space Hobo

I clicked the link and and It lead to an blank error page not sure of what else i can do

• foghorn

The link works on my end, @hiead89 ; not sure why it's not working for you.
        [​IMG]

• hiead89

hiead89 Space Hobo

everything is installed and ready to go mods in there place but still nothing but a fps counter in the top left of screen with i hit f3. I give up

• foghorn

Don't give up so easily! Getting SMAPI-based mods to work really isn't that difficult (once you get the hang of it).
            Have you read through the whole thread?

[​IMG]

• Nayt

Nayt Big Damn Hero

Maybe you have the same problem I did. When I extracted the files into mods, there was an extra folder inside the primary DisplayGrid folder with the same name. That folder held all of the mod information.
              I just moved the information to the first DisplayGrid folder, and deleted the extra, and it worked.

• clearbit

clearbit Master Chief

This mod is great.

Thankfully, this doesn't need updating.

• Pandora13

Pandora13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Works great with the latest version. Install using the Stardew Valley Mod Manager.

• -DSG-Flynx

-DSG-Flynx Void-Bound Voyager

Not working for me :/

• sabzy81

sabzy81 Space Hobo

I am unable to get display grid to work no matter what I have placed it into the mods folder. updated everything added via SDVMM also added the one from further down the first page but i still get this when I load the game.
                      upload_2017-1-17_19-32-15.png
                      the 7-displaygrid file was creeated when added via SDVMM and has both the cs file and dll file in it. I don't know what i'm doing wrong any help would be appreciated.
                      Or if anyone knows of any updated grid mods that would be great too thank you

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'm using SMAPISprinklerMod-v2.1.0-EntoPatch.6 and it comes with the grid system incorporated. Even the activation key is the same (F3).

• Joesocwork

Joesocwork Yeah, You!

I am looking for an in game grid to design my farm too, and it looks like the links may now be orphans. Any current updates?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

You mean a mod that lets you use something like https://stardew.info/planner/ but while in game?

• Joesocwork

Joesocwork Yeah, You!

I like and have used the planner from that page as I map out overall. But I would love to see the grids as I make adjustment to the farm during game play.
                              Meanwhile I did find a makeshift mod at http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewval...om/stardewvalley/ajax/modfiles/?id=1179&pUp=1 that shows uses a grid to the range of scare crows & sprinklers with (F2) and is helping me to improvise a planning grid with a few of their placements.

• zedkip146

zedkip146 Intergalactic Tourist

it doesn't work for me

• Oleker

Oleker Subatomic Cosmonaut

[13:27:51 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped DisplayGrid because it doesn't have a manifest.

• Bloodganon14

Bloodganon14 Space Hobo

It didn't work for me doing that. i load the game and press F3 while im outside on my farm and it does nothing.

• StrangeSoren

StrangeSoren Big Damn Hero

Yea, I even moved it to roaming and it doesn't work...I used this mod back in the day but now it's not working.