OOC HeliaBound Permadeath (APPS wanted)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Iceball457, Feb 15, 2017.

?

If I do another, what direction should I take it?

1. More detailed world

60.0%
  2. Better combat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. More artifacts to find

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No permadeath

40.0%
  1. Iceball457

Iceball457 Phantasmal Quasar

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. Iceball457

@Jareix Cryvix If you want to you can describe the ship... Otherwise I will draw a map and describe it myself... You should decide what the style is though, since I don't know too much about Salloks.

Jareix Cryvix and Dragonclaw like this.
  3. Iceball457

Somebody else should follow up my posts with something so I'm not stacking all my posts.

@Dragonclaw Kevin knows where Shierta's ship is but hasn't moved

did you all get the link I sent?

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Salian ships are something of an oddity. Picture a small steampunk airship crossed with something straight out the mind of H. R. Geiger. Biopunk and Steampunk creating a living, breathing, telepathic starship with the stylings of something like dishonored or Guns of Icarus. Beyond that, go ahead and come up with something for me.

5. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

This looks really interesting! I'll try and make a character app sometime soon.

Edit: If this is still going that is.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. Iceball457

I am still here, I think @Dragonclaw has the next action... @SneakyBox hope to see you among the stars!

Also I have to make a ship layout for @Jareix Cryvix cause I haven't done that yet...

7. SneakyBox

I apologize if anything seems to lengthy. I'm not used to writing short descriptions or things like that. Anyways, let me know if I missed anything.

Name: Shephard

Race: Apex

Image/Description: 6'3" body height, white skin color with blond being the color of his fur. He wears combat medic fatigues along with a black bandanna. To hide his identity, he wears a rather simple gray cloak. He also carries around a backpack filled with basic medical supplies and a small handgun.

Backstory: Born and raised in a wealthy family, Shephard received medical training at a young age in order to follow in his father's footsteps. As he finished his training and started his career as a doctor, his family had begun secretly funding a local resistance. Shephard was unaware of this, and was surprised when his parents were caught. His parents were hanged, as Shephard was sent to a labor camp. It was there he broke out, only to encounter and join the Resistance. After a few months in the rebellion, Shephard fights in a battle that was shortly lost. He manages to escape, but to only have . To seek cover from the Minikong, he makes move for the Outpost. Where there he may or may not receive new, better occupation than his last.

Stats:

HP: 50

Attack: 2

Defense: 3

Magic: 0

Marksmanship: 3

Speed: 2

Scavenging: 2

Traits:

+Medical Training- Since Shephard has received medical training, he can take care of most injuries. (if given the right supplies)
    +Apex Biology- Thanks to his Apex biology, Shephard is significantly stronger than an average person. +1Attack and Defense when in hand to hand combat.

-Heat Vulnerability: Due to his fur, Shephard more vulnerable to general heat and heat induced injuries. -10 HP in hot areas and increased damage from heat related weapons.
    -Fugitive: After his escape from the labor camp, the Minikong has placed a price on his recapture. This could cause unwanted attention towards him and his associates.

fluxuous likes this.
  8. Iceball457

9. fluxuous

fluxuous Tentacle Wrangler

i'm guessing @Jareix Cryvix is who we're waiting for not me right?

10. Iceball457

11. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Sorry... Haven't been on these forums much at all as of late...

12. Iceball457

@Jareix Cryvix Should we wait or put your character on hold? You may lose captain status if you are held, so that the story may continue...

13. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

So, I made a female app, hope you like her.

Name:Rylou Laure

Race:Munari

Image/description: Slightly shorter than the average height and with a slim build. Has blue skin with purple markings. Has a dorsal fin like that of a shark extending from her shoulder length purple hair, which she wears down.

Backstory: Rylou grew up on an oceanic moon and only met an outsider when entering adulthood, after introducing herself the traveller offered her a lift to a nearby space station if she wanted. She gladly accepted and has been hopping from place to place on her adventures ever since.

STATS

HP - 40

Attack - 4

Defense - 2

Magic - 0

Marksmanship -1

Speed - 4

Scavenging - 2

Perk
    +Aquatic: Can easily move through non-hazardous contact without breathing penalties and gains stealth and attack benefits while in water.

-Naive: Is prone to being very ignorant or "bird-brained", and is very trusting of others.
    -Aquatic; Is more easily affected by electricity based damage.

14. Iceball457

15. The Purple Dragon

16. SneakyBox

Do I just introduce myself or will there be some kind of introduction?

17. Iceball457

@SneakyBox If you want a special event to happen as you arrive then you can ask me about it, but I like the way @The Purple Dragon introduced their character

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  18. Iceball457

@The Purple Dragon Romance is OK with me, in fact romance is my favorite, however keep in mind that some characters may not like that, (or are too young to understand, like Hiromi)
    @SneakyBox @Dragonclaw @Jareix Cryvix @fluxuous you may want to add whether or not it's OK with you guys, and character likes/dislikes.

19. The Purple Dragon

Quite frankly that was possibly the best response I was expecting.

Iceball457 likes this.
  20. Iceball457

heh, I'm glad you think so!