RP Aliquam: Lilitheaa

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, May 21, 2017.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"We'd better pick up the pace then." With that, Jackdaw starts to walk faster. "There's no time to lose, after all."

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Tennin whispers to himself, "Tick, tick, tick, tick. Not much longer now. Tick, tick, tick...", he continues on like that while waiting.

3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Fraega rubs her temple, nodding as she draws her estoc....

" Hrm? Oh yes. Ready. And I forget, what are we doing? "

4. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

"Whatever our fearless leader tells us to."

Jirky-Kake and Arra like this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

She chuckles, grinning wryly...
    " Ooooooh. Feaaaarless leader. "

6. Firebird Zoom

"I've seen people torn apart by singing, of all things, and somehow you still managed to scare me right then."

Jirky-Kake, KingSalamander and Arra like this.
  7. KingSalamander

KingSalamander Orbital Explorer

The sight of life did well to calm Jerrall's nerves. These animals seemed to be either herbivores or small game hunters. No dangers just yet. Without breaking his stride he chuckled. "Amused. Think we could bag a sample or two?" He passes one of the rodent-like animals with only a side glance. "Having at least a bit of research material would be nice." There is a bit of restraint in his voice. To study these creatures and plants would have been nice. Had things gone well he would be examining the plants for medical properties right now.

8. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

@Arra @Firebird Zoom (Nova)
    Jefferey chuckles as he stands up and aims the gun down at a guard who coincidentally looks directly at them and calls out to nearby guards and points to their direction. "Fearless is a bit of a stretch; as a leader, maybe I shouldn't say this, but I'm always fearful of dying." He calmly states before firing the gun at the guard pointing to them. The gun actually is some type of flare that makes a loud hissing sound, equivalent to a firework. It lands just a few feet in front of Amalga's target, the wikkat guard flinching and takes a few steps back before the flare loudly popped. It was a mostly harmless explosion, but it was enough to startle the guard to make them fall backwards with a yelp, slightly singed from burning shrapnel. Jeffery smirked a little before he tossed the flare gun to the side, gave his shotgun a quick pump, and added, "Me and death are old friends though, so I'm a little bit better at hiding it." He started to jog towards the other guards around.

@Firebird Zoom (Kora) @BlueShard @themushroomlord (Tennin & Rith)
    "I will leave you all to die if we are caught from all of these childish games." Dirk casually threatened before tapping the rocks together once more. A few second later, a few shouts and something that sounded like a firework going off seems to cue the arkisu to place the rocks away and state, "Sounds like it's show time." He repositions himself to look over the slight incline they're on to see that the wikkat guard standing in front of the entrance is looking away from them towards the source of all the noise. Dirk is simply watching the guard for now.

@TechnoCupcake
    "It's fine. Don't worry, we're on track." Max reponded to Ian with a smirk before Jackdaw started to move faster than him. Max catches up with him and responds with, "Good idea. We can all chat more over drinks. I'll pay if you'd all like."

@Dragonclaw
    While it was true, they were in more vegetation now, they weren't quite out of the desert yet as some sand was still present, which became even more obvious when a fourth species came into view: some sort of long and wide snake-like creature was burrowing through the ground just below the surface, uprooting sand, grass, and any plants it dug through, becoming quite the disturbance to the habitat, but it seems that none of the animals were afraid of it. At least, not until it got just a bit too close to one of the small rodent-like creatures when it passed by, quickly taking off as if its life was in danger. The burrowing creature suddenly turns on a dime and charges directly towards the running critter, submerges back underground, then rockets out from the floor from right under their prey, swallowing the entire animal whole while flinging sand everywhere before crashing back down into the ground and submerges into the realm's surface once more. The brief moment that it was out from the ground, it was clear that this animal was actually some type of worm from the appearance of its fleshy pinkish-yellow skin. All of the other animals suddenly run at once, and more of these worm creatures suddenly burst out from the ground to devour an animal whole before digging back into the ground. These carnivores are much larger than the average person and could probably eat a lilian whole, but they don't seem to have taken notice to the party. Yet...

(Since Jareix hasn't made a response yet, we'll assume his character has yet to have been caught.)
    The vakair couldn't tell what Bill was motioning for since she didn't have context to what he was thinking, but she doesn't seem to have anything to throw anyways, since their stuff was taken. The ceiling is made of stone bricks though, so perhaps you could dislodge one where the ceiling has water dripping through.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    KingSalamander and Firebird Zoom like this.
  9. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Ian just follows, picking up pace to match them, staying quiet.

He looks at the guard again, then tries to scale the wall and bust loose a brick from the ceiling, quietly if possible.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Fraega wonders about death as she waits a moment before following Jefferey. She mumbles to herself. Death. That's something she isn't fond of, but knows extremely well.

(( Okay, Sorry. Could you please catch me up? What exactly are they doing? ))

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I won't turn down a free drink; well, assuming it's something potable." Another puff of smoke. "And not just vodka on it's own; I swear that stuff only exists to make things alcoholic."

12. Firebird Zoom

"We charging them Captain? If we are I'm ready!"
    Kora gets behind him.

KingSalamander and Jirky-Kake like this.
  13. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The youth was amazed by the display of the new creature...until it actually ate something. It grew even worse as more seemed to appear! Valtross' expression of awe quickly turned to one of fear as he reached out and grasped at Jerrall's shoulder in fear. Were he to grab hold of the other researcher, he'd hold onto him like his life depended on it. Which it probably did.

14. KingSalamander

At first seeing the creature piqued Jerrall's interest. It seemed to be tilling the soil at first. Could be a farmer's best friend and worst enemy, he thought. But upon seeing how quickly it moved as it devoured a rodent thing his interest died along with his calm appearance. Jerrall stuttered trying to speak, to say something calming, but a foreign hand squeezing his shoulder sends him into a panic. "Horrified. Holy mother of rust!" His wand, having never left his hand, now attempted to aim at many targets at once. He looked up at the owner of the hand and sees the young man's terror mirror his own. "We should run, run run run very fast!" Despite his yelling he did not move an inch, not yet.

15. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Valtross quickly removed his hand and shook his head. Making an X with his arms, he made another gesture with his fingers-the act of someone walking, and fast. Using his other hand, he made a chomping motion and pointed at his "walking" hand. Holding up a finger, he did the motion over again, but this time slower, and with no added on chomping motion. He was trying his very hardest to say "I don't think we should run."

16. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Tennin smiles widely readying hit katar, "Took long enough"

Rith also gets her weapon ready moving herself to just behind Tennin.

17. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Carn places his blade in a reverse grip, waiting...again...for the next move.

18. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

(Your character is apart of team Barren, and they're supposed to cause as much of a distraction and draw the enemy forces towards them so that the other team, Odith, can extract the captured guild members without being overrun.)

19. KingSalamander

Jerrall took a moment to process what the man was trying to saying. With a defeated sign he lowers his wand and gives a solemn nod. "Nervous. Okay, right, just walk carefully. Right, I can do that." He looked around frantically causing a bit of panic to well up again. "Maybe if w-we run fast enough? No, that's stupid. Okay, I can do this yeah. C'mon guy, le-lets just take a nice evening stroll through the natural mine field of man eating gargantuan worm things." With barely contained screaming, Jerrall dramatically takes big, slow, steps around where the original worm appeared and onward.

20. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

@WarSarah

Jack backs up slowly. Hopefully those worms can't hear. If they can, they're probably all done for anyway.
    "So... should we follow him? Or should we come up with another plan? He's walking towards where the worms came from, so... yeah."

Firebird Zoom and KingSalamander like this.